Иммунолог
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
21 мая - официальный [H]ouse Day.

Спасибо им всем pray
"не повторяется, не повторяется, не повторяется такое никогда..." (с) cry
Меня последние дни просто в клочья рвет от воспоминаний и эмоций wacko
Не верится, что прошел целый год...

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 21.05.2013, 19:47

MarishkaMДата: Вторник, 21.05.2013, 20:44 | Сообщение # 647
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
Не верится, что прошел целый год...

да, напряженное было время год назад cool

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

TaniДата: Вторник, 21.05.2013, 20:48 | Сообщение # 648
Кардиолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
Спасибо им всем "не повторяется, не повторяется, не повторяется такое никогда..." (с)

Спасибо им за то, что подарили нам такое чудо. pray

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things©
...милосердие в каждом движеньи, а в глазах, голубых и счастливых, отражаются жизнь и земля©

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 01.06.2013, 12:09 | Сообщение # 649
Иммунолог

Дорис подписала двухгодичный контракт с CBS, став сопродюссером исторической драмы "Reign" (Власть) о юных годах королевы Шотландии и Франции Марии Стюарт.

Writer Doris Egan Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios, Joins ‘Reign’ As Co-EP[/b]
EXCLUSIVE: Writer-producer Doris Egan (House) has signed a two-year overall deal with CBS TV Studios. Under the pact, she will join the studio’s high-profile new CW drama Reign as co-executive producer. Created by Laurie McCarthy and Stephanie SenGupta, Reign, a soapy reimagining of the teenage years of Mary Queen of Scots (Adelaide Kane) in the French Court, is one of the buzziest new CW series and landed the coveted post-Vampire Diaries slot on the fall schedule. On Reign, Egan will work with McCarthy as SenGupta departed the project last week. Egan, repped by WME and Rain Management Group, served as co-executive producer on House for six years. She most recently was co-executive producer on Starz’s upcoming pirate drama Black Sails, from producer Michael Bay, and also developed/co-wrote a series take on Frankenstein with Laeta Kalogridis at the pay cable network.
http://www.deadline.com/2013....s-co-ep

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Суббота, 01.06.2013, 12:10

fistashkaДата: Среда, 05.06.2013, 14:48 | Сообщение # 650
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Интересное интервью с Дэвидом Шором и другими сценаристами о финале сериала и о сериале в целом, журнал Written By, лето 2012

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

ТУРБОежикДата: Среда, 05.06.2013, 14:58 | Сообщение # 651
Невролог

fistashka, интересно

АвгустаДата: Среда, 05.06.2013, 15:12 | Сообщение # 652
Хьюманитарий

Цитата (ТУРБОежик)
fistashka, интересно

а перевод?

Человек на букву "Л" ©

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 05.06.2013, 19:41 | Сообщение # 653
Иммунолог

fistashka, спасибо smile
Третьего дня мы с Shepa мучительно вспоминали, был у нас этот текст (вернее, его куски) или нет, потому что многое из сказанного показалось очень и очень знакомым smile
Но последних страниц последнего сценария раньше точно не было smile *хлюпает носом*

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Среда, 05.06.2013, 19:42

АвгустаДата: Среда, 05.06.2013, 23:34 | Сообщение # 654
Хьюманитарий

знакомые лица на дне рождения Лизы 19 мая

Sara Hess

David Straiton

для справки - фильмография режиссера
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0833191/filmoseries#tt0412142

Человек на букву "Л" ©

kotofyrДата: Понедельник, 10.06.2013, 20:04 | Сообщение # 655
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

Воспоминания от Грега Яйтанеса

Nice. Just came across this photo of #HughLaurie and I shooting the S7 finale of #House

https://twitter.com/GregYaitanes/status/344120994329395200

gallinaДата: Вторник, 11.06.2013, 22:44 | Сообщение # 656
Иммунолог

Английский перевод французского интервью Кэти Джейкобс о работе над "Хаусом":

French Interview of Katie Jacobs http://www.ozap.com/actu....7 & translation

"HOUSE MD": THE PRODUCER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE SERIES HAS "SOMETIMES GONE TOO FAR"
Currently in Monte-Carlo Television Festival, Katie Jacobs looks back at the end of "House MD" after eight years, the difficult negotiations and the departure of certain actors.

Since yesterday, actors and producers of TV series have arranged to meet in Monte Carlo for the 53rd Television Festival. It is in this context that puremedias.com was able to meet Katie Jacobs, co-creator and producer of " House MD ", whose eighth and final season has ended last year in the USA, and whose last episode aired in France on TF1, on March 19, with a good record of audiences whereas ratings in the United States had dropped considerably. An opportunity to discuss with Katie Jacobs the highs and lows of the series, the difficult negotiations at the end of season 7, or more simply the implications of her role as producer.

Interview by Charles Decant.

