Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: alslaf, Alissa, Stacy, kahlan  
Форум » Общий » House M.D. » Создатели сериала
Создатели сериала
kotofyrДата: Пятница, 30.11.2012, 21:36 | Сообщение # 631
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

Статус: Offline
Интервью Дэвида Шора о финале

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/29/house-series-finale-2/2/

Особенно хорошо про музыку - по словам Шора, это все идея Хью Лори.

milaNistaДата: Пятница, 30.11.2012, 23:44 | Сообщение # 632
Иммунолог
Награды: 0

kotofyr, спасибо.

fistashkaДата: Суббота, 01.12.2012, 01:52 | Сообщение # 633
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Можно, я текст сюда скопирую для истории? Вдруг удалят...

Best of 2012 (Behind the Scenes): Inside the 'House' series finale

Dr. Gregory House checked out of Princeton-Plainsboro last May for the very last time after an hour that explored the man fans had come to know over eight seasons. As the good doctor rode into the sunset with Wilson, EW spoke with executive producer and creator David Shore, who broke down all the twists. If you missed the finale, there’s always our recap and Ken Tucker’s review. For more stories behind this year’s top TV and movie moments, click here for EW.com’s Best of 2012: Behind the Scenes coverage.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: So, true to form, the finale had me guessing to the very end. Tell me how you decided to end the series where you did, with House and Wilson riding into the sunset.
DAVID SHORE:
There was a lot of discussion. The writers sat down and bandied around a bunch of ideas, and the more I thought about this idea, the more it seemed right. Ultimately, it’s House making a sacrifice — and yet not making a sacrifice. It’s House being with the person he should be with, in some ways. It’s not too sweet because it’s Wilson dying and House screwing everything up — and yet it’s Wilson and House riding into the sunset. And it’s House accessing his whole life for 40 minutes before that, which also allowed us to bring back guest cast. It just felt like the right tone and the right story.

How did you break that final story? I think one of the lines people are favoring today is that the final puzzle we solved with Dr. House was Dr. House.
Yeah, that seems right, doesn’t it? His life and what he should be doing, and assessing all the types of choices and the way he’s made choices. Isn’t that what a final episode should be.

I certainly think so, which is why I thought he was going to die. Was there ever a point where you thought you might kill House?
Everything was on the table and that seemed like a natural [choice] in some ways — that is an ending. And this [episode] is a nice ending for the series, but it’s not en ending to House, and that’s part of it. House as a human being — a fictional human being but still a human being — won’t be over until he dies. So there was some talk about that, but this felt better for many reasons.

Did you mean for it to be ambiguous in any way? I watched it, felt at peace with what I saw, and then our commenters took my peace away with their crazy-but-plausible theories. Did you purposely leave room for that discussion and theories that House did die?
Yes, it did occur to me people might see that. And I welcome multiple interpretations. Well, I don’t welcome multiple interpretations usually. I get that, and I find it interesting. But I want people to feel differently about things, but I don’t want people to disagree about what the show is and what the story is. I was aware of that and I was okay with that.

So, was it meant to be taken at face value?
Yeah. It was.

Well, now I feel better.
Yes, it was meant to be taken at face value. House is riding off into the sunset.

Let’s talk returns. How hard or easy was it to get everyone on board?
It was easy in the sense that I called the people you saw in [the episode], gave them a description — barely that — and they all jumped at the opportunity. That was really gratifying. Scheduling was a bit of a nightmare because they all have busy careers, and so I would have loved to shoot that stuff in order and that wasn’t possible. There were some scenes that were shot where part of one scene was shot one day and the other part of the scene was shot another day. So my hat goes off to the AD (assistant directors) department and the production department generally for wrangling everybody. But in terms of people coming back, it was great.

Why was it important to you to bring everyone back?
It was a natural thing to do in the finale, which isn’t enough of a reason for me. What I liked was that the story we were telling lent itself to doing that, and doing it in a different way. And it was nice for me on a human level to see those people again. Mostly it made sense for the story – he’s had different people in his life who have touched him and affected him in different ways. They are a part of who he is, so we were portraying that in a literal way. We had those four characters come back, but in terms of the four people who came back, they weren’t there. They were part of his subconscious. So, literally portraying them as being part of him, I liked that.

That’s especially sweet in terms of Kutner, because he left so suddenly. It was nice closure, I think.
It was a whole notion that he lives on, in a way, through the people he’s touched. Unfortunately, he doesn’t literally live on — that would have been nicer for him. But for his legacy, it exists.

