Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 21:50 | Сообщение # 1711
Иммунолог

Еще о Чейзе:
'House' scoop: Jesse Spencer 'can't wait' for fans to see how it ends for Chase

Still shocked by Chase’s seemingly early departure from House? So is he!

EW caught up with the House star this morning at NBC’s Upfront presentation in New York, where the actor was promoting his just-picked up drama Chicago Fire. He revealed to us that he was just as stunned as the audience was when Chase decided to quit his job at Princeton-Plainsboro. “I’ve still yet to see it, but that’s how I felt. I’m still in shock, too. It’s very bittersweet, to come off something like that,” he says. But not to worry, he says, Chase will be back for next week’s series finale.

“I will be in the final episode, along with all 365 cast members that are in the final episode,” he jokes, referring to the host of returning cast members who will appear in the finale hour. “The final episode, I hope the fans enjoy and are satisfied by it. I think it’s an appropriate ending, and a satisfying ending. [It's] still bittersweet, but I think they really wrap it up very nicely, and they’ve done a fantastic job on that show.”

While mum on details, Spencer says Chase’s story ends on a rather open-ended note that may surprise people. “I can’t tell you what it is. It’s actually very short, but it’s so great. It’s this tiny little bit [that] opens up a whole new story, and we go ‘Oh my God.’ And [it leaves you] wondering,” he says. “You kind of know where it is going, but you’d like to see where it goes from there. Then the series ends. I like it. I can’t wait.”

Spencer wasted no time jumping into Chicago Fire, an action-packed series that follows a band of fighter fighters in the Windy City, but “it’s been very hard,” he admits. “As an actor, to play the same character for 8 years like that, it has its positives and negatives and the negatives are, when you have to switch gears, it can really throw you.” he says. “But [Chicago Fire] is much less cerebral than House — or House can be — in the best possible way. And the action stuff too, was just a great complement to the character stuff.”

Chicago Fire premieres in the fall and was part of NBC’s big slate of pick ups announced late last week.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/14/jesse-spencer-house-finale/

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 23:12 | Сообщение # 1712
Иммунолог

‘HOUSE’ ON FIRE: THE DOCTOR LOSES HIS COOL TONIGHT

While it’s the cane that’s snapping in the picture on the left, it’s the doctor himself who snaps during tonight’s episode of “House.”

Even when House was driving a car into Cuddy’s living room in last year’s season finale, his demeanor was cool, calm, and collected (albeit a bit crazy).

But take a look at the promo below, and you’ll see something we don’t ordinarily see Hugh Laurie do on the show: yell! (промо по ссылке уже известное)

Even more surprisingly, that’s not the only time House loses it in tonight’s episode!

We spoke with “House’s” creator and executive producer, David Shore, who acknowledged that while the character is anything but a happy-go-lucky guy, it’s rare that we see him this fired up. (Click on the media player to hear David Shore.)
Медиа-плейер доступен по ссылке http://foxallaccess.blogs.fox.com/2012....tonight

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

yahnisДата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 23:17 | Сообщение # 1713
Иммунолог

Adam Bryant ‏ @adam_bryant
Tonight's #House is really, really great. If you're planning to come back just to see how it ends, you should start tonight.

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 15.05.2012, 00:21 | Сообщение # 1714
Иммунолог

House M.D. - 8x21 Holding On - BTS Pictures

Download this gallery as a zip-archive

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 15.05.2012, 00:22

yahnisДата: Вторник, 15.05.2012, 03:01 | Сообщение # 1715
Иммунолог

Kath Lingenfelter ‏ @retlefnegniL
Happy #House Day! I guess I mean that ironically.

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 15.05.2012, 07:32 | Сообщение # 1716
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

House 8x22 Promo - "Everybody Dies" Series Finale

Сделала несколько капсов

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Вторник, 15.05.2012, 08:04

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 15.05.2012, 16:18 | Сообщение # 1717
Иммунолог

Finale Preview: Hugh Laurie and the House Cast Check Out

After eight seasons and 177 episodes, House ends with an outbreak of poignant goodbyes. In the emotional run-up to the series finale — the episode, titled "Everybody Dies," airs May 21 at 9pm on Fox — each shooting day brought cheers, standing Os and misty-eyed send-offs. "A succession of daily memorial services, it was," as Hugh Laurie puts it. "Someone would yell, 'Hey, everybody, this is Omar Epps' last scene!' 'This is Jesse Spencer's last scene!' 'This is B camera operator's last scene.' The art director's. The sound technician's. It became hard to process all the finality."

It's amusing to imagine Dr. Gregory House himself in a situation like that. TV's greatest medical grump was never a group-hug kinda guy, and it's hard to picture House sweetly switching off the lights at Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital the way, say, Sam Malone did at the end of Cheers. Then again, TV has never known a character quite like House — charming yet sadistic, brilliant yet impossible and somehow a sex symbol even with the limp, the unshaven mug and the pockets full of Vicodin.

