Наш опрос

По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

kahlanДата: Четверг, 13.05.2010, 08:06 | Сообщение # 181
Кэлен

Question: Tell us more about the scene in the House finale you called “one of my favorite Huddy moments ever.” —Annie
Ausiello: It’s dark. House and Cuddy are lying down. And there’s moaning.
Question: It’s not fair that you got to see the House finale before us. Not fair at all. The least you can do is slip us a scoop or a tease. —Julie
Ausiello: The “unanswered question with one of our actors” that exec producer Katie Jacobs teased a few weeks back involves a major character leaving Princeton-Plainsboro.

Я затрудняюсь перевести первую фразу. Мое предложение "Финал очень мрачный. Кади и Хауз оказываются среди жалоб и стонов.

"Невыясненный момент относительного одного из персонажей", о котором говорила Кейти Джейкобс, заключается в том, что один из главных персонажей уйдет из Принстона.

Спойлеры выше добавляют, что трем из основных героев нужно будет сделать "непростой" выбор, но один из них может порадовать часть аудитории.

trevellerДата: Пятница, 14.05.2010, 12:55 | Сообщение # 182
Новичок

Quote (kahlan)
Ausiello: It’s dark. House and Cuddy are lying down. And there’s moaning.

Темно. Хаус и Кадди лежат. И стоны там (слышны).
Это он описывает свою любимую сцену финала, касающуюся Huddy.

Изменю Хаусу с Шерлоком. Посредникам не беспокоить.

Сообщение отредактировал treveller - Пятница, 14.05.2010, 12:58

fistashkaДата: Суббота, 15.05.2010, 10:25 | Сообщение # 183
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

TV Preview: House, M.D. Season Finale - "Help Me" от Барбары Барнетт

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

fistashkaДата: Суббота, 15.05.2010, 10:26 | Сообщение # 184

Доступно только для пользователей

kahlanДата: Суббота, 15.05.2010, 17:10 | Сообщение # 185
Кэлен

Перевод обзора Барбары на главной

Данаан сообщает, что все спойлеры подтвердились, в том числе в том числе помолвка с Лукасом. Но финальные кадры никто не видел. (последние 1,5 минуты)

kahlanДата: Воскресенье, 16.05.2010, 09:44 | Сообщение # 186
Кэлен

Question: Any update on whether Sam Carr (Cynthia Watros) will be sticking around House next season? —Nathan
Ausiello: “She will be back next season,” confirms series creator David Shore. “But the extent of it has not been determined yet.”

В:Останется ли Синтия Уотрос в "Хаузе" наследующий сезон
О: "Она вернется в следующем сезоне", - сказал Шор. "Но пока не определено, насколько".

kahlanДата: Воскресенье, 16.05.2010, 23:00 | Сообщение # 187
Кэлен

fistashkaДата: Понедельник, 17.05.2010, 08:04 | Сообщение # 188

House's Lisa Edelstein: The Exploration of House and Cuddy Isn't Over

It always hurts when someone you love moves on, and especially painful when that person moves on to someone else. It's even worse when you still have to see the object of your desire every day. And what's worst of all is when you're the star of a medical drama, and for the season finale, you and the woman you love have to spend hours together, treating a victim trapped in the rubble of a crane collapsed. A crane collapsed like your hopes and dreams.

That's the situation in which Dr. House (Hugh Laurie)finds himself Monday as House wraps its sixth season. TVGuide.com talked to Lisa Edelstein, who plays just-trying-to-move-on love interest Cuddy, about why she thinks her character has given up on the cranky diagnostician and whether she truly loves her new beau, Lucas. She also tells us whether Cuddy's rejection could drive House back to a relapse. Will watching the finale be like watching a crane wreck?

TVGuide.com: Last week, Dr. Nolan and House came to the realization that Cuddy's relationship with Lucas has deeply affected House. How will that carry over into the finale?
Edelstein: It comes to a head for sure. Cuddy is making some moves in her life that are really painful for House, even though he's trying to be the bigger man. I think House is taking all the decisions in her own life personally. When really, the things Cuddy is doing, she's doing for herself. She's trying to make better decisions that might lead to a happier, easier future. They're not necessarily the decisions that stick. They're just the ones you try to do. And in the meantime, they are caught up in an awful disaster where they team up to help this woman. In the process it really forces them to face each other and see each other for who they are.