-Let's start with a simple question: what is the role of producer or producer? What was your involvement in "Dr. House"?
-This is a very good question! Because when we look at the series, we see a lot of names of people who are producers. The idea of the series " House MD " comes from me. There are several types of producers, and I'm a creative producer. The idea for the series came to me after reading an article in the New York Times Magazine, the idea of a medical series that is also a mystery: what happens for this patient? Gail Berman was director of Fox at the time and I remembered that earlier this year, she had told me "I want a medical show, but I do not want to see white coats running around the corridors". I had worked with David Shore on a series before, I had a contract with him. He was a lawyer before being writer, and he told me "I cannot write a medical series, I'm a lawyer". I told him but yes! As a non-writer producer, I had to find directors, organize castings, find teams ...

-All this is what you had to do at first, to start the series. But you remained producer during eight seasons: what were you doing on the show?
-I was very involved. I interacted a lot between the network and the studio. And then there was also the aesthetics of the show. We had to find directors because there were 24 episodes per season. It is therefore necessary to hire qualified people to recreate on screen the spirit of the series. And then we had to follow the construction of the sets, there was marketing, advertising, post-production ...

-And you managed to continue to live through all this?
-I lived there, on the spot! They would not let me out much! (Laughs) Some departed to have children, returned, and I was still there! But it was a fantastic job. I worked with phenomenal writers, talented teams, magnificent actors ...

"Sometimes we went too far"
-You sold the idea of the series to Fox. At the time, heroes as negative as that did not really exist, at least not on the big networks. Was it difficult?
-Yes. It was new and it was complicated. But one of the strengths of an actor as talented as Hugh Laurie is that as well as being smart, sarcastic and arrogant, he is mostly funny! That makes things easier. And he has a real depth of soul! He is the kind of actor who can be one thing on the outside and another inside when you focus the camera on him. He may be arrogant, even nasty, but if you look in his eyes, he invites you to discover. One sees that there is something else behind his wickedness. If we had cast the wrong actor, I think he would not have been forgiven so many things.

-Exactly, House has done some rather awful things throughout the seasons. The fans were sometimes very critical of the character's actions, some felt that he could not be forgiven. Have you often asked yourself the question of how far it was possible to go?
-We continuously pondered this question! Medically speaking, he could never go too far as long as he did not kill the patient. If he saved, all the crazy stuff they were allowed was justified. That he stops their heart, that he withdraw all their blood, that he causes seizures ... As long he (the patient) survives he can go as far as one wants. But emotionally and socially, it is a very different matter. I think, for several seasons, the fact that he kept a certain distance from people was understandable because actually that came from a weakness. At the beginning of the series, of course, the fact that he has a disability was not arbitrary. He said he did not like to see patients, but in reality, he did not like to be seen by them. Because it is difficult to trust a doctor who is disabled, according to him. He was hiding a lot. Sometimes we went too far. And fans made this known to us.

“The end of the series was hard"
-When there is a central character as strong, how does one still develop interesting storylines for the characters that surround it?
-What's funny is that each character who was brought into contact with House was actually a way to learn more about him. And this is one of the things I most loved when we introduced new characters in season 4. It was a new way to discover his reactions to different characters. One never knew what to expect. It was fortunate that the other actors had the strength and stature to interpret strong characters. What I loved when we were doing table reads - we sat around a table before each episode to read the script - was that actors like Robert Sean Leonard and Omar Epps and Lisa Edelstein had their own voice. We never had weak or similar characters. One would never have confused Cuddy and Cameron, who are two very different personalities.

-Putting an end to it after eight seasons, was it difficult?
-It was hard. Because we had became a little family. We only thought of that. So that made a huge change. One is not accustomed to have jobs that last so long! In fact, never! So it was bittersweet. I was very grateful and proud of what I accomplished. But it was also a real goodbye.

"I could tell the story of House opens a pharmacy!"
-Were there more stories to tell?
-It is difficult to know when to stop. But it depends on who you ask the question. David Shore, for example ... He worked like crazy. He ran the writers room, he was also a producer ... He was tired! (Laughs) For me, that was not the case. The character of House is a character that I always love and I will continue to dream of his adventures, of what he might do today. Without doubt I would have gone a little longer. I remember the double episode that opens season 6, it was not even in the hospital. It was interesting for me, it allowed me to imagine what could be done outside of that place. I could go on because I was really invested, I was fascinated and I really loved this character. I could tell the story of House opening a pharmacy!

-You are satisfied with the end of the series?
-For me it is a little fuzzy. The end of the series is unclear to me because there were conflicting emotions. I saw less of the end of the series than all the other seasons. One day I will really look at depth. I remember Hugh telling me about the documentary "Swan Song" that he made about the show, just before the end. One day, I saw that I had automatically recorded and it made me sad ... ! This is hard!

-Is Wilson finally House’s soul mate?
-I think so, yes. In any case, in the version we saw, with the end that we know. But beyond, I think it there must be a female sister soul for him somewhere. But if Wilson is his soul mate, it does not bother me! However, it is not Cuddy. No, I do not think so.