Laurie was an equally unlikely prime-time star. When he landed the role in 2004, he was a 45-year-old British actor known mostly for BBC sketch comedies and playing the dad in the Stuart Little children's movies. "I was perfectly content being a gypsy actor, or at least I thought I was," Laurie says. He soon found greater meaning barking out medical advice and insults with pitch-perfect American snark. (Colleague to House: "You're late." House to colleague. "You're fat.")

Ever the English gent behind the scenes, Laurie leaves the series like a rock star and, in fact, is spending his summer playing piano on tour with Copper Bottom, the actor's acclaimed blues and jazz band (he has no definite plans beyond that). TV Guide Magazine reported Laurie's final-season salary as $700,000 per episode, and he's been generously dispensing thank-you gifts, including replica House canes for everyone on the cast and crew. On the last day of filming, Laurie chartered a private jet — "like the one Led Zeppelin used," he laughs — and flew the production to an undisclosed location 26 minutes outside L.A. for the final shoot. "The flight attendant gave me control of the microphone so I could bid everyone farewell," Laurie says. "Then, frankly, there was more man-hugging than you want to know about."

What fans most want to know about is how House will end. The finale welcomes back some familiar faces, including Jennifer Morrison as Cameron, Olivia Wilde as Thirteen, Amber Tamblyn as Masters and Kal Penn as Kutner — as in the Kutner who killed himself in Season 5. "We want a concluding episode that feels like a summation in some sense, something that takes an overview," says David Shore, who created House in the image of his own lovably cranky self. "The ending is very personal to me, but it's tough to make a good series finale. They've failed more than they've succeeded. I hope people are satisfied, but the show has to end either way."

The truth is, it's ending right on time. House's ratings, which peaked in Season 3, have been on a slow, quiet slide (the show finished in 42nd place last season). Plus, only so many more patients can develop mysterious nosebleeds as House's medical team frets over chickpea allergies or possible Lupus (why is it always possible Lupus?). As Epps, who played Dr. Eric Foreman for eight seasons, says, "I've been thrown up on so many times I can't remember. I've seen all kinds of organs explode, all kinds of human ooze coming out of who knows where. Now if I'm out in a restaurant and someone goes, 'Is there a doctor here?' I basically try to hide." That's not always easy. Peter Jacobson, who's played Dr. Chris Taub since Season 4, says, "There was a guy at an airport recently who asked me to look at his wife's arm to diagnose something. People often joke, but I realized he was dead serious."

Who wouldn't want doctors like them, and especially like House, a no-B.S. diagnostician who solves every medical riddle in 43 minutes? Even Laurie worships the guy. "I spend my entire life apologizing, and House never does," he says. "It's been incredibly liberating playing him. He can be horrible, he can be jagged and awkward, but the character has a confidence in his abilities and opinions, and sometimes that's all you need."

Shore still remembers dreaming up House. "I wanted an anti-Marcus Welby," he says. "A guy who calls idiots idiots to their faces, and with a bit of Sherlock Holmes thrown in." Along the way were challenges, like maintaining the show's high standards. "That's what kept us honest," Shore says. "It never got easy. Putting House in an institution. That was difficult. Putting him in a relationship. Whoa! Throwing his entire original team out. That was dumb commercially, but it felt like an opportunity. We kept creating situations that asked, 'How is House going to react?'"

What's funny is how little House changed over the years. "You look at the pilot episode and it's all right there," says Robert Sean Leonard, whose Dr. James Wilson is the only true friend House ever had. "House wasn't delighting people in the beginning, and he's not doing it in the end. It's a weird formula for success, but we ended up liking House because House didn't need to be liked by anyone."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/House-Series-Finale-1047527.aspx

lamia36Дата: Среда, 16.05.2012, 04:22 | Сообщение # 1718
Аллерголог

credits @HLArchive

kotofyrДата: Среда, 16.05.2012, 19:47 | Сообщение # 1719
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

Спойлеров как таковых нет, разве что упоминание финала и предфинального документального фильма, но все же:

Final ‘House’ Week Nostalgia Time for Hugh Laurie, David Shore

Hugh Laurie has taken the lead in putting together the special hour-long “House M.D.” retrospective that will air on Fox May 21 — the same night as the highly-anticipated series finale. That’s the word from Emmy-winning show creator and executive producer David Shore, who tells us the star has been “locked up in a room trying to put it together….It’s very nostalgic, looking at the stuff. And saying goodbye to everybody, that’s very nostalgic.”

Shore says he is enjoying the fan and media anticipation — and also feeling an enormous amount of pressure — as “House” followers try to figure out what’s going to happen in tonight’s (5/14) “Holding On” episode, and especially in the very last episode, provocatively titled “Everybody Dies.”

“It’s cool to go out while people are this excited about it,” he notes. And of that finale: “I think the fans will like it, but it is the type of thing that, no matter what you do, you’re going to have some people disappointed. I think it’s an ending that’s consistent with what we’ve done and I’m very proud of it.”

Has there ever been talk of a feature?

“There really hasn’t been. The ending is the ending; it’s designed as an ending,” he says.

Considering that misanthropic doctor Greg House is one of the most acclaimed and indelible characters ever to traipse around the TV landscape, will a “House” artifact be housed in the Smithsonian?

