Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Роберт Шон Леонард
RadicalEdДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 14:01 | Сообщение # 1
Шут
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline

Cсылки на интервью с Робертом Шоном Леонардом

Cсылки для скачивания фильмов, где играет Роберт, и на он-лайн просмотр.

hoelmes9494Дата: Воскресенье, 28.02.2016, 15:11 | Сообщение # 3091
фанат honoris causa

Путь к сердцу мужчины лежит через торакотомию. Всё остальное - ванильная ересь.

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 11.08.2016, 23:03 | Сообщение # 3092
Иммунолог

И еще раз biggrin
Robert Sean Leonard Will Play King Arthur in Camelot
The “reimagined” production will play the venerable Westport Country Playhouse.
Tony Award-winning actor Robert Sean Leonard will star as King Arthur in a “reimagined” production of the Alan Jay Lerner and Frederick Loewe musical Camelot in the 86th season of the venerable Connecticut theatre, the Westport Country Playhouse, October 4-30.

Leonard, best known from the TV series House and the movie Dead Poets Society, starred on Broadway in The Invention of Love (Tony Award) and the 2003 revival of Long Day’s Journey Into Night (Tony nomination) and other shows.

Playhouse artistic director Mark Lamos will direct what is being described as a reimagined version of the classic 1960 musical, with Lerner’s book adapted by David Lee. The show tells the story of how King Arthur's dream for a round table of noble knights working for the good of the kingdom is threatened when his queen, Guenevere, falls in love with one of the knights, Sir Lancelot. The three primary roles were originated on Broadway by Richard Burton, Julie Andrews and Robert Goulet. Casting for the other two roles at Westport has not yet been announced. The score contains several standards, notably “If Ever I Would Leave You.”

Leonard recently appeared onstage as Atticus Finch in To Kill a Mockingbird in London. Other Broadway appearances include Born Yesterday, The Violet Hour, The Music Man, The Iceman Cometh, Arcadia, Candida (Tony nomination), Philadelphia, Here I Come!, The Speed of Darkness, Breaking the Code and Brighton Beach Memoirs.

Born in New Jersey, Leonard began acting at age 14 at The Public Theater in New York. At 19, he made his film debut in Dead Poets Society. His film credits include Much Ado About Nothing, The Age of Innocence, Mr. & Mrs. Bridge, Swing Kids, Tape, Chelsea Walls and The Last Days of Disco. He appeared for eight seasons on the Fox medical drama House.
http://www.playbill.com/article....camelot

Может быть на этот раз нам все-таки дадут послушать Короля Артура? happy

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 13.09.2016, 13:58 | Сообщение # 3093
Иммунолог

Свеженький Роберт happy (у него дома в Нью-Джерси smile )

И маленькая с составом Камелота:

https://twitter.com/ShowRiz
http://www.broadwayworld.com/connect....0160906

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 13.09.2016, 13:59

FioДата: Вторник, 13.09.2016, 16:39 | Сообщение # 3094
Иммунолог

РШЛ прекрасно выглядит! happy

«Распознаю “своих” по сиянию глаз, по невзначай сказанному слову, даже жесту – и плевать я хотел, как давно мы знакомы» (с) Макс Фрай

hoelmes9494Дата: Среда, 14.09.2016, 12:41 | Сообщение # 3095
фанат honoris causa

Чой-то только похудел - недокармливают или много работать заставляют biggrin

Путь к сердцу мужчины лежит через торакотомию. Всё остальное - ванильная ересь.