I have to ask about Lisa Edelstein. Did you approach her about a return?
I wanted her to come back, but we weren’t able to make that happen.

One of my favorite parts of the finale were the song choices at the end.
That was all Hugh Laurie. It was completely Hugh. He came to me one day while we were shooting the finale and it seemed right. Again, it was that tone – opposite of what you expect and yet it worked.

Now, if I may get a little nerdy. Foreman, he knew at the end that House had done something, right?
Yeah, that was intended to be a clue that House left for Foreman to tell him, ‘Don’t worry.’

Let’s talk about the codas with everyone, and why you chose those places — Taub with his children and Chase with his own team.
The codas were meant to be, ‘Life goes on.’ House has touched their lives, House is gone from their lives now, but House will always be part of their lives. It was just seeing a little glimpse of them thinking about that and appreciating it. It went along with the song that was playing at that point. “Keep me in your heart for a while.” Both of those songs were our message to our audience – keep us in your heart for a while and enjoy yourself.

Was there anything in the finale that was left on the cutting room floor that you wish you could have included?
There was a little more. We had Martha Masters (Amber Tamblyn) make an appearance at one point, and Olivia. But other than that, there was some stuff that we made slightly clearer. But what always happens to me is that you think you have this nice, tight script and then you go into editing, start chopping, and you’re a few minutes long. Usually it works better shorter and tighter.

Did you ever want that first hour to be for the story and not a retrospective?
Originally we talked about doing a two-hour. That didn’t last very long. Once I had this story idea pretty firmed up, I didn’t believe I could sit through House assessing his life for two hours – as an audience member. [Laughs] At one point, I wanted, instead of 60 minutes, 65 minutes or 66 minutes. But it’s another episode, it should be the same as the other episodes. I shouldn’t be making indulgences.

What was the hardest scene?
It was a tricky one for logistical reasons. The burning building was huge. Shooting that explosion was fantastic. After he falls through the floor, we actually had Hugh, Sela [Ward], and Jennifer [Morrison] in a room with a lot of fire in it. It wasn’t dangerous; we were very safe. But usually when you shoot a take, you can reset and do it again. But this time, every three minutes of filming, we would have to get everyone out of the room and let it cool off for 10 minutes. So logistically that was a challenge. In terms of performances, it was great. These are actors who have dealt with the show for years and years. Every one of them was fantastic.

As a writer?
It was a challenging story to tell. We knew we wanted to start with House in a burning building, tell how he got here and where he goes from here. That was our set up, and the challenge becomes how do we make those flashbacks interesting, knowing he ends up in a burning building and nothings going to go right for him.

In your head, what happened after five months.
That’s something I’m happy to leave to the rest of the world. The story ended where the story ended. I’m happy to let people fill that in for themselves. That’s actually one of the attractive things, to me, about this story. I liked the idea. Normally, I like to tell the story specifically and draw people along. This is the emotion you’re going to feel now. This is the emotion you’re going to feel NOW. But I liked the idea of leaving the audience with an ending they can fill in themselves. But five months from now? That’s less interesting to me than what House and Wilson are doing on the road.

Maybe talking about Dead Poets Society. Loved the Easter Egg, by the way. Which was your favorite or one you were especially pleased with?
That was a good one. We were tempted at one point to do a whole bunch more. We were tempted to do homages or tiny reference to other series finales out there, like have someone get hit by a golf ball or a Korean woman with a chicken to reference M*A*S*H, but we thought that might be too distracting. But I loved the Dead Poets Society and “Nobody cares about the medicine.” Actually, that might have been my favorite.

And “Cancer is boring.”
“Cancer is boring”! I love that that’s the last line of the series.

Lastly, what can you say about the run you’ve had and finishing up the story?
It’s been very satisfying. I’ve got many specific complaints and no general complains. It’s been quite literally beyond my wildest dreams. If someone had guaranteed me that I would get three years on the air and enough of an audience to stay on the air, I would have been thrilled with that. It never occurred to me that it would have this sort of following and this sort of excitement. It’s been amazing. I’m not very eloquent about this because I can’t still wrap my head around this whole thing. It’s been amazing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/11/29/house-series-finale-2/

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

MarishkaMДата: Суббота, 01.12.2012, 02:35 | Сообщение # 634
Иммунолог

это интервью было впервые опубликовано 22 мая. видимо, решили повторить в категории "лучшее за 2012"?

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

gallinaДата: Суббота, 01.12.2012, 18:23 | Сообщение # 635
Иммунолог

Quote (MarishkaM)
это интервью было впервые опубликовано 22 мая. видимо, решили повторить в категории "лучшее за 2012"?

