Наш опрос

По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 02:37 | Сообщение # 391
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

'House' Season 7 Preview: House and Cuddy, Sittin' in a Tree ...

by Kim Potts, posted Sep 13th 2010 1:00PM

Actually, the crab-tacular doctor and his boss are doing more than sittin' in a tree. A lot more than sittin' in a tree ...

Yes, Huddy fans, the relationship you've been hoping for, the one that House (Hugh Laurie) once hallucinated had already happened, will unfold in the show's new season.

In fact, when the seventh season of 'House' premieres on Sept. 20 (8PM ET, Fox), Dr. House and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) will be in a full-blown relationship, kissing, snuggling, hot bedroom scenes and all.

The Huddy coupling will be the major focus of the new season, but while things are all rosy when we get our first glimpse of the new relationship, the show's producers have cautioned that House will still be House (read: difficult). So happily ever after may not be a reality, and when the realities of coupledom begin creeping into the duo's new life together, even the short term prognosis might be negative.

Series creator David Shore told TV Guide, "We'd done the dance long enough. We had fun dancing around it, we had fun playing with the sexual tension, but it was time to move on and explore the actual relationship. So we're having fun with that."

But, he adds, the relationship "is not sweet. House doesn't suddenly become happy and domesticated. We do it in a very House-like way. He's still that character that people love and Cuddy is still Cuddy. And they're trying to make a go of it as they are."

And Edelstein told TV Guide, "It's pretty bold. But I really trust David in the way he's steered the ship so far. It doesn't have to work, but it has to be done. And I think they really love each other. I just don't know if they're capable of maintaining it."

So, hot bedroom scenes (seriously ... check out that promo) aside, the aforementioned realities of their everyday lives smack Huddy in the face pretty quickly into the season, like when Cuddy asks her new boyfriend to babysit for her three-year-old daughter, Rachel.

House's inability to be all warm and fuzzy with adults carries over to his interactions with kiddies, too.

"House realizes he's taken on a lot by dating a woman with a baby. She trusts him with the child because she knows he's a brilliant doctor and not an evil guy, so he's not going to kill the baby," Edelstein says. "(But) House has a hard time connecting with the baby. He finds the child almost alien."

In other 'House' season 7 storylines:

• The now-single Dr. Chase (Jesse Spencer) will be lovin' the ladies -- lots of them -- when the season begins, but the arrival of a new female doc will change that ...

• And that new doc will be played by 'General Hospital' and 'Joan of Arcadia' alum Amber Tamblyn, who's doing a guest stint to fill in for MIA 'House' star Olivia Wilde (who's off filming the Jon Favreau-directed 'Cowboys & Aliens' with Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell and Walton Goggins). Tamblyn will be playing a bright med student who's hired by House (even though, as a student, she's not supposed to practice medicine yet), and who may end up clashing with him regarding his loose and fast (and often nonexistent) adherence to the rules.

• Wilde's Thirteen, it's been hinted, may get a little somethin'-somethin' going with Chase.

• And there's a big reveal coming about why Thirteen left Princeton-Plainsboro, and how/why she'll come back. 'House' executive producer Katie Jacobs told Fancast.com, "It's linked to narrative. When Thirteen does come back, it's not like she's just going to be sitting in the office doing a diagnosis. There's a real reason why she had to leave ... it's surprising and juicy, and it deepens her character and our understanding of her."

• 'Dirty Dancing' star -- and new 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant -- Jennifer Grey will guest star in an October episode, playing a woman named Abbey, who's faced with an impossible decision regarding her baby daughter's potentially fatal disease.

• 'Camp Rock' star Alyson Stoner guests as a skateboardin' patient in episode two on Sept. 27.

• Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) has his own relationship going -- with his ex, Dr. Sam (Cynthia Watros) -- and while it won't be without its own issues, the fact that he and BFF House have girlfriends at the same time will lead to -- yes! -- a double date.

• House and Cuddy will find out in episode two of the new season just what their co-workers think of their new Huddy status, and, no surprise, not everyone is as thrilled as 'House' fans by the new match.

And, for 'House' fans who want to delve further in the show, with exclusive behind-the-scenes info, It Books has just released 'House, M.D.: The Official Guide to the Hit Medical Drama.'

