Наш опрос

По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

AlexNBДата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 01:38 | Сообщение # 1696
Окулист

Video: House Cast Predicts Romance For Adams/Chase, a Violent End For Taub and More!
Press PLAY and find who wants to go out guns blazing, who’s shipping a happy ending for Adams and Chase and why “cult” best describes one fantasy scenario.
Просмотр только по ссылке: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Cv8-aHZCECI

Хаус не нарушает правила, он их игнорирует ©

Сообщение отредактировал AlexNB - Четверг, 10.05.2012, 01:39

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 15:32 | Сообщение # 1697
Иммунолог

Quote (Shepa)
Cник-пики к 21 серии:

Роликов не видно, повторю:

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Четверг, 10.05.2012, 15:40

ShepaДата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 23:11 | Сообщение # 1698
Иммунолог

Spoiler Chat Daily
Verónica: Will we see Jesse Spencer in the last two episodes of House? Or was Monday's his last episode?
Not saying a word about the finale, but he isn't in next week's episode of House. But you know who is? Olivia Wilde, whose character Thirteen plays a huge role in helping House (Hugh Laurie) deal with Wilson's (Robert Sean Leonard) treatment decision. It's a very moving scene—one of our favorite of the episode. And that's saying something because next week's episode packs a bone-crushing emotional punch.

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

yahnisДата: Четверг, 10.05.2012, 23:44 | Сообщение # 1699
Иммунолог

House Boss Drops Ominous Finale Scoop: "We Never Do Happy Endings"

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news....UvH23Vp

As we've mentioned in the past couple Spoiler Chats, next week's House is a real doozy and will wreak absolute havoc on your emotions. But since we learned that Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) has cancer, we've all gotten used to the pain and the tears, right?

Today, creator David Shore spoke to reporters about House's final episodes and final moments, and he dropped a sound bite that fills us with some dread about how this Wilson-House storyline will wrap up. Plus, he talked at length about his somewhat controversial (at least in the eyes of fans) handling of House and Cuddy's relationship. But first, let's talk about the quote that set our alarm bells off:

MORE: Grey's Anatomy: Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh and Justin Chambers Set to Return!

PlayNina Dobrev's Cute Got Milk? Campaign

PlayRyan Seacrest Pops a Question to GF

PlayPhillip Phillips Wows With "Volcanoes"
"It's definitely an ending," Shore says about the series finale. "I don't want to say more than that. We never do happy endings. But we also try not to simply do miserable endings. Bittersweet is the most you can hope for us."

Bittersweet as in Wilson and House (Hugh Laurie) ride off into the sunset together to be bros forever? Sure, that's not what bittersweet means, but maybe the definition will change before the series finale.

When pressed for more details, Shore says that the final moments of next week's episode, "Holding On," are a jumping-off point for the events in the finale. "House is put into a very difficult position, and it's about him assessing his future. We developed this idea months and months ago, the idea for this final episode, which when you see it it'll sort of become clear. There were many things I liked about this idea. It allowed us to explore who he was and the nature of this character and take a look at who he is as a human being and his values as a human being. It also allowed us to naturally bring back other people, so I started making phone calls."

MORE: Fox Schedule Shakeup: What's Happening to Alcatraz, Touch and The Finder?

Adam Taylor/FOX
And those phone calls brought back House alums Jennifer Morrison, Amber Tamblyn, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde and more for the finale. Even Jesse Spencer, whose character Dr. Chase just left, is set to pop back in for the last episode. "He was asked to go do a pilot. It happened right at a time where we were considering a storyline that happened in the last episode where he decides to move on. So it worked nicely," Shore says about Spencer's recent absence. "To a great extent, we were looking for ways to wrap up the stories—primarily the House-Wilson thing was the focus—but we were aware that the supporting characters needed some element of closure in the broadest sense. And we didn't want to throw it all in the final episode. And Jesse's been with us since the beginning so we decided to give him his own little ending story. I thought he was great."

