Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Роберт Шон Леонард
RadicalEdДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 14:01 | Сообщение # 1
Шут
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline

Cсылки на интервью с Робертом Шоном Леонардом

Cсылки для скачивания фильмов, где играет Роберт, и на он-лайн просмотр.

Ginger82Дата: Воскресенье, 15.09.2013, 23:35 | Сообщение # 2761
Иммунолог

Shepa, спасибо! Вах! happy

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

ShepaДата: Среда, 18.09.2013, 19:33 | Сообщение # 2762
Иммунолог

Чего то я уже ничего не понимаю sad
FS начали снимать и мало того, уже успели небольшой ролик выпустить об этих съемках.
Появились сообщения об одном приглашенном актере и это не Ласаль.

А о РШЛе ничего так и нет sad Несколько раз посмотрела ролик, но никого похожего на него не увидела.

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 18.09.2013, 20:14 | Сообщение # 2763
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
Появились сообщения об одном приглашенном актере и это не Ласаль.

Но чем-то на него похож wink И вообще, лицо знакомое - я его по "Пиратам Карибского моря" помню biggrin
Правда я не совсем поняла, как его объявили - как геста или как полноценного нового члена каста wacko у меня сложилось впечатление, что второе.
В любом случае, уверена, что еще не одно подобное объявление будет.
Цитата (Shepa)
Чего то я уже ничего не понимаю

Если ничего не прояснится в скором времени, то, думаю, уж точно прояснится 11 октября - на панели FS на Нью-Йоркском CC.
-----
Два миллиона авочек с мордочками Уилсона из шестого сезона: раз и два biggrin happy

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

ShepaДата: Четверг, 19.09.2013, 21:35 | Сообщение # 2764
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
у меня сложилось впечатление, что второе.

Treva Etienne has booked a major recurring role. Мне кажется, что он все таки гест вместо Рубен. Основной то состав остался и вроде ни кто не помер.

Цитата (Ginger82)
на панели FS на Нью-Йоркском CC.

Только на это и надежда.

Цитата (Ginger82)
Уилсона из шестого сезона: раз и два

Я открыла, но так и не добралась просмотреть целиком...

Ginger82, когда будем дальше смотреть?

Добавлено (19.09.2013, 21:35)
---------------------------------------------
Вот что то я опять не понимаю.

In July, TNT announced that they had ordered a fourth season of "Falling Skies," the sci-fi drama produced by DreamWorks Television and executive producer Steven Spielberg and starring Noah Wyle. Filming has now begun and you can check out a sneak peek below!
"Falling Skies" tells the extraordinary tale of life and survival in the wake of a catastrophic alien invasion. Wyle plays Tom Mason, a college professor who becomes an unlikely resistance leader after a massive invasion by an alien force. The series also stars Moon Bloodgood, Will Patton, Drew Roy, Connor Jessup, Maxim Knight, Seychelle Gabriel, Mpho Koaho, Colin Cunningham and Sarah Carter. Among the guest stars this season on Falling Skies are Gloria Reuben, Robert Sean Leonard, Stephen Collins and Doug Jones.
Те же что и в третьем и Рубен будет???
TNT plans to launch the 10-episode fourth season in summer 2014. А чего то путаю, но кажется разговор был про 12.

Источник

Ginger82Дата: Четверг, 19.09.2013, 21:40 | Сообщение # 2765
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
Вот что то я опять не понимаю.

Я это видела - это явный фейк. У них смешались в кучу кони-люди третий-четвертый сезоны wink Во-первый, да - будет 12 эпизодов, во-вторых - Stephen Collins aka Президент был давно застрелен Лурдес из здоровенной инопланетной пушки cool

ShepaДата: Понедельник, 30.09.2013, 22:10 | Сообщение # 2766
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
У них смешались в кучу кони-люди третий-четвертый сезоны

Мне тоже так показалось wacko

Добавлено (30.09.2013, 22:10)
---------------------------------------------
Я умер от кавая happy happy