TVGuide.com: There's obviously something there, so why do you think she's giving up on him?
Edelstein: Because of her daughter. The fact that she's a mother and needs something stable in her life. She's got so much responsibility that to have an intimate relationship with House would mean she'd have another huge task at hand. And I think she's doing everything she can to stop herself from going in that direction.

TVGuide.com: Well, do you think she really loves Lucas?
Edelstein: I think it's more about having a stable family. I don't think it's great passion. It's one of those times in a person's life where you try to choose against your instinct because what you need is stability. I think what really turns her on is, well, not stability. She's got huge responsibilities now. In [the recent Cuddy-centric episode], you see Lucas knows how to show up and helps her in practical matters — even though he's a disappointment in that particular episode [Laughs]. Her relationship with House goes much deeper. He's the one that helps her in a way that's more meaningful. She's able to come to new understandings with him.

TVGuide.com: A lot of fans truly hate the "Luddy" relationship. What's your take on that?
Edelstein: I love it. I think it's fantastic that people are so passionate about it. It's very hard to watch two people that you think should just get together not get together. It's very painful because you get attached to an idea. But I don't think the exploration of House and Cuddy is over by any stretch of the imagination. I just think she could not go further with him until she tried something else. There's no way. She has to try to live the life that she thinks is the more correct way of doing this. This is the woman who is very responsible. Until she's done going in that direction, which I don't know when that will be, she's got to do what she's got to do.

TVGuide.com: Would you like to see House and Cuddy get together before end of the series, or do you think that would ruin things?
Edelstein: I do think they need to do something about it. And I would trust David Shore to never make it actually work. [Laughs] It has to be tortured and painful. I mean, these are not happy people. If they suddenly became happy, the dynamics of the show would change. Would I like to see something go on? Yeah. But how will it happen, I have no idea.

TVGuide.com: Recent episodes have dropped hints that House is headed for a relapse. What can you tell us about that?
Edelstein: House came out of the hospital with the intention of getting Cuddy. So that's an arc of this season for sure. Wilson's been there to take care of him, but Cuddy's been the thing on his mind. He's tried many times this season to convince her to be with him, so I do think that's a major sense of failure.

TVGuide.com: So. Tell us how it all ends?
Edelstein: No. [Laughs] A lot of people on the show haven't even seen the finale scene.

TVGuide.com: So is it really good?
Edelstein: Yes!

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Понедельник, 17.05.2010, 09:10

kahlanДата: Понедельник, 17.05.2010, 13:17 | Сообщение # 189
Кэлен

Перевод интервью с Лизой на главной

kahlanДата: Вторник, 18.05.2010, 14:11 | Сообщение # 190
Кэлен

Уже почти не спойлеры от Кристин
What's the word on the House finale?
The word is "emotional," according to Hugh Laurie. Stand by for awesome video interview that made me happy! That guy is pure F-U-N.

Kim from San Jose, Calif.: I need more info on the House season ender! I hear someone is leaving the hospital in the episode. Is that true?
It is true. I can't say for sure the fate of a certain character after the finale, but someone will indeed be leaving the hospital, and it's on a voluntary basis. It's unknown in the episode if he/she will be coming back. They love those cliff-hangers in season enders, don't they? I guess we'll have to wait with breath that is bated.

Хью Лори назвал финал "эмоциональным". Тринадцать уволилась. (Ну это вы и так знаете).

EllyДата: Среда, 19.05.2010, 00:11 | Сообщение # 191
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Ози про временный уход Оливии:

House will be minus Thirteen when it returns next season.
Olivia Wilde is taking time off from the Fox hit to shoot a starring role in the big-budget sci-fi western Cowboys & Aliens.

“Olivia will be there at the very beginning of the season, and then she will not be there for a period of time,” explains executive producer Katie Jacobs.