And finally, the rambling answer all you Huddy fans have been waiting for: Does Shore have any regrets on how he handled the House-Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) relationship? "I'm not big on regrets. That's not to say it was perfect," he says. "I do fundamentally believe that we had to do it. I know a lot of people think we could've done it better, a lot of people think we shouldn't have done it, a lot of people think once we did do it we should have kept them together. I think it was going to be a lightning rod no matter what we did. You can't have sexual tension go on and on and on and on. It was there from the beginning and I enjoyed working with it from the beginning, but at a certain point we had to put them together."

An all-new episode of House airs next Monday night on Fox.

Ready for the end of House? How do you feel about how House and Cuddy's relationship was handled?

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

fistashkaДата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 05:38 | Сообщение # 1700
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Exclusive House Video: Hugh Laurie Previews Thirteen's Big 'Intervention'
by Vlada Gelman
Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

House welcomes back an old friend next Monday (Fox, 9/8c) when Olivia Wilde returns as Thirteen. And according to Hugh Laurie, she’s a woman on a mission.

RELATED | Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 54 Big Finishes!

“Thirteen reappears really in the form an intervention almost,” reveals Laurie in the following exclusive sneak peek. The former Princeton-Plainsboro MD shares scenes not only with Dr. Grumpmeister, but his ailing better half, Wilson, as well. Knowing a thing or two about impending death, perhaps she can “heal” his spirits?

Offscreen, the reunion was a little… uncomfortable. “There’s fun and camaraderie [among the cast], but really that came out when [Wilde] had left,” deadpans Peter Jacobson. “Now that she’s back, it makes things a little bit awkward.”

http://tvline.com/2012....s-video

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Ginger82Дата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 10:12 | Сообщение # 1701
Иммунолог

Quote (fistashka)
ВИДЕО

Видео невозможно просмотреть wacko

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Пятница, 11.05.2012, 10:14

AlexNBДата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 14:55 | Сообщение # 1702
Окулист

Даже не знаю правда это или вымысел wink Но парень утверждает, что знал заранее содержание финальных серий Лоста, События и других сериалов и кажись опубликовывал их в своём блоге. Пишет, что мы можем удостовериться в правдивости его слов через 2 недели, после официального эфира. Ссылка на оригинал: http://lotgk.wordpress.com/2012....ne-dies

Welcome you lucky bastards to those who regularly read my blog or have somehow stumbled upon this page by pure chance. It is your lucky day. For I am revealing three weeks in advance the ending of the FOX network series, House. As I have done so accurately previously with ABC Lost, NBC Persons Unknown, and NBC The Event, I offer this finale outline script detailing the end game of this popular series. Be warned, spoilers are ahead at the very first paragraph in this post. For those dying to know, read on and enjoy.

House series finale episode titled, Everyone Dies.

The episode opens with House attending a funeral. Doctor Wilson’s funeral. The radical procedure Wilson went through with House’s assistance to shrink the tumor failed. In fact, it accelerated the process and burst killing Wilson. House is alone at Wilson’s casket and stares at him lying in the coffin, and calls Wilson an idiot one last time. Doctor Taub is precariously absent from the funeral. The rest of the team returns to the hospital to take on a new case.

Meanwhile, across town, Doctor Taub wakes up in a hotel room next to a sexy 21-year-old blonde nurse. She speaks softly into Taub’s ear, “Good morning sleepy head.” Taub smiles up at her when the hotel room bursts open. A man with a gun comes toward both Taub and the blonde nurse. He is ranting something to the effect that he warned her what would happen if he ever caught her cheating on him again.

As House sends his team out to perform several tests on the new patient, Doctor Remy Hadley (13) visits House in his office. She does not look well. Her disease has progressed rapidly and 13 asks House for a favor. She reminds him of a conversation they both had several years back when House promised to take her life when the time came when she was to far gone in her disease. House sighs and calls 13 an idiot but complies.