Okay, bragging rights time: I’ve met Robert Sean Leonard. And he was as sweet as sweet can be! It was when I lived in New York, and he was in a play Off Broadway. They began admitting people into the lobby but my father held me back—unbeknownst to me at the time, he had overheard two autograph hunters talking about how they had heard that RSL was running late and he was going to come in the front door. So he suggested we stay out there for a little while longer. When my father was sober, I trusted him with my life and, besides, I thought he knew some special Manhattan secret I didn’t, so there we waited. And after about twenty minutes, when the two autograph hunters were even about to give up, there he came.
He was completely besieged by the two guys who had a literal stack of photocopied copies of the (mostly) positive Times review, and he was very, very polite, despite the fact that they were very disingenuous and seemed more to be collecting him than actually wanting to meet him. He signed a couple of their photocopies and exchanged pleasantries and thanked them for their compliments. And then he turned to me and I turned to mush. I managed a, “I loved you in Dead Poets Society and Swing Kids!” (yeah, I’m old, LOL!) which may or may not have sounded like rushed nonsense. And maybe I flatter myself, but with that he seemed genuinely pleased.
I had nothing for him to sign, so he literally grabs one of the photocopies from the two guys (whose faces were priceless at this point, ahahahaha! that wasn’t my imagination because my dad commented on it later!) and signed the sweetest thing to Jean Marie (my full name), his biggest fan etc. etc.
But this is not the end of my story, oh no!
See, then we were sitting in the lobby waiting to be let into the actual auditorium; it was this nice little cafe (that’s Off Broadway for you) and my dad was having a coffee and I was still staring dreamily at the photocopy with his lovely message on it. And then my dad’s looking up, and my reaction time is slow, still lost in La-La Land, and I look up. And there’s RSL, striding across the lobby with an autographed 8x10 glossy which he presented to me.
I nearly fainted then. He remembered me; he came out to find me to give me this special, special thing. We got both framed, side by side.
And that is the story of the friendliest encounter I ever had with a celebrity. I’ve met some at conventions and events and stuff like that, but this was more personal and he was… more than gracious, he was completely awesome! And it was love for life! biggrin

Источник

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 01.10.2013, 00:09 | Сообщение # 2767
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
Я умер от кавая

Ыыыы, я тоже biggrin happy happy какая прелесть happy
До чего же везет некоторым людям! crazy
Цитата (Shepa)
I had nothing for him to sign, so he literally grabs one of the photocopies from the two guys (whose faces were priceless at this point, ahahahaha! that wasn’t my imagination because my dad commented on it later!)

lol hands Хотела бы я на это посмотреть haha
Цитата (Shepa)
there’s RSL, striding across the lobby with an autographed 8x10 glossy which he presented to me

Аааааа happy heart
Цитата (Shepa)
I nearly fainted then. He remembered me; he came out to find me to give me this special, special thing.

heart нет слов просто happy я бы точно в обморок грохнулась biggrin

ShepaДата: Пятница, 04.10.2013, 15:06 | Сообщение # 2768
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
До чего же везет некоторым людям!

Вот не знаю где Софелия это откопала smile

f you have the link, have you tried retrieving the info by archivedotorg?

Here's some more (very old) RSL sightings courtesy of Gawker:
April 2003
4/26, midnight, Joe Allen's—Brittany Murphy looking very, very pretty (but wearing an incredibly ugly hat), at a table including the latest young actor she's been linked to —not Ashton Kutcher, but no one in my party could
remember his name. Also Robert Sean Leonard and Mare Winningham (!)—he was congratulated by some folks at the bar, deservedly so, for his performance in that night's first preview of "The Iceman Cometh"—but a 4 hour and 10 minute running time—yikes—but Philip Seymour Hoffman was so amazing that I suppose it was worth it—we were starving and badly needed a drink by the time it was over."

October 8 2003
We spotted Ethan Hawke and Robert Sean Leonard at a Dead Poet's Reunion at Grange Hall last night. He [Ethan Hawke] was acting kind of weird in a Michael Stipe way, touching his shorn head constantly and rolling it around. Leonard looked totally normal, could've sworn he worked for Ogilvy & Mather.

October 15 2003
Robert Sean Leonard is all over Hell's Kitchen. I know he's in a play in midtown, but he obviously is afraid to leave the neighborhood once the curtain goes down. My roommate spotted him twice in a week dining at 44 & X . The first time with fellow Violet Hour cast member Scott Foley and the second time with fellow cast member Mario Cantone. Prior to that, I saw him walking down 8th avenue between 49th and 48th streets at lunch time last week. Too bad Ethan Hawke wasn't with him.

March 2006
It seems that my nail salon is the hang out for semi-famous, instantly recognizable TV/movie stars.

First Robert Sean Leonard, now Louis Lombardi. I admit - had to go to IMDB for the name, but I at once knew it was Agent Skip from Sopranos and recently deceased Edgar Stiles from 24. He has a very pleasant smile.