Production on the Jon Favreau-helmed Cowboys & Aliens — which is set to get underway next month and continue through the summer — is expected to overlap with season 7 of House by at least two months. The film also stars Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, and Sam Rockwell. (Fun fact: Lost‘s Damon Lindelof co-wrote the script with Fringe exec producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci.)

“She had this opportunity and she was really excited about it,” says Jacobs. “We’re very proud of her and very happy for her.”

The seeds of Thirteen’s departure were planted in last night’s season finale when, in the final moments of the episode, the Huntington’s-afflicted doc announced that she was taking a leave of absence from Princeton Plainsboro.

“The two things — the dates that she was going to be away and the storyline [we wanted to tell] — worked out,” says Jacobs. “When the story unfolds it will [all make] make sense.”

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

fistashkaДата: Среда, 19.05.2010, 11:36 | Сообщение # 192

@Galetat:
We start season 7 ... prep 2nd June... Shoot 14th June ..,

Из комментариев Питера Блэйка к интервью со сценаристами в NYTimes:

Hello Infospherenauts! Nice to join you all here today. I will try to answer as many questions as possible, but let me just say that as much as you'd like to know what's happening next year, it's one of those "careful what you wish for" situations. Trust me. It gets boring if you know what's going to happen. So the more that the questions don't involve future events, the easier it will be for me to answer them.

Anyway:

Ponyo: Thanks for the nice words. Can't say re Lucas, but I can say that next season we pick up very soon after we left off. The audience has been waiting six years to see what happens if House and Cuddy get together, so we felt like it would be a cheat skipping ahead.

Gwen: If House brought his daughter into preschool, they'd arrest him, because he doesn't have a daughter. (Cuddy does, but that's a very different thing.) Tina Fey would kill us if we brought Sarah Palin onto the show, but we do have a political themed episode that will be airing in the first eight or so, so I hope you'll enjoy that one.

Carol: Good point about House's cynical, sardonic edge. Whatever happens next season, we know that he can't lose that element of his personality, so you don't have to worry there.

Sven: I can't say what Olivia Wilde is up to and I forbid you from using google to track her movements. But you should know that the writers also really care about Thirteen.

House Hugger (and Carol): First of all, if you ever meet a man like House again, do not date him, you're clearly too nice a person for that. Second, nowhere in the episode do we say that Thirteen's desire for time off stems from her Huntington's. I'm not saying it doesn't, but I'm not saying it does.

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Среда, 19.05.2010, 11:37

fistashkaДата: Четверг, 20.05.2010, 08:38 | Сообщение # 193

Озиелло:

Question: Thank you for the post-finale House Q&A with Katie Jacobs. Do you know if they are bringing in a new female character to fill the temporary Olivia Wilde void? —Deb
Ausiello: I know of no such plans. Jacobs, however, confirms that Cynthia Watros will be back as Wilson’s former (and current) love, Sam. “She absolutely factors into the beginning of the season,” she says. “Where that relationship ultimately goes I don’t know.” Jacobs notes that this marks the first time that both House and Wilson will be involved in serious relationships simultaneously. “Wilson will be with Sam and House will be with Cuddy,” she points out. “What does it look like for Princeton Plainsboro thematically? Does it work? We’re going to look at that next season.” Speaking of House, don’t forget to check out the first Nurse Jeffrey appisode next Monday. Click here for a preview.

kahlanДата: Четверг, 20.05.2010, 11:57 | Сообщение # 194
Кэлен

Вопрос: будет ли введен новый женский персонаж на время отсутствия Оливии Уайлд?
Ответ: Я ничего об этом не знаю. Но Кэйти Джейкобс подтвердила, что Синтия Уотрос, которая играет новую-старую любовь Уилсона, безусловно появится в начале сезона. "Какое напрвляения примут эти отношения, я не знаю", - сказала Кэйти. Она отметила, что это первый раз в сериале, когда и Уилсона, и у Хауза будут серьезные отношения в одно и тоже время. "Уилсон будет с Сэм, а Хауз с Кадди" Что это будет означать для Принстон Плейсборо? Сработает ли это?

fistashkaДата: Среда, 02.06.2010, 03:34 | Сообщение # 195

Грег Ейтейнес в твиттере объявил, что в 7-м сезоне будет 22 эпизода

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.