Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Роберт Шон Леонард
RadicalEdДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 14:01 | Сообщение # 1
Шут
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline

Cсылки на интервью с Робертом Шоном Леонардом

Cсылки для скачивания фильмов, где играет Роберт, и на он-лайн просмотр.

Ginger82Дата: Пятница, 02.02.2018, 09:18 | Сообщение # 3166
Иммунолог

Сникпики smile

Get a sneak peek of Robert Sean Leonard, Katie Finneran, and Paul Sparks in Edward Albee’s #AtHomeattheZoo: Homelife & The Zoo Story. Photos by Joan Marcus.
Signature Theatre
Такие минималистичные декорации. И сюжет необычный, слегка абсурдный, как, наверное, все у Олби.
Вообще, читая в первых анонсах постановки имя автора в английской транскрипции, до меня вообще не дошло, что Edward Albee - это и есть тот Олби, который автор «Кто боится Вирджинии Вулф?» biggrin

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Ginger82Дата: Воскресенье, 04.02.2018, 23:01 | Сообщение # 3167
Иммунолог

Еще промки с Playbill

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Воскресенье, 04.02.2018, 23:04

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 06.02.2018, 23:03 | Сообщение # 3168
Иммунолог

Aww happy

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 12.02.2018, 20:58 | Сообщение # 3169
Иммунолог

Прямая речь cool

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 15.02.2018, 09:14 | Сообщение # 3170
Иммунолог

Кусочек из семейной жизни smile

Открытие - 21 февраля, показы продлены до 18 марта

At Home at the Theater, Robert Sean Leonard Tackles Albee for the First Time

The Tony winner stars in the double bill of Homelife and The Zoo Story at Signature Theatre.

David Gordon • Off-Broadway • Feb 15, 2018

Robert Sean Leonard has tackled some of the theater's most intimidating dramas by some of the most intimidating playwrights. His résumé includes works by Eugene O'Neill (The Iceman Cometh and Long Day's Journey Into Night), Tom Stoppard (Arcadia and The Invention of Love, for which he won a Tony), and Stephen Sondheim (Sunday in the Park With George). And that's just on Broadway.

But Leonard, known to screen audiences for his nine-season run as Dr. James Wilson on the television show House and still beloved for his performance as Neil in the movie Dead Poets Society, is now tackling his most personally nerve-wracking project yet. He plays Peter in director Lila Neugebauer's new production of two related Edward Albee one-acts collectively titled At Home at the Zoo

Leonard shares the stage of this Signature Theatre production with Paul Sparks, who plays Jerry, a Central Park dweller with a dog obsession, in the groundbreaking play The Zoo Story. Two-time Tony winner Katie Finneran completes the company as Ann, Peter's mysteriously troubled wife, in Homelife.

While Leonard didn't know if he had it in him to take on an Albee play at this point in his career, he did discover he couldn't say no.

This is your first time doing an Albee play. What has the experience been like?
I jumped in, but definitely with some anxiety. I really had no idea what to do. Every play that I've worked on in 35 years has been sort of…I don't know if I'd say "realistic," but O'Neill and Shaw and Tennessee Williams. Albee's different. I knew Zoo Story but I didn't know Homelife, so I read it while I was doing Richard II at the Old Globe, and I really loved it. But I didn't know if what I had in my wheelhouse would serve it.

Is that a challenge you look for?
Not at 48. I wouldn't say I'm that ambitious for challenges. I did Sunday in the Park With George last year in New York, and that was a really fun job, but I hadn't launched a big old play in a while. So I was excited for that. But I didn't know how to begin. When we first read the play, all I could think of was "What the hell is this?" Parakeets and birds and circumcision? It seemed a little, do I make this as real and in the moment as I can, or is there a style to it that I don't know?

What was your way in?
The first thing we figured out was that Homelife is kind of a surreal little dream of Albee's, of this couple who adore each other and are trying to figure out what's bothering her. It seemed like a long argument, like we were in a bad Hallmark movie, with a lot of recriminations and defense. It comes to its culmination with Ann saying, "It's what I can't imagine — but I imagine imagining." We realized it's a couple that's bravely looking at that in its face, saying, "I know you love me in the way you understand, but not enough." But at the end of they day, they can live with it.

Knowing the history of The Zoo Story, do you feel a pressure on you as you're performing it?
No. That's much more present when you're doing something like Long Day's Journey or Hamlet. But I've always felt, for my entire life in this job, that it's an honor to give a play to people.

When I was younger, I used to always keep a picture of the playwright in my dressing room. I feel a really nice pleasure in the responsibility of, there are 247 people who have never seen The Zoo Story and might never see it again, and I am Albee's only shot to give this play life. That is a really nice feeling. When you feel like you're succeeding, anyway.

How do you select a project at this point in your career? Does the syndication of House give you the security to be particular about what you take on?
Absolutely. It's more blunt than that. The paychecks of House give me the freedom to do that. It's lovely. I drove a Jetta for the entire nine years that I was doing that show, and we put everything in the bank. It's really nice to tackle things like Richard II and also to answer a call from James Lapine about Sunday and say "OK, sure," and not really worry what the weekly salary is. That's a great luxury for an actor.

