Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

kahlanДата: Четверг, 08.04.2010, 07:53 | Сообщение # 106
Кэлен

Оззи:
Question: Aus, I gave up EW.com for Lent. Have I missed anything huge? Or better, do you have anything to welcome me back with? —Laura
Ausiello: Hugh Laurie directs Monday’s House and, to mark the occasion, he’s giving Ask Ausiello readers this exclusive preview: “A baby goes missing from the maternity ward — you know how babies are low-jacked in the hospital these days — so the hospital is locked down until the baby is found. It’s a rather more elegant way of doing the ’stuck elevator’ plot line.”

EllyДата: Четверг, 08.04.2010, 10:29 | Сообщение # 107
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Quote (kahlan)
Оззи:

От него же:
Question: You, my friend, have turned me into a true spoilerfiend! I demand compensation in the form of House spoilers regarding my fave duo, Chase and Thirteen! —Helena
Ausiello: I’m not sure if this is related to Chateen — is that even a thing? — but there’s a crisis looming for Olivia Wilde’s switch-hittin’ MD. "[Thirteen] is really going to need her strength at the end of the season,” teases Wilde, “but I will not say anything more because it could give something away."

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

kahlanДата: Четверг, 08.04.2010, 16:23 | Сообщение # 108
Кэлен

Оззи:
Хью Лори выступит режисерем следующего эпизода и он дал на эксклюзивный анонс. "Из отделения для новорожденных пропадает младенец - как вызнаете, на младенцев сечас вешают специальный браслет - так что что в госпитале перкрываю все входы и выходы, пока младенец не найдется. Это намного более элегантное решение, чемсюжет о "застрявшем лифте".

Вопрос: дайте мне спойлер о Чейзе и Тринадцать.
Я не уверен, что это касается именно этой парочки - она вообще существует? - но перед персонажем Оливии маячит перспектива некой проблемы. "Тринадцать действительно понадобится твердость духа в конце сезона", - сказала Уайлд. "Большего я рассказать не могу".

EllyДата: Пятница, 09.04.2010, 02:22 | Сообщение # 109
Спенсеродобытчик

Exclusive: Peter Jacobson talks 'House'!

Cynthia Watros is in, Jennifer Morrison's out (then she's in, then she's out again...), there are rumours of a Cuddy-Lucas engagement, and the finale is only a few weeks away. In short, there's a lot to discuss when it comes to House. Having exhausted conversation with House fans around the office, we deemed it time for a chat with someone who is really in the know. Enter Peter Jacobson - aka Dr. Taub - who we phoned to talk about life at Princeton Plainsboro. What are his thoughts on 'Huddy'? Read on to find out!

Where are you at with filming now?
"We've shot the finale and we're now on hiatus. I didn't have a whole lot to do for the final episode - the team was removed because of the crisis that was occurring. That's all I can really say! I didn't have as much direct involvement in the finale as Hugh, obviously! It was fun though."

The title of the episode is 'Help Me'. Is there one particular character that that relates to?
"Yes - there is a character who needs a whole lot of help."

There is speculation of a marriage proposal in the finale. Any truth to that?
"That I don't know. I've proposed to my wife again, so that's all I know about proposals..."

Is there happiness on the horizon for Taub and his wife?
"I hope so and I don't hope so. I think it's a fun, interesting relationship to explore and I'm always thrilled when they write that stuff. Obviously the more tension and stress, the better. Taub is never gonna have an easy ride though. I hope we see more of his home life next season, but the writers keep everything pretty close to their chests."

Where do you stand on House and Cuddy? Would you like to see them together?
"This thing they call 'Huddy'?! I don't want it to go too far. Part of the duty of the show is the tension that exists there and I think the writers know it well enough - after six years, nothing has really been consummated, which I think is smart. They've got two fantastic characters working in close proximity and they can't seem to get it together. It creates this ongoing deliciousness, so I hope they keep going with that."

Is it inevitable that they will get together by the end of the show?
"Whenever that final House episode airs, I guess so! It'll be just one long love-making sesh between House and Cuddy! Inevitably, I think it's gotta happen."

What was it like having Jennifer Morrison back on set recently?
"That's the episode that airs this Monday and it's the one that Hugh directed. It's a very different episode where everyone is sectioned off in pairs. Something has happened to make it that way and force us to be cut off. I was not paired with Jennifer - I was with Omar - so really I hardly saw her. But it's always great to see her. It was very nice to have her back and I know she had a really good time working on it."

Will Cameron and Chase fans finally get some closure?
"I believe that closure never happens on House! There will be a lot happening though."

Is it likely that Jennifer will pop up now and again next season?
"I just don't know. I wish I could give you a juicy hint, but I have no idea."

