Наш опрос

По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 17:43 | Сообщение # 286
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Exclusive 'House' video: Jesse Spencer on the new GIRLS in Chase's life
by Michael Ausiello

Let there be no doubt: Chase has moved on from Cameron. That’s the word from Jesse Spencer, who revealed at Fox’s press tour bash last night that when House returns this fall, his newly divorced doc will juggling more than one new flame. Spencer also weighed in on Amber Tamblyn’s arrival and shared his thoughts on Huddy (hint: he’s a fan… sorta).

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

east_lakeДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 18:02 | Сообщение # 287
Психотерапевт

Выжимка из обоих видео: будет много хадди-сцен, в т.ч. обнаженки. Чейз готов двигаться дальше в своей личной жизни. Речь идет даже не о "девушке", а о "девушках".

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 18:24 | Сообщение # 288

'House' boss on Huddy: 'I don't think we have a Sam and Diane problem'
by Michael Ausiello

As House counts down to its seventh season premiere this fall, burning questions loom: Is Thirteen ever coming back? Will Amber Tamblyn’s new MD be sticking around full-time? Will the Huddy experiment succeed or fail? And is this the season the show finally gets a new opening title sequence? Luckily, not only was series creator David Shore on hand at Fox’s press tour shindig last night, but he was in a very chatty mood.

ChichiДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 19:54 | Сообщение # 289
Аллерголог

ещё спойлер smile

Источник

Lisa Edelstein says an early House episode will find her character, Dr. Cuddy, entrusting House with caring for her 3-year-old child. "We just started shooting this," says Lisa. "House realizes he's taken on a lot by dating a woman with a baby. She trusts him with the child because she knows he's a brilliant doctor and not an evil guy, so he's not going to kill the baby." Off camera, Lisa says, Hugh Laurie is great with the child actor. "Hugh's got three kids in real life so he is very good at making funny faces. Children really latch on to him." But it's an entirely different scenario between Dr. House and Cuddy's tot. "House has a hard time connecting with the baby. He finds the child almost alien."

House executive producer David Shore says Amber Tamblyn's new character (a fill in for Olivia Wilde's absent Thirteen), "is a brilliant medical student with not a lot of experience in the real world, so facing House is like being thrown in to the deep end." Jesse Spencer, whose Dr. Chase starts the season off as a single guy hopping from one lady to the next, hinted to me that Chase will most likely be matched with Amber romantically. "Post divorce, he stars sewing his wild oats a bit, which is fun for me to play," Jesse says. "Most of the women he's pursuing are outside the hospital, but that could change once he meets Amber's character."

east_lakeДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 20:53 | Сообщение # 290
Психотерапевт

Quote (fistashka)
'House' boss on Huddy:

Шор уверяет, что "Хаус" останется прежним, хвалит Э.Тэмблин и говорит о планах радикально поменять заставку серий.

Quote (Chichi)
ещё спойлер

ЛЭ рассказывает, что Кадди доверит Хаусу свою 3-летнюю(??) дочь. И хотя у самого ХЛ нет проблем в общении с детьми, учитывая его опыт, у Хауса будут серьезные проблемы в контактах с ребенком, который будет казаться ему практически пришельцем.
Джесси намекает, что у Чейза будут какие-то романтические поползновения касательно персонажа Э. Тэмблин, которую всячески хвалит Д.Шор. При этом у Чейза будут какие-то романы за пределами ПП, но это может измениться, когда он встретит ее персонажа.

FioДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 21:05 | Сообщение # 291
Иммунолог

Не знаю спойлеры ли это...

House Video: Are Lisa Edelstein and Hugh Laurie Really Dating? Her Mom Sure Thinks So!

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblo....gh.html

«Распознаю “своих” по сиянию глаз, по невзначай сказанному слову, даже жесту – и плевать я хотел, как давно мы знакомы» (с) Макс Фрай

fistashkaДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 01:18 | Сообщение # 292

TVGuide: House and Cuddy: No Happily Ever After

By now we're all familiar with that photo of House and Cuddy (Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein) cozying it up on the beach, taken earlier this summer, but House creator and executive producer David Shore says we shouldn't read too much into the image. "That picture was so deceptive. It's not going to be lovey-dovey, happily ever after," says Shore. "I think the picture is taken between takes, of the two of them relaxing."

And though House and Cuddy are making a go of it, rest assured, House is still House. "[The relationship] is not sweet. House doesn't suddenly become happy and domesticated," says Shore. "We do it in a very House-like way. He's still that character that people love and Cuddy is still Cuddy. And they're trying to make a go of it as they are."

Shore and his fellow writers felt they really had no option but to explore a relationship between the two characters. "We'd done the dance long enough," says Shore. "We had fun dancing around it, we had fun playing with the sexual tension, but it was time to move on and explore the actual relationship. So we're having fun with that."

"It's pretty bold," adds Edelstein. "But I really trust David in the way he's steered the ship so far. It doesn't have to work, but it has to be done. And I think they really love each other. I just don't know if they're capable of maintaining it."

east_lakeДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 01:34 | Сообщение # 293
Психотерапевт

Quote (fistashka)
TVGuide: House and Cuddy: No Happily Ever After

Шор снова заверяет, что Хаус останется прежним, и что в сериале не прибавится мыла.
При этом, по его словам, они уже достаточно наигрались с сексуальным притяжением героев и пора было двигаться дальше.
ЛЭ добавляет, что хотя персонажи любят друг друга, это не означает, что они способны поддержать серьезные отношения.

fistashkaДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 05:51 | Сообщение # 294

Fancast: Lisa Edelstein: Dr. ‘House’ Makes For One Sexy Boyfriend!
by Matt Webb Mitovich

Will they or won’t they? Pfft, that question is now moot on Fox’s ‘House,’ seeing as in the season finale Dr. Mean (played by Hugh Laurie) and boss lady Cuddy finally agreed on what viewers have known all along: they just might be better together than alone.