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 15.09.2016, 11:19 | Сообщение # 3096
Иммунолог

Мне тоже показалось, что похудел - но мне больше нравится, когда он худенький и легкий tongue
А насчёт много работать - ага, это тот, кого много работать заставишь :D

Очень смешное вступление было в последнем Selected Shorts biggrin
http://www.selectedshorts.org/2016....leonard

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Четверг, 15.09.2016, 11:30

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 20.09.2016, 16:15 | Сообщение # 3097
Иммунолог

Фото с гала-концерта Westport Country Playhouse's 2016 Gala - каст Камелота пел попурри из мюзикла biggrin
Страсть как хочется послушать happy
Любимый и единственный костюм biggrin и волосики длинненькие happy

Photo Flash: First Look at Westport Country Playhouse's 2016 Gala

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 20.09.2016, 16:20

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 20.09.2016, 20:05 | Сообщение # 3098
Иммунолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
И маленькая с составом Камелота:

А вот и HQ smile Хорошее какое фото happy

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Вторник, 20.09.2016, 20:07

TaniДата: Среда, 21.09.2016, 22:49 | Сообщение # 3099
Кардиолог

Какой симпатичный. Замчательное фото. smile

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things©
...милосердие в каждом движеньи, а в глазах, голубых и счастливых, отражаются жизнь и земля©

Ginger82Дата: Воскресенье, 25.09.2016, 10:55 | Сообщение # 3100
Иммунолог

Интервью smile
Ничего особо нового, но прелестны бытовые подробности happy
+ подробный пересказ знаменитой истории с Сингером, чеком и прослушиванием в Хаусе smile

Robert Sean Leonard returns to his old stomping grounds and life on the stage
By Frank Rizzo Published 12:00 am, Sunday, September 25, 2016

Robert Sean Leonard, dressed in a T-shirt and jeans, steps down from the wrap-around porch of his sprawling white Victorian home in suburban New Jersey, and greets his visitor with a big wave, a wide smile and a handshake as if greeting an old friend.
The actor, best known for his role as the singular friend of the title character in TV’s long-running “House,” returned last year to his East Coast roots and to the stage. You can immediately tell Leonard’s enthusiasm of being back on his home turf, of being in a house he long coveted and of having a lifestyle that fits his easy-going personality.
“I grew up just four blocks from here and I used to deliver newspapers on this very street,” he says as he leads his guest into his home.
On the living room walls are photographs of his rock-and-roll heroes. Tom Petty is the latest addition. On the floor are toys that indicate the presence of his two young daughters, ages 7 and 4. Down in the basement’s rec room, he checks on the laundry before sitting down on a well lived-in couch to talk about his latest stage project — playing King Arthur in a revised version of the musical “Camelot” at the Westport Country Playhouse Oct. 4-30.
At 47, Leonard (his friends call him Bobby) still recalls his break-out role as the troubled youth in the 1989 film, “Dead Poets Society.” Though he’s worked in TV and films, the stage has been his calling. Performing in plays by Shaw, Shakespeare, Stoppard, Williams and O’Neill, Leonard has crafted a sizable career as one of America’s leading classical actors, winning Tony nominations for Broadway’s “Candida” and “Long Day’s Journey Into Night” and winning for “The Invention of Love.”
In 2003 he took a hiatus from the stage and headed west to look for television work “to earn some money,” as he candidly says, but one that was compatible with his plans on having a family with his wife, Gabriella Salick, a noted equestrian rider.
“I was very methodical about it,” he says, pointing out he didn’t want to be the lead or even the second lead in a show. “I wanted to be that guy who watches his other actors on the Golden Globes from the series from home and goes ‘whoo-hoo’ while eating popcorn, and that's exactly what happened.”
When “House” and another series, “Falling Skies,” finished, he returned to the stage playing Atticus Finch in “To Kill a Mockingbird” in London and Henry Higgins at San Diego’s Old Globe before landing back last year in his hometown of Ridgewood, where it all began.
He first became involved in theater when he was 8, helping his mother volunteer for the New Players, a local summer theater group for young people in their teens and 20s.
“There were no little kids in the company, so whenever they needed a little kid in a play, they’d use me,” he says. “When you’re that age and teenagers like you, well, you’re pretty much in heaven.”
A role as the Artful Dodger in “Oliver!” eventually led to the attention of a Manhattan casting agent and subsequent gigs off-Broadway, including the role of Jack in an early Playwrights Horizons workshop production of “Into the Woods.”
Leonard bowed out of the musical’s next workshop when a movie offer came his way, “My Best Friend is a Vampire,” which was followed by “Dead Poets Society,” starring the late Robin Williams, and featuring Josh Charles and Ethan Hawke.
“It was crystal clear who I wanted to be (as an actor) — Sam Waterston. I wanted to have a house in Cornwall, Conn., with a bunch of very tall, good-looking children, doing a lot of plays in New York, making some money in movies, but not making it your whole life. That’s the career I wanted.”
And doing good work anywhere is what became important.
“At a certain age, the sheen of Broadway goes away and you realize there's a certain wisdom in living your days with what’s in front of you. So it doesn’t matter if you do ‘Pygmalion’ on Broadway or at the Old Globe. When you’re in your 20s, it does. But what matters now are the people in the rehearsal room and coming home after, making a cup of tea, looking at your wife and daughters and that’s your day. At the end of the day, it’s not about who it impresses. It just matters how it was.”
What also matters is a story about how he got his role on “House.” It’s a story worth telling.
“When I was 19 years old, there was a boy named Bryan Singer, who went to high school with Ethan Hawke and he made movies, one with Ethan called ‘Lions Den.’ I saw a rough draft of it and it was a beautiful short movie, but then Bryan ran out of money and couldn’t finish editing it.
“Like most of my buddies from ‘Dead Poets,’ I had $20,000 in the bank. I think they gave us $30,000 for the movie. I asked Ethan how much Bryan needed to finish the film, and I think Ethan said $4,000. So I sent Bryan a check because when you’re 19 you think, ‘Oh, I’ll get more money.’ ”
Flash forward a dozen years to Leonard’s audition for “House.”
“I walked into the room and Bryan was there, and since then he’s directed ‘The Usual Suspects’ and ‘X-Men’ and he says, ‘Bobby! Oh, my God, I haven’t seen you in years,’ and I find out he’s directing the pilot.
“So I read for the part and then they send me to ‘network,’ which means the final three actors (for major parts) audition in front of network executives. But when I go I find I’m the only one there. Afterwards, we say, ‘It was great seeing you,’ and we hug and then he says, ‘I still have the card you sent that check to me in when we were kids.’ And I got the part. Later I learned the network execs asked to see other choices because they didn’t want me, but Bryan tells them I am his only choice.
“My mom loved that story because it said everything you need to know about karma. And that’s the story I want my daughters to know, too.”
http://www.ctpost.com/living....0975071