With a forward penned by Hugh Laurie, the book includes interviews with the cast and behind-the-scenes crew, exclusive photos, a detailed look at how an episode is put together and scoop on the show's intricate medical and ethical plots.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2010....-a-tree

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 04:59 | Сообщение # 392

SO FOX PROMO

+ СОГЛАСНО ТВИТТЕРУ ГЙ, ЗАВТРА БУДУ СНИК-ПИКИ!!!

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Вторник, 14.09.2010, 05:00

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 07:20 | Сообщение # 393

Review: 'House' Season 7 Premiere

I’m not spoiling anything for “House” fans by saying that House and Cuddy got together at the end of last season. That’s what we’ve been waiting six years for and spent all summer thinking about.

I’ll discuss it vaguely, so skip this if you don’t want to know ANYTHING. I love the way they came back, I love the way they handled it, I love the character moments it offered for both actors. There, is that too spoiler-y? Oh, can I say it’s hot too? Something that happens in this episode is hot. But I won’t ruin the dirty details, I'll just give you the skinny.

More after the jump...

The opening delivers the drama we want. After the credits, House is back to his witty, irreverent self. House and Cuddy are really good together when they’re on the same team. It shows there’s just as much drama and humor when two people connect as when they butt heads. Things happen throughout the episode that play with our emotions and expectations. It’s sweet in a “House” kind of way that rewards the viewers for keeping up and doesn’t do any of that cheesy stuff.

The rest we’ll have to talk about after you see it yourself. Seriously though, I need someone to talk to about it. So Monday at 9:01 hit me up on Twitter @fredtopel. I can’t keep this in any longer.

There’s hospital business and the team at work. The 13 situation develops too. All this brings with it mini-diagnostics. They have to solve administrative problems, and some people involved have medical conditions.

Jennifer Morrison is still in the credits. Not sure if I should read into that, or if it’s going to come into play later. I can’t imagine they just didn’t bother to change the credits over the summer.

Luckily the studio also sent the second episode so I got a little bit of a sense of how this season will proceed after the emotional powerhouse of a premiere. Of course it’s more of a standard “House” case where something happens before the credits and they spend the rest of the episode solving it. It’s not the first thing they think it is, but House figures it out by applying a personal conversation to the diagnosis.

Those said personal scenes do continue the conflicts set up in of the season premiere. So that’s good. They don’t leave you hanging, they deal with things but they don’t make it overbearing. House is perfect mouthing off to those situations, and he uses it for good riffs in the diagnosis scenes. Cuddy is great, Wilson and the team’s reactions are great. Everyone acts like their well-defined characters would and it hints at human philosophy and ethical issues. It’s no closure. It just opens up more juicy possibilities.

God, I want to talk about this. You guys are gonna love it though. Seven years and they still find cool ways to twist the formula, relevant issues to deal with and humor that has more answers than any “serious” talk.

http://www.screenjunkies.com/tvnews/review-house-season-7-premiere

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 09:00 | Сообщение # 394

Расширенный вариант постельной фотки (спасибо mj1985). Официально подтвердилось, что это не фотошоп wacko

@ClaireK80: @solether hi! question about the new 'everybody on the bed' promo pic: did they photograph all the actors together?
@ClaireK80: @solether or they took individual shots and then merged them? thanks smile
@Solether: @ClaireK80 everyone piled on to one (giant) bed and took the photo together.

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Вторник, 14.09.2010, 09:03

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 12:07 | Сообщение # 395

@goforlocation:
"House" is off stage at FOX the rest of the week and is shooting at the stages@ Centinela Studio in Santa Monica Ep- 7009 'Larger than Life'

@SaraHess:
Cast read-through today! Like a bar mitzvah for my script, with less fainting (but about the same number of Jews)

Снимают 9-й эпизод. Название - 'Larger Than Life' (Больше чем жизнь). Сценарист - Сара Хесс.

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Вторник, 14.09.2010, 12:11

kahlanДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 17:15 | Сообщение # 396
Кэлен

Еще одна промка?

ChichiДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 19:46 | Сообщение # 397
Аллерголог

Источник - Fancast

I am so super-excited about the ‘House’ premiere (airing Sept. 20)! Is it going to live up to the hype? – Lelinor
I think so, especially since Hugh Laurie and Lisa Edelstein act almost exclusively opposite each other in their scenes, and that results in a pretty intense character study à la last season’s psych ward opener. My only quibble is that throughout much of their (ahem) bonding, House is withholding one whopper of a secret from his lady love.

Does the ‘House’ premiere have anything worth watching for someone who doesn’t like “Huddy”? – Sabrina
Well, the Patient Of The Week is a pretty important doctor at Princeton Plainsboro. Also, the episode closes with a nifty twist I didn’t see coming.

Remember the spoiler pics with House and Cuddy at the beach? They were all over the Internet some weeks ago, but we haven’t seen any of these scenes in any promos. Will House and Cuddy really go on a “road trip”? – Ally
A trip is planned. I will say that much.

Are House and Cuddy on a first name basis now, at least outside of the hospital? – DeJune
Why, just because they are “together”? Nah, they still call each other “House” and “Cuddy”… and the occasional “Honeybuns.”

Have ‘House’s opening credits been changed yet? – Sophie
Do you mean, is Jennifer Morrison removed from them? No, her name and clip are still there, at least in the cut I saw.

The new group photo for ‘House’ indicates that there might be something going on between Chase and Thirteen. Does the premiere give something away about that? – Christina
Let’s just say that Chase drops a huge question at Thirteen’s footsteps – at what either is the best or worst-possible time.

Сообщение отредактировал Chichi - Вторник, 14.09.2010, 19:49

EllyДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 00:36 | Сообщение # 398
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

MQ

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

fistashkaДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 02:05 | Сообщение # 399

Доступно только для пользователей

АвгустаДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 03:25 | Сообщение # 400
Хьюманитарий

TV Guide

thanks to MaryKir

Человек на букву "Л" ©

Сообщение отредактировал Августа - Среда, 15.09.2010, 03:48

ChichiДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 03:29 | Сообщение # 401
Аллерголог

и сюда вдогонку smile
Источник - house_cuddy

@anthonyocasio so just to be CLEAR. House and Cuddy hit up the TUB? not the shower?
@starting_out Wouldn't you agree a tub is more romantic?

@anthonyocasio So Cuddy hid. When DOES Wilson FIRST find out about Huddy? Answer please. Am I invisible? I'm LOOKING right at you (avatar).
@Pedantic He is told in one episode, but doesn't believe until the next episode.

@anthonyocasio haha, yeah! i know that game. so Cuddy was hiding then. Wilson will first find out in the hospital during the brainstorm?
@cuperek You were closer to the truth before you asked your question.

@anthonyocasio so they're going to the beach later and using Wilson money? when? House still has the scar on the beach?
@honey274 Using Wilson's card is a joke. In 10 Days (their time). Not sure about the scar, haven't seen the pics.

@anthonyocasio According to some press pics, did they shared the same clothes on one day?
@mj1985 Haha... yes.
Dudes omg.....@IMinCOMA I just realize Cuddy wears the same outfit in go-kart ep and the beach one(10 days after the premiere in their time so epi 3, no? ETA: correction, episode 4 not 3

@anthonyocasio So, you think the beach scenes could still be included in some later episode?
@kisses_and_such Yes, for sure.

@anthonyocasio House will make love to Cuddy HOW MANY TIMES during the season 7 premiere ?
@lydille Haha... I don't know how much, but it's alot. 3 times, at least.

The 2nd ep of House is really focused on how taking their relationship public & to work impacts things. A "love contract" will be signed.

@anthonyocasio Do they play Scrabble on the laptop?
@ttandto Haha... no, old school board game. He's a classy man, don't forget. ;-)

@anthonyocasio How can Greg, with his bad leg, carrying Lisa on his hands? Did he made it to the bed? *lol*
@mj1985 He gets it done.

@anthonyocasio enter the elevator together and please!! tell me!!! will they smile each other? Will they kiss?...
@honey274 Haha... They're both very happy in their relationship. Although, the scene that you're talking about happens in the beginning.

@anthonyocasio Episode has ~41 minutes, how much nudity-screentime in percent will we get?
@mj1985 Haha... i don't know. I suck at math. 30%?

@anthonyocasio So there are a lot of conversations, then? Any good Huddy backstory ???
@Pedantic Some good conversations... not so much backstory.

