Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

gallinaДата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 09:32 | Сообщение # 1681
Иммунолог

Фото со съемок 20-й серии:

источник - https://twitter.com/#!/retlefnegniL

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

lamia36Дата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 21:16 | Сообщение # 1682
Аллерголог

https://twitter.com/#!/retlefnegniL/status/199545072990171136/photo/1

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 22:50 | Сообщение # 1683
Иммунолог

Промо-фото ФИНАЛА

Download this gallery as a zip-archive

BTS финала

Swan Song (Retro-Special) - BTS Pictures [HQ]

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Понедельник, 07.05.2012, 23:05

yahnisДата: Вторник, 08.05.2012, 02:13 | Сообщение # 1684
Иммунолог

House Finale First Look: Someone's Missing!

Michael Ausiello
The title of the episode is “Everybody Dies,” but all of House‘s principal players look very much alive in the following first look at the show’s series finale. Well, almost all of them.
Perhaps it’s just a red herring, but Jesse Spencer’s Chase is the only major character missing from the crop of photos Fox just released from the May 21 swan song.
One person who is present and accounted for is Robert Sean Leonard’s cancer-stricken Wilson (and he’s looking pretty healthy). Of course, he could very well be a figment of House’s (Hugh Laurie) imagination.
The following gallery also includes a first glimpse at House’s final patient as well as several behind-the-scenes pics from the final week of shooting.

http://tvline.com/2012/05/07/house-series-finale-photos-season-8/

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 08.05.2012, 03:56 | Сообщение # 1685
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Пресс-релиз финала

HOUSE
Air Date: Monday, May 21, 2012
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on FOX
Episode Title: (HOU-822A/B) "Swan Song/Everybody Dies"

VIEW ALL LISTINGS FOR HOUSE

[NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

MONDAY, MAY 21

**TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE EVENT**--"HOUSE" - (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

ONE-HOUR "HOUSE" RETROSPECTIVE, PLUS THE FINAL EPISODE OF "HOUSE" ON THE TWO-HOUR "HOUSE" SERIES FINALE EVENT MONDAY, MAY 21, ON FOX

Series Creator and Executive Producer David Shore Directs Final HOUSE Episode

The special two-hour HOUSE Series Finale event kicks off with a one-hour retrospective special that will look back at this groundbreaking, seminal series and feature interviews with the series' stars and producers, special original content and other surprises. Then, in the emotional series finale, directed by series creator and executive producer David Shore, treating a drug addict patient (guest star James LeGros, "Mildred Pierce") results in House examining his life, his future and his own personal demons in the all-new two-hour "Swan Song/Everybody Dies" HOUSE series finale event airing Monday, May 21 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (HOU-822A/B) (TV-14, D, L, V)

Cast: Hugh Laurie as Dr. Gregory House; Robert Sean Leonard as Dr. James Wilson; Omar Epps as Dr. Eric Foreman; Jesse Spencer as Dr. Robert Chase; Peter Jacobson as Dr. Chris Taub; Odette Annable as Dr. Jessica Adams; Charlyne Yi as Dr. Chi Park

Guest Cast: Olivia Wilde as Thirteen; Jennifer Crystal Foley as Rachel Taub; James LeGros as Oliver; Patrick O'Connor as Dr. Frankel; Patrick Quinlan as Patient #1; Zena Grey as Ruby; Jaclyn Jonet as Amy; Patrick Price as Nurse Jeffrey; Bobbin Bergstrom-Busey as Nurse

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 08.05.2012, 05:24 | Сообщение # 1686
Иммунолог

Sneak Peek: Thirteen is Back in the House

"The last few episodes of House are all about House and Wilson, but we bring back some old friends as well," says creator David Shore. The May 14 penultimate episode sees the return of Olivia Wilde as Thirteen, who shows up to help House help Wilson in his battle against cancer.

"Wilson is sick and Thirteen is sick and that's what connects them," Shore says. "She's grateful for the help she's received from House, and now she's [offering] a little to support Wilson." More assistance arrives for the series finale on May 21. Wilde will guest star in that episode as well, alongside Kal Penn and reportedly Jennifer Morrison and Amber Tamblyn.

