Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Питер Джейкобсон (доктор Тауб)
Питер Джейкобсон (доктор Тауб)
vorobey008Дата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:04 | Сообщение # 16
Профессиональный Дефибриллист
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Quote (Шура)
И наверняка неглупый

В 1987 году окончил Университет Брауна в Провиденсе, штат Род-Айленд, а в 1991 — престижную Джуллиардскую музыкальную школу в Нью-Йорке. (Всемогущая Википедия)

Не глуп, да ещё и музыкален happy

Мы не часто читаем документы о бетоне, не говоря уже о документах о цементе.

feniks2008Дата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:11 | Сообщение # 17
Маниак МорзоЛориПитерский

Присоединяюсь ко всем поздравлениям, сказанным выше!
Особенно к этому
Quote (syrni4ek)
И чтобы Тауб не умер в конце сезона!

Женщины могут все. Hо некоторые - стесняются.

StacyДата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:12 | Сообщение # 18
Cексопатолог

Quote (vorobey008)
окончил Университет

на кого учился?

Quote (vorobey008)
музыкальную школу

на чём играет?

vorobey008Дата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:14 | Сообщение # 19
Профессиональный Дефибриллист

Stacy, не сказано. Конспирация dry
Но попробую поискать...
sad Не нашлось...

Мы не часто читаем документы о бетоне, не говоря уже о документах о цементе.

Сообщение отредактировал vorobey008 - Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:22

StacyДата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:28 | Сообщение # 20
Cексопатолог

Quote (vorobey008)
Но попробую поискать...

не найдёшь - сами придумаем

Quote (abracadabra)
Немного иллюстраций

Страшненький он, конечно.
Героев и любовников ему не играть, его жанр - комедия, если сильно повезёт - высокая трагедия.
Но с Таубом ему очень повезло.
И поскольку "House m.d." - по сути трагедия, подозреваю, что звёздный час Питера уже близко.

abracadabraДата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 23:45 | Сообщение # 21
Поисковик-переводчик

Quote (Stacy)
не найдёшь - сами придумаем

Я нашла вроде бы smile
В 1987 г. Питер Джекобсон есть в списке выпускников
The Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance
It's the intellectual and artistic center at Brown for faculty and students interested in the aesthetic, historical, literary, practical and theoretical explorations of performance in global perspective – theatre, dance, speech, performance art, and performative “roles” in everyday life.

И еще - в Джуллиардской школе он закончил The Drama Division.
The Drama Division's conservatory program offers training in the areas of acting and playwriting.
The Actor Training Program is a four-year professional program leading either to a Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) degree, with liberal arts requirements, or to a Diploma, without liberal arts requirements. The Diploma option is selected by those individuals who already have a baccalaureate degree.

То есть Джейкобсон - профессиональный актер с серьезным образованием.

Сообщение отредактировал abracadabra - Среда, 25.03.2009, 00:07

ferroviaДата: Среда, 25.03.2009, 01:15 | Сообщение # 22
Почётный Форумварриор
Награды: 1

Питерчег, ты крутой! smile Поздравляем тебя с Днём Рождения! А если эти [censored] убьют Таубчега, наша месть будет страшна-а-а! devil

bes-tДата: Среда, 25.03.2009, 10:24 | Сообщение # 23
Невролог

У меня он почему-то с таксой все время ассоциируется. happy
Хороший актер и персонаж у него неоднозначный такой в сериале.
Просто на фоне остальных он выделяется своей фактурой, поэтому и чморят его чаще других.

Хочу на Гоа!

pinkheelsДата: Вторник, 14.04.2009, 21:55 | Сообщение # 24
Окулист

Quote (bes-t)
чморят его чаще других.

Воще не понямаю, как это его чморят, помойму он самый клевый из всех свои коллег. И он мне больше всех нравиться, он достаточно хорошо выполняет свою работу, в смысле как персонаж Тауб. Правда в последних серия он странно себя ведет, вроде бы у него проблемы и все такое, мне даже показалось что все очень сложно. Ой чуствую плохо это кончется, надеюяь это не он должен будет умереть, ... нет я даже думать не хочу об этом fear no надеюсь всетаки показалось.

А не пойти ли мне на работу...?- Подумал я и не пошел.

myrka1Дата: Суббота, 02.05.2009, 02:00 | Сообщение # 25
Мед. брат/сестра

класно зіграв роль доктора.

fistashkaДата: Понедельник, 18.05.2009, 17:25 | Сообщение # 26
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Jewish Doctor In The ‘House’

by Curt Schleier
Special To The Jewish Week
02/27/2008

Earlier this month, on the hit Fox TV show “House” a chasidic woman, Roz, fainted and started hemorrhaging at her wedding. Six months earlier, Roz had been a secular Jew. She worked in the recording industry, did drugs and likely abused her body in other ways.

The misanthropic Dr. House (Hugh Laurie) is convinced that whatever ails her stems from her past life. He believes people don’t change, and even assumes she had an ulterior motive for her turn to religion. He also believes all patients lie.

House isn’t the only one who views Roz negatively. Dr. Chris Taub, the only Jew on House’s staff (it’s unclear why the character has such an un-Jewish first name), says, “I hate the religious people who are out of touch with reality.” But gradually over the course of the hour, Taub begins to admire Roz, her new husband and their faith. “They have something we don’t have,” he says near the end of the show.

Ironically, although the situation is not completely analogous, it is similar to the journey taken by Peter Jacobson, 42, the Chicago native who portrays Taub.
Judaism was “nonexistent” in the Jacobson household when he was growing up. “Neither of my parents were practicing Jews. I grew up in a very non-religious household.” He did not have a bar mitzvah, but was confirmed, “which in a very Reform temple is what they do for kids who did not get a bar mitzvah.”

“I didn’t know what being Jewish meant, not even what it meant to be a cultural Jew,” he says.

That changed when he first moved to New York in the 1980s. “That opened my eyes to things I wasn’t exposed to.” He met and married Whitney Scott (originally Sakovit), and though she too came from a largely secular family, the Scotts, living in New York, were deeply imbued with Jewish culture. What little Yiddish he knows, Jacobson claims he learned from his wife and mother-in-law.
“Interestingly, though we both came from that kind of background we want our son to be a bar mitzvah and grow up in a Jewish city.”

They settled on the Upper West Side and Jacobson laughs at the figurative distance he’s traveled. “I never saw a chasid before I came here. Now I pass a Mitzvah Tank and they zero in on me.”

That, of course, raises another issue. The reason the chasidim zero in on him is that he looks unmistakably Jewish and “that’s been a big issue my entire career,” he admits.

Before he came to New York to attend Juilliard, “I thought I would be a character actor and I could play anything. My audition piece to get into Juilliard was Romeo. It was quite a shock for me, and it’s taken me many years and I’ve gone through a lot of frustration in the business before I came to grips with the fact that people see you in a certain way.

“I’m not going to walk into an audition and hear someone say this guy can play a Valley dude from San Diego. I will always be Peter Jacobson, the Jewish guy. But as my career has taken off and I’ve become more secure, it’s something I’m proud of.”

Jacobson has played a defense lawyer in a three-episode arc on “Law & Order,” a Jewish forensic expert on “In Justice,” a short-lived ABC series and the studio exec opposite Debra Messing in “The Starter Wife.” He also co-starred in “The Lost Room,” a miniseries on the SciFi Channel.

In one of his first movie roles, he was paired with Lisa Edelstein, one of the stars of “House”; they were Man at Table and Woman at Table, in “As Good As It Gets.” In their one scene, they were subject to an anti-Semitic tirade from Jack Nicholson, much of it ultimately ending up on the cutting-room floor.
“They could just have easily labeled me Jewish Guy at the Table, because that’s what people would say when they’d see me on the street after the movie was released: ‘Hey, you were the Jewish guy at the table.’”