How did it feel when she left the show?
"It was odd. It's always strange and we had been through it not that long before with Kal [Penn]. It's different circumstances, but as an actor - and a human being - these are colleagues and friends and Jennifer's so lovely, and a wonderful actress. She's great to be around, so it was definitely sad and strange to see her go - especially now that the team has reformed. We've only just found our legs with Omar and Jesse and Olivia and I and that took a while to find its way - and part of that was getting over the strangeness of having Jennifer gone."

Do you think there's room for a new addition to the team? Cynthia Watros's character perhaps?
"I would say anything is possible. They've shown in the past that they're very keen to keep the show as fresh as they can, which I think is really smart. They've always made wise decision at every turn. It would really be interesting because you don't ever wanna get too settled. I don't know what they have planned, but they loved all the stuff Cynthia did. She's a terrific actress and lovely to be around and Wilson's gotta have someone out there that can help him make House crazy!"

We've seen an episode based around Wilson this season and also one which focused on Cuddy. Would you be up for doing a Taub-centric episode next season?
"The only thing I've heard about next season is that the whole thing is going to be about Taub! I know Hugh was asking whether or not there'd be any episodes that focus on him next year... but no, of course - what actor would not want that? I'd be self-conscious because obviously the show is not called Taub and I don't want to stray too far afield from what works. We've done episodes which show his home life with his wife and the response to that has always been very positive, so if they feel like they want to go further, I think it would be very interesting."

kahlanДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 01:06 | Сообщение # 110
Кэлен

Команда "Хауза" - о режиссерском дебюте Хью Лори + интервью Д. Стрэтерна - приглашенной звезды "Lockdown" - на главной

fistashkaДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 03:33 | Сообщение # 111
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Episode 6.19 - Open and Shut - Promotional Photos

предпоследняя - убиться! biggrin

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Суббота, 10.04.2010, 03:33

EllyДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 05:55 | Сообщение # 112
Спенсеродобытчик

Quote (fistashka)
Episode 6.19 - Open and Shut - Promotional Photos

Без копирок плюс еще одна:

kahlanДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 08:27 | Сообщение # 113
Кэлен

Превью будущего эпизода от Барбары Барнетт. Из нового только пара высказываний Лори о Стрэтерне David Strathairn Guest Stars on House, M.D. in "Lockdown"

Read more: http://blogcritics.org/video....fUgURio

FioДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 17:13 | Сообщение # 114
Иммунолог

HUGH LAURIE DIRECTS THE CREW TO BUILD A NEW ‘HOUSE’

Hugh Laurie gets to chew up the scenery as the brilliant but misanthropic Gregory House on Fox’s House. On this Monday’s episode, he gets to see a different side of the production, as he also is working behind the camera! Laurie was astounded about the whole process of what it takes to direct an episode of House.

По ссылке аудио http://www.hollywoodoutbreak.com/

«Распознаю “своих” по сиянию глаз, по невзначай сказанному слову, даже жесту – и плевать я хотел, как давно мы знакомы» (с) Макс Фрай

Сообщение отредактировал Fio - Суббота, 10.04.2010, 17:28

ШураДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 17:16 | Сообщение # 115
Психотерапевт
Награды: 6

Здесь уже была промка №3 к 6х17? wacko
House MD 6x17 "Lockdown" Preview #03[HQ]

kahlanДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 17:16 | Сообщение # 116
Кэлен

Сканы из ТВ-гида. Тексты есть выше в теме

kahlanДата: Суббота, 10.04.2010, 22:07 | Сообщение # 117
Кэлен

Питер Джейкобсон рассказывает о «Хаусе»

kahlanДата: Понедельник, 12.04.2010, 10:58 | Сообщение # 118
Кэлен

'House's' Jesse Spencer: Jennifer Morrison's return 'pretty traumatic'

Watch the clip below -- in which we ask him to spill everything about the return of his former onscreen wife Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) -- and you will see why.
Spencer doesn't give us a play-by-play of each scene in the episode -- which airs this Monday (April 12) -- because he apparently likes his job and wants to keep it. But he does, rather carefully, educate us on the circumstances surrounding Cameron's homecoming.
Will there be some resolution regarding her abrupt split with Chase?
Apparently so.
"I don't know, how do I say it? They meet on sort of equal terms I guess. Or they come to some sort of equilibrium," Spencer explains in the video. "It's a good episode... I mean, it's pretty traumatic, you know, 'cause they never [got closure]. The divorce papers have never really gone through, she kind of just left and the relationship was over, so there had to be some sort of resolution and that happens in the episode."

http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv....ic.html

Подтверждается, что Кэм привезет бумаги на развод

fistashkaДата: Понедельник, 12.04.2010, 17:47 | Сообщение # 119

Кадры со съемок эпизода 6x17 из нового приложения INHOUSE для IPhone'ов

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/kikicohen/InHouse%20App

Источник - http://community.livejournal.com/house_md/1712498.html

fistashkaДата: Понедельник, 12.04.2010, 18:22 | Сообщение # 120

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.