А у нас на сайте его почему-то не было. Может стоит перевести и поместить на главную?

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 01.12.2012, 18:33 | Сообщение # 636
Иммунолог

Quote (gallina)
А у нас на сайте его почему-то не было.

А мне кажется, что было wacko Я совершенно уверена, что я это уже раньше читала. Может, просто в другой теме где-то лежит? В то время много чего приносили, в кучку складывали.
А перевести было бы здорово, конечно smile

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Суббота, 01.12.2012, 18:37

gallinaДата: Суббота, 01.12.2012, 19:43 | Сообщение # 637
Иммунолог

Quote (Ginger82)
А мне кажется, что было Я совершенно уверена, что я это уже раньше читала.

У меня тоже было впечатление, что я это уже читала, но сразу после финала интервью Шора были напечатаны в разных журналах, многие высказывания повторялись, пара таких интервью была помещена у нас в разделе "Пресса" и "Спойлеры", так что легко было запутаться. В любом случае, на главной у нас не было переводов этих интервью Шора по поводу финала. Так что сейчас появился дополнительный повод перевести это.

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

Сообщение отредактировал gallina - Суббота, 01.12.2012, 19:44

MarishkaMДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 02:02 | Сообщение # 638
Иммунолог

Quote (gallina)
Может стоит перевести и поместить на главную?

переведу, если еще никто не взялся.

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

моникаДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 13:40 | Сообщение # 639
Психотерапевт

Посмотрела пару серий Анатомии страсти. Кто у кого сюжеты тырил Анатомия у Хауса или Хаус у анатомии? (Или они вдвоем у кого-нибудь британского сериала?)

fistashkaДата: Суббота, 12.01.2013, 09:34 | Сообщение # 640

NBC Orders Divorce Drama From 'House' EP Katie Jacobs

"The West Wing's" Mark Goffman will pen the script for "I Am Victor," which is based on author Jo Nesbo's upcoming book of the same name.

NBC is moving forward with a drama from House's Katie Jacobs.

The network on Friday handed out a pilot order to I Am Victor, a drama from the former House executive producer.

The West Wing and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip writer-producer Mark Goffman will pen the script, with Jacobs, Jo Nesbo as well as Management 360's Daniel Rappaport and Meghan Lyvers on board to executive produce.

I Am Victor, based on author Nesbo's upcoming book, is described as House revolving around a divorce attorney and hails from Universal Television -- the producers behind House -- and Management 360. It revolves around Victor Port, a high-powered divorce attorney with a unique view of relationships.

STORY: 'House' Cast, Crew on the Last Day of Shooting, Show's Final Image and What They'll Miss Most

House ended its run after eight seasons and more than 175 episodes in May. Co-showrunner David Shore, meanwhile, recently inked a three-year overall dealwith Sony Pictures Television after spending eight years with Universal Television. Thus far this development season, he's sold cop dramas to Fox and ABC.

Jacobs is repped by CAA and Management 360. Goffman, whose credits also include White Collar and Law & Order: SVU, is also with CAA.

NBC initially gave ordered the script for the project in November.

I Am Victor joins drama pilots The Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives, Bloodline andAfter Hours at the network this pilot season.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe....-411674

ShepaДата: Суббота, 23.02.2013, 14:41 | Сообщение # 641
Иммунолог

Кажется нового не так много.
заметка о новом сериале Шора.
Rockmond Dunbar играя 'Doubt' ABC Pilot

Но у лично мне это очень сильно напоминает Хауса.

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

MarishkaMДата: Среда, 20.03.2013, 22:49 | Сообщение # 642
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
заметка о новом сериале Шора

объявлен актер на главную роль (бывшего копа) в новом сериале Дэвида, это Стив Куган - тоже британец, тоже комедийный актер biggrin
http://www.deadline.com/2013....t-doubt

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 21.03.2013, 06:33 | Сообщение # 643

что-то не тянет на копа... smile

ЛаурентинаДата: Вторник, 26.03.2013, 20:31 | Сообщение # 644
Психотерапевт

Не знаю, сюда или еще куда...
Сбылась мечта идиоте - нашла и скачала 8 сезон в переводе канала "Домашний"
Кому тоже надо - http://fileshare.in.ua/search.aspx?word=house%20Domashni&page=1

R.I.P. Wilson

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 04.04.2013, 10:54 | Сообщение # 645

Грег Ейтейнес описывает создание серии "Bombshells"

https://medium.com/behind-the-scenes/b4c917724e26

Форум » Общий » House M.D. » Создатели сериала
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.