@anthonyocasio But bath and massage happen, right ????
@Pedantic Bath does, not sure about the other.

@anthonyocasio does cuddy leave the apt. At all? Even at the end? If so does house find it hard to let her go?
@blushingbrunett She leaves at the very last minute of the scene.

@anthonyocasio WHICH scar ? Chest or nose? Or BOTH? ;-)
@Pedantic Leg.

@anthonyocasio How does the chat about Rachel go?
@BabyGoz Very short, but important.

@anthonyocasio He is happy, he is having sex with Lisa. No Leg-pain at all in the first two episodes?
@mj1985 Nothing mentioned.

@anthonyocasio About this relationship, i think that Chase will be indifferent, Taub Happy and Foreman indignant...Right?
@CLOSE_U You have the last two mixed up.

@anthonyocasio does house cook a meal for cuddy?
@ttandto In some form. It's a cute/funny scene.

@anthonyocasio In his hallucination House said for him to make love to Cuddy LASTS ONE AND A HALF HOURS! Is it true ?
@lydille Haha... Well, the episode is only 42 min, but alot of it is taken up by that. :-)

@anthonyocasio Does that "leg scar kissing scene" IMPLY that Cuddy "kisses" anything *else* in that general vicinity?
@Pedantic Haha... I know where you're going. It's a very romantic scene.

@anthonyocasio will we see a lot of clinic scenes in ep #2?and what case the team will have to solve?:)
@cuperek One clinic case, 14yr old girl skateboarder is the main case.

@anthonyocasio i heard about somthing between Chase and 13....true? why she's leaving?
@CLOSE_U I wouldn't really expect too much out of it. Not sure about the other question.

@anthonyocasio Who is winning in scrabble? Any follow ups (like they bet or something like that)?
@mj1985 I think Cuddy was? Not really sure though. Cute scene.

@anthonyocasio hey thank you so much for sharing! what's ur fave scene in House md season premiere?
@LucieMejanel The opening scene. Really emotional.

@anthonyocasio Do you remember the huddy songs? which song during sex scenes? they will talk about their common past?
@CLOSE_U Haha... really wonderful, classical music the first time. Not sure about the rest.

@anthonyocasio is cuddy saying anything about breaking off the relationship with lucas ?!
@Unique27985 It's mentioned.

@anthonyocasio when you say the opening scene is "emotional" is that meaning emotional for House and Cuddy?
@starting_out Emotional for viewers to watch. Romantic for Huddy.

@anthonyocasio also, from what you've seen, do you believe they can work [long term]?
@missquadros Not sure. Possibly. 2nd ep goes into it more. Will take a couple more episodes to really know.

@anthonyocasio is house playing something on the piano or guitar to cuddy ?!
@Unique27985 House does not play any music himself.

@anthonyocasio Is the angst still there in the Huddy relationship?
@Kate_Virgo Zero angst in premiere, it's back (somewhat) in the 2nd.@bernathorsi It's really an important secret. You'll know within the first 10min.

@anthonyocasio in the 2nd ep there's a lot of tight "gripping" right? How does cuddy react to this in your opinion?
@blushingbrunett Haha... Not really something I'm able to just answer. You'll have to see it, but she responds like Cuddy.

@anthonyocasio Hi! so how does house react to Cuddy kissing his leg scar?????
@beahuddyx Like he typically would, at first.

@anthonyocasio Another person who watched the premiere mentioned that there was massaging in the episode with House and Cuddy.
@fabouluz Haha.. there is.

@anthonyocasio So we really see House's romantic side in the premiere along with the snark?
@melissarae07 Very much so

@anthonyocasio how long does the opening scene last?!
@ryant222 4min, I think.

@anthonyocasio I hope I'm not annoying you with my questions.. but does House show a tender part, a sweet part of him in the first epi ?
@alwinex22 Very much so.

@anthonyocasio do any of the team members try to check on House like Wilson?
@blushingbrunett No.

@anthonyocasio Does House cook for cuddy, or they have the food delivered?
@huddychel Something like that happens. You'll see. It's cute.

