Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: RightChel, feniks2008, kahlan  
Форум » Обо всём » Другие сериалы » Кости (Bones)
Кости (Bones)
rockaddictedДата: Четверг, 23.12.2010, 16:24 | Сообщение # 406
Кардиолог
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Классный сериал. Смотрю сезон 3 и не надоедает. Доктор Гордон гордон - THE BEST biggrin

TemperanceДата: Суббота, 15.01.2011, 01:12 | Сообщение # 407
Педиатр

Я посмотрела всё вышедшее сразу, одним марафоном ещё несколько месяцев назад. biggrin
Это один из моих самых обожаемых сериалов.
Хотя в начале было интереснее, а вот сейчас они, как и Хаус, уходят от основной идеи в личные разборки. Но если в Хаусе я этому рада, то тут - наоборот, подбешивает. dry

Сообщение отредактировал Temperance - Суббота, 15.01.2011, 01:13

rockaddictedДата: Пятница, 28.01.2011, 04:14 | Сообщение # 408
Кардиолог

Quote (Temperance)
Хотя в начале было интереснее, а вот сейчас они, как и Хаус, уходят от основной идеи в личные разборки. Но если в Хаусе я этому рада, то тут - наоборот, подбешивает.

ППКС Эта копившаяся и внезапно вышедшая наружу любовь к Буту как-то навевает слишком уж сильную депрессию. Хотя сама 9 серия, где Темперанс признается, мне оч. понравилась. Оч. глубоко она почувствовала и осознала свои "ошибки".

SimaskaДата: Воскресенье, 10.04.2011, 19:47 | Сообщение # 409
Невролог

Я просто тощусь от этого сериала! biggrin

LimdalinДата: Воскресенье, 10.04.2011, 19:51 | Сообщение # 410
Невролог

Самый классный сериал после Хауса happy

HouseMankaДата: Воскресенье, 10.04.2011, 23:15 | Сообщение # 411
Фраенутый Лорифил

Quote (Simaska)
Я просто тощусь от этого сериала!

Тощусь - от слова "тощий"? Да вам не бета нужна, а учитель русского языка, желательно с розгами. biggrin

Только тот фанат молодец, кто твердо знает: хадди- конец! © Ginger82

kahlanДата: Среда, 04.05.2011, 11:44 | Сообщение # 412
Кэлен

Официально подтверждено, что "Кости" продлены на 7 сезон. happy

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblo....on.html

kahlanДата: Среда, 15.06.2011, 11:00 | Сообщение # 413
Кэлен

Интересная статья: Харт Хансон о Твиттере и социальных сетях в целом.

Hart Hanson has a lot of reasons to be grateful for Bones fans. They helped turn the show he created into an indisputable, if unassuming, hit: it was FOX’s number one scripted series for the 2010/11 season, and its spinoff, The Finder has been picked up for next season. But there's also a downside to success, especially on social media sites where some of the most passionate fans can be less than sociable.

Hanson joined the microblogging site Twitter after encouragement from Bones guest star Stephen Fry, as well as from a desire to be on the vanguard of “how the world was going to digest content in the future,” he said in a recent interview conducted before the news that both The Finder and Bones were picked up for next season.

Did he find that vanguard? “Not at all. My overwhelming impression of Twitter became it's like being shouted at all the time by about 32,000 people.”

After getting into 140-character battles with fans — and finding himself despairing of humanity — Hanson stopped looking at his replies page, reading only the tweets of the 375 or so people he chooses to follow. “I just don't look at it at all anymore because it was crazy-ass people shouting at me.”

He doesn’t shy away from expressing his annoyance either on Twitter or in an interview. “The trait I came up against that I could not stand, that I could not deal with in a humorous way, was the number of people out there who believe that what they feel is what everyone feels. They're humorless, slightly dim, maybe a little insane, and they don't understand that there are alternate views of the universe.”

He did the math, calculating the tiny percentage of a percentage of Bones viewers who follow him on Twitter. And of those followers, only a fraction of a percent actually respond to him. “It becomes a very, very small portion of the viewers and they stop being representative of the fans, both statistically — under a certain size a sample is not valid — and even emotionally.”

“These people do not represent the average fan. They might in some cases represent the superfan, or someone who has invested more in Bones than the average viewer does,” he posited, before adding: “Or they're nuts.”