That evening as the team is busy running more tests House leaves the hospital and goes to 13′s apartment. Hadley lets him in and House unpacks his medical bag and tells 13 to change into something she feels comfortable in. House than hooks 13 up to a morphine drip and turns his phone off so he and 13 will not be interrupted.

While House is assisting 13, the patient the team is working on goes berserk. He jumps from his bed and stabs Doctor Adams in the throat and she crumples to the floor. Doctor Chase attempts to subdue the patient and gets his throat cut and is spewing blood. He then unceremoniously throws Doctor Chi Park out the picture window. Doctor Foreman rushes in with a security team and moves toward Chase to tend his wounds. The crazed patient charges the guards and a security officer pulls his gun in panic and fires. His aim was not true. Foreman is hit and lies on the ground dying. Moments later, the patient is subdued but Adams, Chase, Foreman, and Park lay dead on the hospital floor.

Back at the hotel room, Taub attempts to reason with the crazed man but to no avail. Three shots are fired. Taub lay dead on the bed. The blonde nurse dead on the floor beside Taub. And the crazed husband, dead on the hotel room doorway.

As House and 13 wait for the morphine drip to take effect, small talk ensues as the medicine drips into 13′s veins. Remy, (13) admits to House that she always had a thing for him and would have “So done him” alone and with several of her girlfriends if only he would have asked. House smacks his head and calls himself an idiot. 13 smiles as House injects a syringe of medicine into her veins and she slowly loses consciousness.

House checks her pulse, unplugs her from the morphine drip, packs his equipment up, adjusts her blanket, kisses her forehead and softly says goodbye.

Final scene:
House returns home, clicks on the lights, goes to his secret stash of pain killers, downs three or four vicodin pills and swigs down some whiskey. He curls up in bed and closes his eyes. He is awoken by movement in his apartment. He opens his eyes to see Doctor Cutner standing at his bed side.

House realizes he is dreaming and engages Cutner in conversation. House asks him why he killed himself, and why is he here now. Cutner replies, “I’m here for you House. You were always curious of what was beyond death. I’m here to guide you to your biggest puzzle ever. Are you up to it?” House nods yes. Cutner replies, “Let the journey begin. Get out of bed and follow me through your front door.” House gets up and puts pressure on his bad leg. There is no pain at all. He rolls his pant leg up to see a perfectly healthy leg. He looks at Cutner in a funny sort of way, and follows him. The door opens and both walk through.

The door closes. Lights fade. Cue the House ending credit music.

But wait. Less than ten seconds into the ending credits, Dominika Petrova, House’s wife, unlocks the apartment door and walks in. She flicks on the lights and announces to House that she has returned. She has some wonderful good news. She announces that not only does she love House and wants to continue to be his wife, but she is pregnant with his child.

She calls out to House again. She walks toward the bedroom and spies House in bed, the sheets rumpled. She bends down and kisses house on the cheek and becomes startled. Dominika realizes House is dead. She clutches her belly and cries.

Ending credit music continues…..

The End!

Хаус не нарушает правила, он их игнорирует ©

fistashkaДата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 18:44 | Сообщение # 1703
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Quote (Ginger82)
Видео невозможно просмотреть

о, сначала просматривалось, это они уже потом закрыли...

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Ginger82Дата: Пятница, 11.05.2012, 20:52 | Сообщение # 1704
Иммунолог

WHY THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF ‘HOUSE’ IS A TEAR-JERKER
For the longest time, I refused to accept that the end is near, but I’m slowly coming to peace with it. That’s, oddly, the theme I took away from the penultimate episode of House, which I checked out this week. While I’d largely like to preserve the integrity of the episode (after all, it’s one of only TWO left!), here are a few teasers for you:
- THIRTEEN is back and takes a meeting with Wilson and House separately that are both everything I could have wanted from their respective reunions. Her interaction with House is particularly poignant. (And her one-line assessment of their relationship made me laugh out loud.)
- HOUSE DOES… something for Wilson that will make you cry. But as always, everything is not as it seems. Just remember his heart is always in the right place.
- THERE’S a cliffhanger. A huge, juicy, “OMG” cliffhanger that sneaks up on you. Well, it snuck up on me anyway. All I can say is pay very close attention to everything going on in the episode.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012....+Reader