возможно, список ещё пополнится tongue

Сообщение отредактировал Chichi - Среда, 15.09.2010, 03:34

kahlanДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 08:10 | Сообщение # 402
Кэлен

Keck's Exclusives: Matthew Lillard Checks in to House
TV GUIDE

Zoinks! Have the frights of Scream and a couple of Scooby Doo movies prepared Matthew Lillard to take on the biggest ghoul of all — Dr. Gregory House? We'll find out when the actor checks in to Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital on an upcoming episode of the Fox hit.

"I've been a fan of his for so long, so we offered the role to him," says House executive producer Katie Jacobs. "He's playing a bass player in a band who has been struggling for years and years. He finds himself in a very extreme circumstance in the beginning of the episode and becomes an unexpected hero. So how his life changes becomes the mystery."

Might Lillard rock out with accomplished musician Hugh Laurie? We'll just have to tune in and see...

ChichiДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 08:10 | Сообщение # 403
Аллерголог

Ещё:

@anthonyocasio there was a clip in a promo where House picks Cuddy up. Is house even capable of doing that or does it end up a flop?
@FunbagsMcBooty He's a very manly man. ;-)

@anthonyocasio do you remember if house or cuddy come up with any cute names for each other ? =) (btw thx for answering so many questions!)
@Unique27985 Haha... no names.

@anthonyocasio really ? there isn't missing any second ?! yessss smile ok we will see how they losing their clothes !? wink
@Unique27985 I think you know the answer to that question. ;-)

@anthonyocasio Does House use Scrabble to obliquely convey any other feelings or thoughts to Cuddy? (Other than "Love" or something simliar)
@Pedantic Who said that he conveys anything with Scrabble? ;-)

@GregYaitanesyo! owners of the InHouse iphone/ipad/ipod app will get an exclusive look at our new season 7 opening titles.

@GregYaitanes Is the premiere suitable for a 10 years old. Cause my sister wants to watch it with me.
@guitareplayer no! i'm 40 and i don't think it's suitable for me.

@GregYaitanes We're patiently waiting for the premiere clips! Will they still be up tonight?
@Melly32 tomorrow am. someone dropped the ball and i'm not naming names.

@anthonyocasio Thanks for all these!!! Does the scar kiss happen in the opening before the credits, or later on?
@EmilyFeinberg opening.

I'm so excited for House and Cuddy, sitting in a tree! Give me House scoop. — Katy
MICKEY: Well, before Huddy settles into a normal-couple rhythm, we'll get the rom-com, soft-focus sex scene we've all been waiting for, including a scar kissing that is actually quite touching. But if the cranky doc pitching woo makes you want to retch, there's this: Thirteen is leaving! It's no spoiler to say that she is taking a leave of absence from Princeton-Plainsboro and has booked a flight to Rome. But why Rome, bella Tredici? That is indeed the question.

(THATS FROM TVGUIDE)

@B_Barnett
Don't mean to torture. Loved the second episode. A good case; House and Cuddy trying to find a balance. Really nice resolution all round.

@anthonyocasio Did u like huddy even before they got together? smile
@lovemauwee I like characters & thought they had a great chemistry. Never thought about them together, but I like what I see - so far. ;-)

@anthonyocasio Does House ask Cuddy to move in with him?
@TVNikita Haha... You have alot of questions! They never leave the apartment and the conversation is always positive and about them.
@TVNikita That should answer most, if not all of them.

“I’m turning my house solar. It’s not done yet; we’re in the middle of it,” “House”’s Lisa Edelstein, a vegetarian for 28 years, told us. In the Sept. 20 seventh season premiere of "House," Cuddy and the titular doc (Hugh Laurie) consummate their relationship and spend most of the episode in bed. It’s pretty racy for broadcast TV, “racier than you know, because they put in very convenient shadows,” said Edelstein, who didn’t find the new intimacy too weird. “We’ve kissed on the show before, and I really trust Hugh and feel comfortable with him. It is strange to be naked in front of the entire crew,” she admitted. The romantic dynamic, which won’t alter their working one, “is another part of House’s journey. The show doesn’t hinge on their relationship,” she said.

@anthonyocasio So, does anyone call House or Cuddy during their weekend, or are they free of intrusions besides Wilson's? Thanks! :-)
@Pedantic It's only a single day and two important people like that get many phone calls - no matter what. ;-)

@anthonyocasio LOL! Too bad biggrin So then 2nd ep ending was really surprising? or does it change anything for huddy?
@lovemauwee Not really surprising, but it does add something to their relationship.