Jacobson’s current character gets plenty of anti-Semitic tirades from the curmudgeonly House, who insults almost everyone around him. While House gives others who work for him a gold star for good work, Taub gets a gold Star of David. Taub has been called Heeb and Hymie. He’s been told that short Jewish men cause intracranial pressure.

“Bring it on. I love that kind of humor,” Jacobson says. “He [Taub] is a Jewish doctor. I feel that hospital needed a dose of reality. How many hospitals have all those beautiful women and not one Jewish doctor?”

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Still_Loving_YouДата: Суббота, 23.05.2009, 02:13 | Сообщение # 27
Кардиолог

'House' Star Peter Jacobson: 'I Would Make a Really Bad Doctor''

Источник

Fresh off a very surprising season finale, 'House' star Peter Jacobson -- who plays the always-criticized Dr. Chris Taub -- talked to PopEater about his thoughts on the show, Kal Penn's big move to Washington, and what it feels like to play a character who gets made fun of a lot.

How has the reaction to the season finale, where House checks himself into a psychiatric hospital been? "Pretty great. It definitely differs from last season's very dramatic bus crash. This was a more subtle intensity, I think ... I've had a lot of people come up to me and demand to know how long [House is] going to be in the looney bin and what's going to happen to him. It seems to me that House' fans are pretty moved by the episode. I thought it was a pretty neat twist at the end."
The creator, David Shore, recently gave an interview that said House wouldn't be back to work immediately when you return next fall. Who do you think will take over in his absence? "It's hard for us to really know what's coming ... I have no idea where [the writers] are going to go. That being said ... it's sort of natural, I would guess for Omar [Epps], for Foreman [his character] to probably take some of the lead because ... he usually does when House is predisposed. Or you know, shy of that, I imagine a pretty terrific group effort no matter what. But again ... he's got to be in that hospital, I'm not real sure what they are going to do. I’m kind of confused and excited."
What would you like to see happen to Taub next season? "Ideally, House will disappear and it will just become Taub's hospital. I mean I think that's sort of where they are going anyways. [Laughs] No, I would like to see House returned healed and unhealed because, you know, the character and the show are dependent on that fantastic tension between House's sane behavior and his insane behavior. We clearly can't cure him completely."
It would be hard to have a nice House. "I think so, although that might prove to be so creepy that it would be just fascinating to watch and to be a part of. You never know, that’s the beauty of the role that Hugh [Laurie] has created, is that there are really no limits. We could go anywhere with him and I think it would be interesting."
Going back a little bit in this season, do the Kutner suicide feel like it fit to you? He obviously had to leave, since Kal Penn was quitting to work for President Obama in Washington D.C. "I thought it was obviously shocking for us as it was for the audience ... I can understand the frustration with some that it just felt too out of nowhere ... Really, in terms of the plot line, and being just a television show, which is all it is, I liked ... it. It's hard for me to look at it from the audience's perspective because it was such an intense time for me to play Taub reacting to that ... drama. That felt very real for me ... I didn't feel like I was in an episode or in a situation where I was being asked as an actor to play something that made absolutely no sense and was impossible. I think that we made it as real as we possibly could. I felt it was a really good episode. [Laughs]"
It was just very shocking. "I understand that people wanted ... to see that it was coming a little more or just have it go another way. But in terms of where we went in this season and where House wound up now, I can see how that event ... it made sense to me that it really got at House in a way that was difficult for him to rebound from."
On a personal level, were you surprised with Penn's decision to leave? "I was not surprised because he and I were very close and had spoken for months about the difficulty of that decision. We all knew how involved with the [Obama] campaign he was ... I was not shocked when he decided to go, but certainly thrilled for him, but also sad. I love being at work with him, so does everyone."