"The decline in resources has been a challenge"
-Getting back to the end, we heard a lot during the last two seasons about the financial negotiations, for "Dr. House" to have a season 8. As a producer, you had to fight for the series. One imagines that it suddenly became more bitter than sweet, ...
-It’s actually a little bit what I was referring to when I spoke of the end which was a bit fuzzy for me. These things are not arbitrary. I have a somewhat unique perspective, as I was executive producer. At the end of season 7, audiences have fallen. So for season 8, we had less money. But that's how it is! But for me, from the moment I know the heart of my series, in this case House, if one gives me ten nuts to do the series, I will do it for ten nuts. But if one only gives me two, I find a way to do it for two nuts. For me, the important are the characters. The fact that we have had less money was outrageous and unfair for some, but for me it was a challenge. Audiences fell at the end of season 7, so it was up to us to make do! I know this is not a typical point of view, but it's mine.

-It is very practical!
-Yes, it's true. So for me, this was a somewhat weird period. And I'm not the type to be filled with anger. I was still happy to have the chance to imagine this character and his adventures.

-What are your plans now that "House" is over?
-First, I am delighted to be here, without producing anything! It allows me to get out of my office a little and leave the country! I'm working on a film for Sony right now. And maybe a new series, I'm at the very beginning but I'm not sure it will happen. But whatever happens, there will always be a little thread of a theme in my work, which is that I am interested in the redemption of characters, whether they deserve it or not. People whose behaviour does not reflect what they are. I am like that, a little romantic.

источник - http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkp3q2

credit - @mariaeleni12

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

MarishkaMДата: Вторник, 11.06.2013, 23:15 | Сообщение # 657
Иммунолог

gallina, спасибо! happy
такие приятные отголоски smile

… врут, восклицая «Я этого не переживу!». Врут, когда клянутся «Без тебя я умру». Они умирают и живут дальше. А у тех, кто упорствует и оборачивается, отчаянно болит шея…© Korvinna (2012) Феникс безвыходно

ShepaДата: Четверг, 13.06.2013, 00:13 | Сообщение # 658
Иммунолог

По данным Deadline, Кэти Джейкобс покинула проект "I Am Victor".

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 26.09.2013, 10:38 | Сообщение # 659
Иммунолог

Дэвид Шор, похоже, поучаствует в создании сразу двух проектов smile
Причем второй проект - с креатором Breaking Bad cool
Thriller Drama From Writer Sarah Thorp & David Shore’s Company Sells To ABC

In the first season since hiring Imagine TV veteran Erin Gunn as a development executive, David Shore‘s Sony TV-based Shore Z is beginning to function as a full-fledged pod. The company is co-producing with Sony a drama project for ABC written by writer Sarah Thorp (The Bounty Hunter). It centers on a normal, all-American family that becomes the target of an anonymous stalker, causing the unraveling not only of their lives but the fabric of the community around them. Thorp and Shore executive produce with Madhouse Entertainment’s Robyn Meisinger and Adam Kolbrenner, while Gunn serves as producer. Thorp, repped by CAA and Madhouse, has developed with Sony TV for the last several years.
http://www.deadline.com/2013....-to-abc

Vince Gilligan & David Shore Detective Drama Gets Series Order At CBS

In a dream pairing, the man of the hour, Vince Gilligan, coming off a best series win on Sunday for his hit AMC drama Breaking Bad, has teamed with House creator David Shore for Battle Creek, which has closed at CBS with a series production order for the 2014-15 season. The drama project, which I hear has a 13-episode commitment, was originally created by Gilligan a decade ago. It comes from Sony TV, which produced Breaking Bad and has an overall deal with Shore. Sony will co-produce with CBS TV Studios, with Gilligan, Shore and Breaking Bad EP Mark Johnson executive producing. Shore will serve as showrunner, with Gilligan interested in directing. It’s been a very strong last few days for Sony TV, which scored a best drama series win on Sunday for Breaking Bad, a strong opening for its new NBC series The Blacklist on Monday, followed by the series order for Battle Creek today.

Battle Creek centers on two detectives with very different world views who are teamed up. They must answer the question: is cynicism, guile and deception enough to clean up the semi-mean streets of Battle Creek, Michigan in the face of a complete lack of resources; or is the exact opposite true – it takes naïveté, trust and a boatload of resources? The deal brings the project back to CBS where Gilligan, pre-Breaking Bad, developed it in 2002. While the script didn’t go forward at the time, I hear it stayed on entertainment president Nina Tassler’s radar as she considered revisiting it multiple times. Meanwhile, after Breaking Bad wrapped production on its final season, Sony TV and ICM Partners paired their marquee drama creators Gilligan and Shore. (Gilligan’s overall deal at Sony TV is up but there have been discussions for a new one.). Gilligan and Shore took a pass at the original script and the project was taken to CBS.

This is Gilligan’s second post-Breaking Bad series; he also is executive producing ABC/Sony TV’s Breaking Bad spinoff Better Call Saul. Shore is also with the Shuman Co.
http://www.deadline.com/2013....-at-cbs

MarishkaMДата: Четверг, 26.09.2013, 14:40 | Сообщение # 660
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
Vince Gilligan & David Shore

ого! а вот это очень-очень интересно! thumb

Форум » Общий » House M.D. » Создатели сериала
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.