But how will this workplace romance play out? Can a House in love be the same House we love? On the red carpet at Fox’s Monday-night All-Star Party, Lisa Edelstein spoke with Fancast about whether playing doctor with House is good medicine.

What are we to make of those paparazzi photos that surfaced of you and Hugh Laurie cuddling on a beach as House and Cuddy?
Hugh and I were sneaking off to Malibu for a secret rendezvous, but because I’m very vain I brought a lighting crew with me.

Are things going well for them when the new season starts?
Things are going really well. They are definitely exploring this relationship. There are problems built in, but it’s been really fun so far.

What kind of a boyfriend is he?
Sexy. A sexy boyfriend. He’s smart and sexy, come on! Why would she be there otherwise?

[Series creator] David Shore told me the premiere picks up about 20 minutes after the finale. Are we going to catch them, what, “rounding second base”?
Possibly, possibly….

Do they exchange any words along the lines of “This is something I always knew would happen”?
I think they both felt that way. There’s some implication in what they talk about that there’s always been a deep relationship between the two of them. This is just furthering that exploration.

But please reassure us that House and Cuddy will still have their bickering-filled scenes and encounters.
Absolutely. That’s the thing – David managed to write episodes in which all the things you would worry about happening to the show itself, they worry about happening to their relationship in the hospital. They need that dynamic, they need to be at each other’s throats in some way. So there is a bit of a struggle trying to find their footing and remember who they are with each other at work.

Is Cuddy happy?
I think right now, yes. They’re both going into it with a lot of gusto.

And as an actress, are you excited to have this new flavor to play?
It’s been great. Seven years into a show and it’s a great story line and I love who I work with. I couldn’t be happier!

Coming soon to Fancast: ‘House’ executive producers David Shore and Katie Jacobs preview the new season (premiering September 20) and one new arrival. Also, Jesse Spencer shares a peek at Chase’s active new “love” life.

fistashkaДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 09:02 | Сообщение # 295

MegaBuzz

House and Cuddy — give me the dirt. — Caren
MICKEY: The writers and producers of House "are addressing all the concerns one might have when the main characters of a show get together," Lisa Edelstein says. "This is a real relationship." One snag: House might be ready to pursue love with Cuddy, but he ain't exactly ready to be a dad. "We're just now getting into that now," Edelstein says. And it doesn't sound good.

fistashkaДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 09:42 | Сообщение # 296

режиссер Sanford Bookstaver 3-й день работает над 6-м эпизодом, согласно его твиттеру. Но это вроде только подготовка к съемкам. Пока что снимается 5-й эпизод

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Четверг, 05.08.2010, 07:00

fistashkaДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 09:59 | Сообщение # 297

Для коллекции. Вроде ничего нового
digitalspy.co.uk - Edelstein: 'House, Cuddy dynamic changes'

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 05.08.2010, 07:01 | Сообщение # 298

Question: I'm kind of obsessed with your story about House's new opening title sequence. How exactly will it be different? —Jennifer
Ausiello: Let's ask Katie Jacobs, who's working on the revamp as we speak. "It's not all new," she says, "but I'm making a few changes because Jennifer [Morrison] is no longer in the main titles. And I am changing a little bit more than that, but I'm not changing so much that you're losing what you love about the opening titles." Jacobs also confirmed that a "few new names"—presumably Olivia Wilde and Peter Jacobson—have been added to the opening as well.

Кэйти Джейкобс говорит, что заставка изменится не сильно. Дженнифер Моррисон уберут, Оливию и Питера введут.

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Четверг, 05.08.2010, 12:42

ChichiДата: Четверг, 05.08.2010, 12:29 | Сообщение # 299
Аллерголог

Вдогонку smile

Question: I know she's on CSI: NY now, but is there any chance Sela Ward will be returning to House this season? —Josh
Ausiello: No. That particular 'ship has sailed. This season's all about the Cuddster. "House and Cuddy alone in a room have had chemistry—that's never been in doubt," says exec producer Katie Jacobs. "Can it work in the real world? Can it work with them being coworkers? She's his boss, she has a kid, he's always breaking the rules... Can it work? I don't know, but that's the question [this season]. And she's not necessarily trying to change him. It's not like she goes, 'Oh well, I'll give it a try with House and hopefully he'll grow up.' He's never going to grow up. And she sort of thinks, 'I love him enough, maybe it could work. It's complicated.'"

Добавлено (05.08.2010, 12:29)
---------------------------------------------
Если совсем вкратце, то возвращения персонажа Селы Уорд в сериал не предвидится, отношения Хауса и Стейси - это уже прошлое, а сам сезон будет по существу о Хаусе и Кадди, точнее, о том, смогут ли они быть вместе, получится ли у них, несмотря на все препятствия. И Кадди вовсе не обязательно будет пытаться изменить Хауса. Всё сложно, одним словом smile

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 05.08.2010, 14:42 | Сообщение # 300

Госпидя, одно и то же... wacko

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.