Is there a career that could lure you away from the show and Hollywood? "[Jokingly] Interestingly, if McCain had won, I would be tapped to be Secretary of Defense, which nobody knows, I’m not saying I'm a Republican ... I don't know. Kal's a very impressive young man. I can see why the administration wants him ... I fear I don't have a talent quite that strong, I'm only 19 years old, so I've got a long time to discover it. Is there something I enjoy almost as much as acting? I had this fantasy of being this big time sports broadcaster, but that's just a weird fantasy because I'm a big sports fan ... But I certainly wouldn't leave 'House' to do that."
You've been on 'House' now, for two seasons, you came in during a big shakeup, was that hard? "It was certainly hard in the beginning ... I was hoping to not be "fired" from it as I played out this 'Survivor' thing. That is a weird way to enter a show, as an actor, to be with a group of people who you're sort of vying against for the job. It certainly felt very stressful at times. I said this long ago, we all got a long so well, the new guys, that it made it really just sort of fun and crazy, instead of weird and intense.
You guys really had no idea who would end up as the permanent team members? "We really didn't. The only thing we knew was that five of us had signed deals for long-term contracts and that ultimately it would come down to one or two or three of the five of us. But anything can change; it's a very fluid business. But even when it came down to the five of us, we still did not know who would be left standing until they just told us one day."
What do you like best and worst about Taub? "From an acting perspective, Taub is not the most expressive and he's not necessarily the most colorful ... I feel he keeps things pretty much close to the vest. At first glance, that can be sort of frustrating because my first impulse is that 'oh I want to play a character who's more flamboyant, who's more prone to emotional outbursts.' But the next step is, for me as an actor, I love playing somebody who has a strong, but not too strong, lid on his emotions ... The challenge of seeing where you let things peek through the surfaces is really quite ... wonderful."
Taub is constantly being berated by House. Is it hard to play the character who is always being insulted? "No, I love it. To be honest, and sometimes the writers come to me and they feel kind of bad: 'Well we have these really mean nose jokes in this one and we're going to keep calling you tiny,' you know I think that's where the fun is ... There's certainly no personal insult whatsoever ... Absolutely zero personal insult, we have a lot of fun with my height on the show in general – on screen and off. I've grown up with that. I find my height to be one of my more endearing qualities."
So you don't hate Hugh Laurie at the end of the day? "Oh my God, are you kidding me? I say the more abuse the better ... Hugh's probably more sensitive about it than anybody ... I get the feeling he feels kind of bad and he never should ... Hugh is a gem and a joy to work with, even when he’s making me feel like sh--."
All the actors seem very friendly with each other, how do you keep the tension that we see on screen? That’s the writing. We are. It’s a really lovely group to work with – especially Olivia [Wilde], Omar and Hugh who I work with a lot, almost every day. I feel very close to them … I just don’t work that much with Robert [Sean Leonard] and Lisa [Edelstein] and Jesse [Spencer] and Jennifer [Morrison], I wish I did more ... I find them just great fun to work with. The tension that is on the show – that's the writers, they are very smart about keeping those relationships tense … that’s what makes [it] good. You have characters who aren’t necessarily comfortable with each other. If you didn't have that, why would you want to watch?
Now that you play a doctor on TV, do people ask you for medical advice? "Strangely enough, I have been asked. It's truly befuddling to me. Sometimes it's done in jest, but there have been a couple of times when somebody has made it clear that they expect some kind of real answer and I kind of feel like running for the hills because I would be a really bad doctor.

GandzilkaДата: Суббота, 23.05.2009, 03:10 | Сообщение # 28
Аллерголог

приятно, когда такой замечательный человек играет такого замечательного персонажа smile

He's a sexy man, he's eight feet tall, his eyes are like ice blue, he's extremely intelligent, really talented, what's not sexy about Hugh Laurie?!

Still_Loving_YouДата: Среда, 27.05.2009, 23:40 | Сообщение # 29
Кардиолог

Tribeca Film Festival premiere party for "Whatever Works" by Morgans Hotel Group, April 22, 2009

Broadway Opening Night of Desire Under the Elms, April 27, 2009

aleksa_castleДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 05:06 | Сообщение # 30
Диагност
Награды: 1

Ешкин-кошкин! wacko Это он что с женой?? Видная дама biggrin

Ушла в себя и заблудилась (с)

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Питер Джейкобсон (доктор Тауб)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.