“I know many other showrunners on Twitter who have had the same or worse experiences than I have. In essence you are exposing yourself to a certain kind of stalker. Where you would say you're listening to the fans — no, you're listening to your stalkers.”
He found the fawning fans difficult to take, too, shaking off claims of his genius or comparisons to Shakespeare. “I'd do anything to have much less attention. That's why I became a writer instead of an actor.”

Despite the negative experiences, Hanson remains an active Twitter user. “I am very interested in social networking and what it means, and I'm interested in other people's opinions,” he explained, saying he'll follow any TV writer he can find, from creators to critics.

Now that he's filtered out some of the noise, he finds Twitter has become a clearinghouse of interesting links and, sadly, an obituary channel. For example, he discovered one of his favourite singer/songwriters, John Bottomley, died — news he suspects wouldn’t have reached him for months otherwise.

“Let's call it an illusion of knowing what's going on that I like,” he added, saying he checks in on Twitter five or six times a day.

“And let's say there's a couple hundred people who holler at me on Twitter. I have thousands and thousands who might be interested in photos from the set, or musings on what happened this day on Bones, or what it's like to be a TV writer in LA, or what it's like to be a Canadian living in LA. That's generally what I tweet about for that quiet audience of 32,000 who are interested for whatever reason in what I have to say about what my day-to-day life is like.”

If The Finder is a success he may find his quiet audience numbers burgeoning even further — and find himself being hollered at by two shows’ fanbases. But that seems a better alternative than having no shows at all. That was a remote possibility in the weeks leading up to the network upfronts, when the renewals of seemingly sure-thing Bones and FOX-mate House were held up by licensing issues.

“My pal (House creator) David (Shore) and I are looking at each other and saying, ‘did you know there’d be this much difficulty going into this season?’ It’ll happen, there just has to be a lot of screaming and yelling and noise.”

So network negotiations sound a lot like Twitter.
http://blogcritics.org/video/article/hart-hanson-of-bones-reflects-on/

fox24Дата: Воскресенье, 31.07.2011, 10:15 | Сообщение # 414
Кардиолог

В этом клипе снялся Дэвид Боринез

yahnisДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 17:35 | Сообщение # 415
Иммунолог

Well, then let’s go for a different outcome here, alright? Let’s just – hear me out, alright: You know when you talk to older couples who, you know, have been in love for 30 or 40 or 50 years? Alright, it’s always the guy who says ‘I knew.’ I knew. Right from the beginning.”
-Seeley Booth, “The Parts in the Sum of the Whole”

http://thevoiceoftv.com/news-an....ntually

The Everything in the Eventually

Once upon a time there was a little show on Fox. From the beginning it broke the mold, as it was neither straight procedural drama, nor a screwball comedy. Critics of the time weren’t sure what to make of it, but enough viewers gave it a shot that it was not only picked up, but renewed for a second season. From there a core group of some 2-3 million fans latched on to it, following it from night to night and time-slot to time-slot, never sure if the network would make good on its promise to shift it to the Friday night death slot.

They never did.

Little by little, however, word spread: Bones was a smart show and one worth tuning in into week after week. It had good stories, and even better characters. It took the Kirk-Spock dynamic and made Spock a girl, then threw in a dash of Moonlighting, Remington Steele, and The Thin Man for good measure. The result was that as the seasons rolled by the show picked up steam and viewers. And not just viewers, but fans; loyal fans whom series creator Hart Hanson once likened to a noisy tiger and whose cries and cheers could be heard as the show bobbed and weaved its way along.

The noise reached a crescendo last season when – instead of bringing the lead characters together after a seven month separation – Booth (David Boreanaz) was given a new girlfriend just as Brennan (Emily Deschanel) was waking up to how she truly felt about her partner. Bones was still refusing to color in the lines, but for as much noise as the fans made they still tuned in week after week, sometimes in record numbers. Then with six little words uttered in the last seconds of the final episode, Bones redefined themselves yet again. And yet again Hart Hanson achieved his goal to give fans exactly what they wanted in the most unexpected way possible.

Now we stand, poised on the precipice of a new season, waiting to see what will unfold next in the lives of these characters who have been coming into our living rooms for the last six years. Some still have a bitter taste in their mouths from last season and I’m sure more than a few will view the new Booth/Brennan dynamic and say, “See! We should’ve had this last year already!”