"It's a generous thing for an actor to come back to help us say goodbye like this," says Hugh Laurie. "Once you've taken your bow, you're under no obligation to return. I am very grateful for the turnout."
http://www.tvguide.com/News/House-Thirteen-Olivia-Wilde-1047039.aspx

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 08.05.2012, 05:25

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 08.05.2012, 06:21 | Сообщение # 1687

House M.D. - 8x21 Holding On - Promo 01

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Среда, 09.05.2012, 06:14

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 01:50 | Сообщение # 1688
Иммунолог

Question: Any chance House will pull another miracle out of his hat and save Wilson on House? —Rebecca
Ausiello: As the look on GHo’s face at the conclusion of Monday’s episode all but confirmed, that ship has sailed. House’s priority now is prolonging his BFF’s life — an arduous task that dominates much of next week’s unbelievably moving hour. A key component of the mission involves Greek‘s Jacob “Rusty” Zachar, who makes a surprise cameo as someone from Wilson’s past. Other scoopy highlights from the ep: Olivia Wilde’s Thirteen appears in two quietly effective scenes (one with House, the other with Wilson); another Princeton-Plainsboro vet appears posed to follow Chase out the door; House’s cane plays a critical role; and prepare for a twist ending that harkens back to something series creator David Shore told me last May shortly after House drove his car into Cuddy’s House: “We feel strongly on the show that actions have consequences.”
http://tvline.com/2012/05/08/spoilers-house-criminal-minds-glee-smash/

yahnisДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 03:23 | Сообщение # 1689
Иммунолог

Adam Wright ‏ @TVDoneWright
@MattMitovich See next week's HOUSE yet? Had ME to tears

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

fistashkaДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 06:21 | Сообщение # 1690

@TVTherapy

There is some INTENSE #Hilson shit going down in next week's episode! #House

Dammmmnnnnnn. #House

jerom2003Дата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 11:09 | Сообщение # 1691
Психотерапевт

Is Chase really gone for good on House? — Christine
ADAM: Not exactly. While he has definitely resigned, executive producer David Shore confirms that Chase is scheduled to appear in the series finale. But more surprisingly, one of his colleagues might follow him out the door. In Monday's penultimate episode, another doctor is readying a career life raft in case House implodes under the strain of Wilson's increasingly grim diagnosis.
Источник TV Guide

АвгустаДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 14:10 | Сообщение # 1692
Хьюманитарий

Greg Yaitanes ‏ @GregYaitanes

Heading to @HOUSEonFOX office to do an interview for the retro special. Much the way I would feel going back to House School.

Человек на букву "Л" ©

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 18:13 | Сообщение # 1693
Иммунолог

Carrie: After this week's cliffhanger on House, I need any scoop I can get my hands on.
Next week's episode, poignantly titled "Holding On," includes the return of Thirteen, for starters. But we bet you're more interested in the whole Wilson cancer situation, right? Sorry, it's still a struggle for us to talk about, but here it goes: Wilson makes a firm decision about his treatment that very much angers his best friend, House. And the ways House tries to change Wilson's mind will absolutely move you…to uncontrollable tears. Until something ruins the moment, per usual. But it's the very end of the episode you'll want to stick around for, because that's when the knife in the hearts of House-Wilson fans will really begin to twist. Lord, bear us strength!
http://uk.eonline.com/news....t=51396

MarishkaMДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 19:02 | Сообщение # 1694
Иммунолог

Quote (jerom2003)
Is Chase really gone for good on House? — Christine

Неужели Чейз навсегда покинул «Хаус»?
Адам: не совсем. Он определенно уволился, но Дэвид Шор подтверждает, что Чейз появится в финале сериала. Но что еще более удивительно, один (одна) из его коллег может последовать за ним на выход. В предпоследнем эпизоде еще один доктор смазывает лыжи на случай, если Хаус не сдюжит под грузом зловещего диагноза Уилсона.

Quote (Ginger82)
Carrie: After this week's cliffhanger on House, I need any scoop I can get my hands on.

После тревожного финала последнего эпизода мне нужна хоть какая-то информация.
Для затравки: в следующем эпизоде возвращается Тринадцать. Но, я уверен, вас больше интересует вся ситуация с раком Уилсона, не так ли? Простите, нам трудно об этом говорить, но извольте: Уилсон принимает твердое решение о своем лечении, которое приводит в ярость его лучшего друга, Хауса. И способ, которым Хаус пытается отговорить Уилсона, доведет вас до… неконтролируемых рыданий. Пока кое-что, как обычно, все не испортит. Но вам стоит дождаться финала эпизода, потому что именно тогда нож в сердцах фанатов Хауса и Уилсона начнет проворачиваться. Господи, дай нам сил!

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

ShepaДата: Среда, 09.05.2012, 23:08 | Сообщение # 1695
Иммунолог

Cник-пики к 21 серии:

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

Сообщение отредактировал Shepa - Четверг, 10.05.2012, 23:10

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.