@anthonyocasio any good dialogue between House and Cuddy in the opening scene? anything nonspecific abt the dialogue you can share?
@starting_out There's alot of good dialogue. It's so good that I don't want to reveal any of it. Sorry. ;-)

@anthonyocasio There's a scene of Wilson calling House in the promo saying he's rearranged his bathroom. Is there an actual scene?
@TVNikita No, no scene like that.

@anthonyocasio Would you say they are more, less or appropriately affectionate with each other throughout the episode?
@EmilyFeinberg More.... alot more.

@anthonyocasio Also, if its only a single day, why do they change their clothes so much? I think we've counted four outfits each from promos
@EmilyFeinberg I don't think there's that many, but each time you take off your clothes, you have to put something on afterwards. ;-)

@anthonyocasio Not one time when they called each other just "Greg" or "Lisa"?
@lovemauwee Nope, nothing like that.

@anthonyocasio Will Wilson be a Huddy friend/supporter or will he be jealous and cause House to have doubts?
@TVNikita Not sure, but probably a supporter. He's a good friend.

kotofyrДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 12:52 | Сообщение # 404
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

@missquadros @gregyaitanes yo, house screener. what happened to those beach pictures? I thought they were supposed to be for the premiere?

@GregYaitanes: @missquadros ha. don't beleive everything you see online.

@missquadros: @GregYaitanes but we will see that -- eventually, right?

@GregYaitanes: @missquadros lol. no. they don't exist. like huli and the yeti.

@missquadros: @GregYaitanes you people just can't shoot huddy and deny us of that (even if it's fake). that's just mean.

@GregYaitanes: @missquadros movie magic.

@missquadros: @GregYaitanes that explains... nothing.

@GregYaitanes: @missquadros i can tell you it's not lupus.

@AlejaSoff: RT @Norea83 @GregYaitanes which episode is the beach scene in?

@GregYaitanes: @AlejaSoff no episode. never happened. you'll see why when you watch monday!

tds2008Дата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 14:50 | Сообщение # 405
Невролог

Возьму на себя смелость перевести часть выложенного, тезисно. Вы не против ?

1. Хаус и Кадди будут дома весь 1-й эпизод (не выходя).
2. Мы увидим, как они принимают ванну.
3. Пляжа в первой серии не будет, но какие-то сцены появятся в последующих эпизодах.
4. Парочка планирует куда-нибудь съездить дней на 10.
5. Будет какой-то "удивительный поворот" в конце премьеры, который касается 13-й.
6. Хаус узнал, что в больнице идет (или планируется) аккредитация, но не сказал Кадди в течение всего эпизода.
7. Кадди спряталась, когда к ним в квартиру залез Уилсон. Он ее не заметил.
8. Кадди целует шрам Хауса (на ноге, естессно) !!!!!
9. В первой серии мы увидим хадди-секс по меньшей мере 3 раза.
10. На ноутбуке они будут играть в какую-то игру.
11. В первом эпизоде будет процентов 30 откровенных сцен.
12. Он будут обсуждать Рейчел. «Разговор очень короткий, но важный».
13. В первых двух эпизодах Хаус не упоминает, что у него болит нога.
14. «Чейз будет неравнодушен, Тауб счастлив, а Форман возмущен ... Не так ли?
Вы последних двоих перепутали».
15. Фоном первого хадди-секса будет классическая музыка.
16. Хаус не будет играть ни на чем в первом эпизоде.
17. Вроде бы кто-то кому-то будет делать массаж )).
18. «Мы действительно увидим романтическую сторону Хауса в 1-м эпизоде ?
Очень даже».
19. Никто из команды, кроме Уилсона не придет их искать.
20. Хаус будет готовить для Кадди, или они закажут еду на дом ?
«Нечто подобное происходит. Вы увидите. Это мило».

Добавлено (15.09.2010, 14:50)
---------------------------------------------
Fio, спасибо за оценку моего скромного труда. Я....это....в первый раз, но, надеюсь, не в последний... pioneer

Сообщение отредактировал tds2008 - Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:15

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.