But I wonder: Would Booth’s evident joy at this new state of affairs carry as much weight if we hadn’t been forced to see him slog through the depths of despair? Would Brennan’s picture-taking antics be as hilarious were they not contrasted by the stark picture of her sobbing in an SUV because her timing in discovering how she felt about him was so horridly, cosmically, wrong? Yes, the viewing pleasure would’ve been there, but would it be as rich and sustaining?

Fine jewelers know that the best way to showcase all of the facets of their gems is to place them on a deep, black background. Artists know that to highlight the sun, you must use the shadows. Mountain climbers know that you cannot enjoy the vista if you don’t endure the brutality of the rock face on the way up. Perhaps that is what season six will prove to be to season seven.

So enjoy the view from the mountain-top, Bones fans! Soak it in as all of the things you’ve always dreamed could happen between this dynamic couple do happen. Oh, Booth will still be Booth, Brennan will still be Brennan, and the Squints will keep on squinting, but recognize that if the past teaches us anything it is that Bones will never be a show that conforms to our expectations; it will always push, always prod, never be static, never deliver things quite the way we expect them to be delivered. And we, the noisy fans, will be all the better for it.

Thank you, Bones; I’ve enjoyed the story you are crafting thus far and can’t wait for this newest chapter and congrats, Hart, on being awarded for the word artist you are!

Photo credit: Fox

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

streets_of_loveДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 17:55 | Сообщение # 416
Психотерапевт

Еще одна промка к 7 сезону

Сообщение отредактировал streets_of_love - Воскресенье, 16.10.2011, 23:59

yahnisДата: Воскресенье, 16.10.2011, 23:57 | Сообщение # 417
Иммунолог

Quote (streets_of_love)
Еще одна промка к 6 сезону

может к 7? biggrin

Добавлено (16.10.2011, 23:57)
---------------------------------------------
Bones - Season 7 - Hart Hanson interview - Explains how B/B would have gotten together if Emily/Brennan hadn't been pregnant
Posted by Klutzy_girl at Sunday, October 16, 2011 (20 Comments)
Labels: Bones
It was the five words that changed everything. “I’m pregnant. You’re the father.” Six if you count the fact that in delivering the news, Brennan stammered, repeating the word “I’m” twice. And in the wake of that stunning announcement in the not-so-subtly named sixth-season finale of BONES (“The Change In The Game”), fans were left to spend the entire summer adjusting to the idea and reacting to the realization that the passion they’d waited ages to see consumated had been… off camera.

They were also left to wonder if perhaps the unexpected twist would have even taken place in the first place had Brennan’s alter ego, Emily Deschanel, not found herself “in a family way”, as grandma used to say. Regular readers will remember that way back in November of 2010, the show’s creator, Hart Hanson, told theTVaddict.com of a plan to “replace the unrequited sexual tension between two people with something else of equal power.”

Guess a baby definitely qualifies, huh?

As often happens in real life (ask any of the girls on MTV’s TEEN MOM), babies cause folks to look at their lives from a different perspective. And the news that his star was expecting caused Hanson to reconsider the path down which Booth and Brennan were meandering. So exactly where would that original path have taken them? “It would have been a reflection upon the idea that just because you sleep together doesn’t mean you’re with each other,” reveals the exec. “Booth and Brennan would have had another step to go, which is, ‘Are we together?’, and that gave me agita. The notion of just seeing their relationship through them having a baby changed everything. We had to scrap any ideas that we had for this season and replace them, but it’s just better,” he says, adding that fans will be able to judge for themselves when the show returns to FOX on Thursday, November 3, at 9PM. “I don’t think that is a rationalization. I actually think it is better.”

Source: The TV Addict

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011....ybjqoPq

House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

streets_of_loveДата: Понедельник, 17.10.2011, 00:00 | Сообщение # 418
Психотерапевт

Quote (yahnis)
может к 7?

Исправила

yahnisДата: Среда, 26.10.2011, 02:46 | Сообщение # 419
Иммунолог

Direct From EP Hart Hanson Comes Exclusive Details on the BONES Season Premiere Fans Won’t See!

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2011....ont-see

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 06.03.2012, 07:41 | Сообщение # 420
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Bones returns from its winter hiatus on Monday, April 2 and, by the looks of the following just-released promo, Booth and Brennan’s wee little one won’t be far behind.

http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/bones-season-7-episode-7-brennan-baby/

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Форум » Обо всём » Другие сериалы » Кости (Bones)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.