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Пятница, 11.05.2012, 20:56

EllyДата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 13:41 | Сообщение # 1705
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Интервью по поводу финала:

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:38 | Сообщение # 1706
Иммунолог

Видимо, более полный текст конференции с Шором wink

House creator David Shore shares his cryptic scoop on the series’ finale: “Bittersweet is the most you can hope for from us.”

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:54

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:41 | Сообщение # 1707
Иммунолог

Продолжение 1

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:50

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:42 | Сообщение # 1708
Иммунолог

Продолжение 2

http://thevoiceoftv.com/news-an....terfeed

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Суббота, 12.05.2012, 21:47

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 20:06 | Сообщение # 1709
Иммунолог

House Scoop: Will Chase Reunite With Cameron In Series Finale?

It’s the question that House‘s “Chameron” fans been wondering ever since it was announced that Jennifer Morrison would return for the series finale airing May 21: Will Chase and Cameron reunite?

Speaking with TVLine at the red carpet for NBC’s Upfront event, where he was representing his new drama Chicago Fire, Jesse Spencer revealed that, yes, he and Once Upon a Time‘s leading lady do share a scene — “briefly,” he emphasized. (Note: The photo accompanying this story is from Season 6.)

“A lot of people came back, actually,” the Aussie added, alluding to the previously announced encores by Olivia Wilde (who first shows up in tonight’s episode), Amber Tamblyn (as Martha Masters) and Kal Penn (Kutner, R.I.P.)

Spencer would not elaborate on the nature of the Chase/Cameron scene, only saying that the finale as a whole “is not going to be the happiest thing in the world” yet does serve up “an appropriately satisfying ending for longtime viewers.” And specific to his alter ego — who quit in last week’s episode and is not seen tonight — he enthused, “Chase has a final moment which I’m very, very happy that they approached.”

Turning to NBC’s Chicago Fire, Spencer describes his Lt. Matthew Casey as “a natural-born leader” and “good soldier” who reports to the characters played by Eamonn Walker (Oz) and Merle Dandridge (Sons of Anarchy). But good soldier or not, “You can’t get away from egos completely in those situations,” he notes. “These guys are called heroes, but at the end of the day people are people and egos abound.”

Chicago Fire will air Wednesdays at 10/9c, premiere date TBA.
http://tvline.com/2012....reunion

gallinaДата: Понедельник, 14.05.2012, 20:07 | Сообщение # 1710
Иммунолог

Еще один взгляд на 21 серию:

HOUSE CALLS: I'm not sure what Fox's House has in store for next week's series finale, but it's going to have to go the extra mile to upstage tonight's penultimate episode (9/8c), a powerhouse showdown between Hugh Laurie's House and Robert Sean Leonard's Wilson (a performance that could earn this fine actor his first Emmy nomination). These two stubborn doctors square off over Wilson's plans (or lack thereof) for treatment of his cancer, an illness that's casting a pall over the entire hospital. House, as always, has an arsenal of manipulative tricks up his sleeve, but Wilson is adamant that for once, it's not all about House. "Does it ever stop being surreal?" Wilson asks Thirteen (Olivia Wilde returning for a meaningful visit) about living with a terminal illness.

It gets very real, though, in explosive scenes of catharsis for Laurie and Leonard, before a twist ending that reminds us how fleeting time really is for these doctors and this show. Even if you've drifted away from Princeton Plainsboro in recent seasons — this one in particular was a chore, up until the Wilson dilemma — you might want to check back in now.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Monday-TV-1047481.aspx?rss=object

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.