Shore replies: “I would love to have something like that happen, and we’ve been discussing things like that.”

The cane with the flames?

“I think you could have a collection of canes, as far as I’m concerned. It’s the defining feature of that character.”

Shore tells us that Laurie’s mood has been good in these final days leading to the last show. He adds, however, “I always feel like the correct response is, ‘We’re all really sad.’ There is an element of that, but also, I feel by saying that I’m being an incredible ingrate. From my personal point of view, and I think Hugh shares it, the success of this has been beyond our wildest dreams. To be looking for more would be ungrateful.”

http://becksmithhollywood.com/?p=5692

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 16.05.2012, 23:29 | Сообщение # 1720
Иммунолог

Keck's Exclusives: Jennifer Morrison Previews Emotional House Return

Jennifer Morrison is having quite the spring. She broke the Wicked Queen's curse on Sunday's Once Upon a Time season finale, and on Monday will reunite with the Wicked Doctor on House's series finale. I spoke with Ms. Emma Swan/Dr. Cameron about what we can expect on the emotional farewell to Princeton-Plainsboro.

TV Guide Magazine: When did you get the great news that you'd be coming back to House?
Jennifer Morrison: It was so funny — the day we did the Once Upon a Time Paley Festival. I had told everyone I hadn't been contacted, and it just seemed too late for it to be possible. I think as those words were coming out of my mouth [executive producer] David Shore was leaving me a phone message. When I got out of the festival I saw that he had called and thought, 'No way!' He didn't say on the message what he was calling for, but I hoped that was it because I really had been hoping that was something they would want me to do. House was such a special part of my life.

TV Guide Magazine: So then what happened?
Morrison: When I did get to speak with David he said, 'We're thinking about doing this for the series finale. Would that be something you'd be interested in?' And I said, 'Yes, absolutely!' I was really honored and excited and ultimately really happy with how they had Cameron being present at the end of things.

TV Guide Magazine: The end of things. Rumor has it that people return for Wilson's funeral.
Morrison: I, of course, can't say anything.

TV Guide Magazine: Of course. Well, tell me who you got to hug and play with.
Morrison: It was just amazing. I spent most of my morning standing at the doorstep to my trailer with all the crew coming by for hugs and telling me they watch Once Upon a Time with their whole families. That was really nice. There was this beautiful moment for me during my wardrobe fitting. I'd been running around for a whole year as edgy Emma in my boots and leather jacket, so seeing Cameron's little vest and shirts felt like visiting an old friend. And David Shore was directing, which was perfect. And of course seeing Hugh [Laurie] again, it was like no time had passed.

TV Guide Magazine: Does Dr. House give Cameron one last zinger?
Morrison: There's definitely some banter between them, but it reveals the place Cameron holds in House's mind. You see what she means to him, which is really nice.

TV Guide Magazine: Hugh also produced the hour retrospective that airs before the finale. Did you shoot anything for that?
Morrison: Hugh and I take a little tour of how things have changed in the hospital. I couldn't help noticing that Emma's office on Once Upon a Time is a glass office with a metal desk, just like House's office. So insane! I'm going to talk to the Once props department to see if we can borrow a few of the items on House's desk.

TV Guide Magazine: When Dr. Cameron comes back, will we be surprised by what's happened to her?
Morrison: Kind of. But I don't know what actually made it into the final cut. In the script, you did see where her life has gone. Some people will be surprised by it and others will see that it's the obvious thing. I'm happy with the decision. It felt like a very well thought out place to show her in her life.

TV Guide Magazine: Speculation (and hope) online is that Cameron will reunite with Chase.
Morrison: I can say that we do interact in the episode.

TV Guide Magazine: Would you like to see a reunion for them or has too much time passed?
Morrison: That's a really tough question. David has kept his characters very human. The reality is, in real life we're very unpredictable and moments cause us to make decisions you would never expect. All I can really say is that holds true in the finale with all of the characters and relationships. I do feel like I'm in a dream!

TV Guide Magazine: Well, all your dreams are coming true. I half expected you to turn up as Barney's bride on How I Met Your Mother.
Morrison: What happened? Wait, I'm behind a few episodes. Don't give it away!
http://www.tvguide.com/News....75.aspx

maiden_marinaДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 06:26 | Сообщение # 1721
Добрый Хирург
Награды: 7

Quote (Ginger82)
Keck's Exclusives: Jennifer Morrison Previews Emotional House Return

Перевод

спасибо за аватарку - fistashka!

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 10:24 | Сообщение # 1722

Сник-пики

EllyДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 12:54 | Сообщение # 1723
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Quote (fistashka)
Сник-пики

Без копирок:

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

MarishkaMДата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 15:38 | Сообщение # 1724
Иммунолог

еще одна промка. есть новый кадр. вернее, слегка расширенный, где Хаусу протягивают руку.

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

fistashkaДата: Пятница, 18.05.2012, 12:46 | Сообщение # 1725

Отрывок из 8x22, показанный на шоу Джея Лено

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.