Some of my favorite jobs have been complete surprises. I recently did To Kill a Mockingbird in London, as Atticus Finch, a role which I never thought I'd play or was right for, but there I was in the linen suit. I don't have a system by which I select things. I really just enjoy going day by day in this career, as I always have.

Замечательное окончание happy
У меня после этого интервью только один вопрос: где этот девятый сезон Хауса, о котором я не знаю? biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Четверг, 15.02.2018, 10:20

Ginger82Дата: Воскресенье, 18.02.2018, 08:14 | Сообщение # 3171
Иммунолог

Попробуйте доказать мне, что это другая куртка. Попробуйте cool happy heart

biggrin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUhLqfFfc3/

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 26.02.2018, 09:06 | Сообщение # 3172
Иммунолог

Несколько ревью от крупных ресурсов для истории.
И я по-прежнему хотела бы посмотреть эту пьесу потому что, кроме общего развития, РШЛ, рассуждающий о крайней плоти и о неудачном опыте анального секса в колледже, будоражит мое, и без того не самое здоровое, воображение biggrin

BWW Review: Robert Sean Leonard, Katie Finneran and Paul Sparks in Edward Albee's AT HOME AT THE ZOO

At Home at the Zoo review: Animal magnetism from Edward Albee

Edward Albee's At Home at the Zoo': Theater Review

At Home at the Zoo, Signature Theatre, New York — terror in Central Park

Review: Is Edward Albee ‘At Home at the Zoo’? You Bet He Is

Еще раз куртка happy

Пару фоток с Opening night (нет, я не буду комментировать этот костюм и галстук biggrin )

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Понедельник, 26.02.2018, 09:12

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 03.03.2018, 20:29 | Сообщение # 3173
Иммунолог

Opening night happy

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 26.03.2018, 16:17 | Сообщение # 3174
Иммунолог

Хоть к финалу, но все-таки поймали и зажали в углу smile

https://alenwiilson.tumblr.com/post....tograph

Oksana7498Дата: Среда, 18.04.2018, 02:50 | Сообщение # 3175
Новичок

Сообщение отредактировал Oksana7498 - Среда, 18.04.2018, 02:50

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 19.04.2018, 10:41 | Сообщение # 3176
Иммунолог

За две недели до номинаций на Тони объявлены номинации на Drama League Award 2018
В актерской категории DISTINGUISHED PERFORMANCE AWARD номинированы Роберт и Пол Спаркс - его партнер по Edward Albee’s At Home at the Zoo. Сама постановка тоже номинирована как OUTSTANDING REVIVAL OF A BROADWAY OR OFF-BROADWAY PLAY (правда тут я заранее почти уверена, что выиграют Angels in America)
С актерской номинацией там все особенно сложно и непонятно - 55 человек в одной куче, независимо от пола и драматической категории wacko Победители будут объявлены 18 мая.
Спаркс, кстати, также был номинирован за эту роль как лучший актер и на Lucille Lortel Awards. Один партнер Роберта в 2016 уже выигрывал эту награду tongue

TaniДата: Воскресенье, 22.04.2018, 22:02 | Сообщение # 3177
Кардиолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
С актерской номинацией там все особенно сложно и непонятно - 55 человек в одной куче,

Всё равно буду надеяться.

Sometimes reasonable men must do unreasonable things©
...милосердие в каждом движеньи, а в глазах, голубых и счастливых, отражаются жизнь и земля©

Ginger82Дата: Пятница, 04.05.2018, 13:41 | Сообщение # 3178
Иммунолог

Фото со свеженьких "живых" Selected Shorts - Paris Review от 02 мая 2018

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Пятница, 04.05.2018, 13:42

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 23.05.2018, 10:25 | Сообщение # 3179
Иммунолог

Лондоны-Парижи (читай Tony Awards и Drama League Award) смазали лыжи, царю остались послы пожиже... smile
Но, впрочем, тоже не баран начихал - одна из старейших и престижнейших наград, Obie Awards (63th Off-Broadway Theater Awards) вручена Роберту в категории Performance. За роль в “At Home at the Zoo”, естественно. Тыц
На вручении Роберт (не будь он Робертом biggrin ), сказал, что ему вряд ли бы понравился сам Эдвард Олби, но нравятся его работы biggrin (“I’m not sure I would have liked Edward Albee, but I adore his work”). Даже и карикатурку на эту тему изобразили biggrin

https://twitter.com/lizadonnelly/status/998710526518743042

С Drama League Award (спасибо soophelia):
https://www.gettyimages.com/event....9907710

https://www.gettyimages.com/event....9907710

С Obie Awards:

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Среда, 23.05.2018, 10:49

tatyana-ilina-61Дата: Понедельник, 04.06.2018, 12:37 | Сообщение # 3180
Окулист

Роберт просто замечательный! Ginger82, спасибо огромное! hands first heart

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.