Еще фотка с Гала

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 10:53 | Сообщение # 3101
Иммунолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
Еще фотка с Гала

И еще две smile

https://www.facebook.com/Westpor....3262488

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Среда, 28.09.2016, 10:54

FioДата: Среда, 28.09.2016, 17:17 | Сообщение # 3102
Иммунолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
Еще фотка с Гала

Тут РШЛ точно не выглядит похудевшим. biggrin

«Распознаю “своих” по сиянию глаз, по невзначай сказанному слову, даже жесту – и плевать я хотел, как давно мы знакомы» (с) Макс Фрай

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 29.09.2016, 21:38 | Сообщение # 3103
Иммунолог

Цитата Fio ()
Тут РШЛ точно не выглядит похудевшим

А вот тут смотри, какая лапочка tongue happy аввв love
Репетиция!

FioДата: Пятница, 30.09.2016, 17:08 | Сообщение # 3104
Иммунолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
А вот тут смотри, какая лапочка аввв

yes happy

На заставке прям Уилсон, который что-то вдалбливает Хаусу. biggrin

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 01.10.2016, 12:03 | Сообщение # 3105
Иммунолог

Цитата Fio ()
На заставке прям Уилсон, который что-то вдалбливает Хаусу

Да-да biggrin такой родной жест и такой узнаваемый указующий перстик happy biggrin

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.