(Nov 28, 2006): Friday night, Formosa Cafe. Spotted Robert Sean Leonard, late of "House", with some friends. He's very tall, had sort of a tragic sweater on, and didn't set off my GayDar (which surprised me). I couldn't help but get excited—he was in "Dead Poet's Society"!!!!!!!!!!!! And he's a little hotter in person...Oh Captain, my Captain indeed!

Dec 2006: Today december 16, arround 9:00 pm, saw Robert Sean Leonard, on madison avenue between 63 and 60 st, he was walking down the street hand by hand with a woman (unknown to us), as soon as we recognize him we tried to follow him to get a picture with him but he was walking very fast, so we only tried to catch up with him for 2 or 3 blocks and then we gave up, he was wearing prescription glasses, and was in casual clothing, looked very handsome!!

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 07.10.2013, 21:02 | Сообщение # 2769
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
Вот не знаю где Софелия это откопала

Надо же smile
Вот идешь где-нибудь по улице и так запросто сталкиваешься с Леонардом и Хоуком biggrin
Нью-Йорк (?) - город контрастов (с) tongue
Цитата (Shepa)
nail salon

Ы, маникюрный салон. Прелестно smile
Цитата (Shepa)
didn't set off my GayDar (which surprised me)

Чего-чего? biggrin

ShepaДата: Понедельник, 07.10.2013, 22:00 | Сообщение # 2770
Иммунолог

Цитата (Ginger82)
Вот идешь где-нибудь по улице

Ага. Я вот уже думаю копить денюшку на поездку у Нью-Йорк, хотя лучше в Лондон и ближе и дешевле biggrin

Цитата (Ginger82)
Bale's "special" male friend is RSL...

чего это он этому автору покоя не дает.

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 07.10.2013, 22:05 | Сообщение # 2771
Иммунолог

Цитата (Shepa)
Я вот уже думаю копить денюшку на поездку у Нью-Йорк, хотя лучше в Лондон и ближе и дешевле

Эх, ты. Раньше надо было думать - проморгала Пересмешника tongue
А теперь неизвестно, когда РШЛ в Лондоне выщемить получится biggrin

Ginger82Дата: Пятница, 11.10.2013, 13:07 | Сообщение # 2772
Иммунолог

Свеженькие радио-чтения smile Про любоффь happy
Роберт на этот раз - приглашенный ведущий.

Selected Shorts: Love in Unexpected Places
Friday, October 11, 2013
Guest host Robert Sean Leonard presents a program of stories about finding love in unexpected places.

First, from the fertile brain of Simon Rich, cave boy meets cave girl in “I Love Girl,” in which Cro-Magnon suitors via for the same woman. The reader is Michael Ian Black, a writer, comedian, and actor who has created and starred in many television series, including “Stella” and “The State.”

Next, if Jonah had started a commune, it might have the same strange quality as the world of “Then We Lived Together in the Belly of a Whale, Some Nights Were Perfect,” by Mara McCormick Sternberg, which was the winning entry in SELECTED SHORTS’ 2013 Stella Kupferberg Memorial Short Story Prize competition. It is read by Tony Award-winning actor and SELECTED SHORTS’ live performance host BD Wong.

Our last work on this program of stories about finding love when and where you least expect it is N.M Kelby’s “Jubilation, Florida.” These lovers are gently used, a little cynical, and married to other people, but at least for one night, they seem to be destined for each other. Amy Ryan performed “Jubilation, Florida” at the Boston University Theatre in Boston. The story was original published in One Story magazine. Kelby (Nicole Mary Kelby) is also the author of the novels In the Company of Angels and White Truffles in Winter.

“I Love Girl,” by Simon Rich; performed by Michael Ian Black

“Then We Lived Together In the Belly of a Whale, Some Nights Were Perfect,” by Mara Sternberg, performed by BD Wong

“Jubilation, Florida,” by N.M Kelby, performed by Amy Ryan

The SELECTED SHORTS theme is David Peterson's “That's the Deal,” performed by the Deardorf/Peterson Group.

ShepaДата: Пятница, 11.10.2013, 13:14 | Сообщение # 2773
Иммунолог

Цитата Ginger82 ()
Свеженькие радио-чтения

Слушай, это так неожиданно, особенно так тема tongue biggrin

Ginger82Дата: Суббота, 12.10.2013, 03:00 | Сообщение # 2774
Иммунолог

Цитата Shepa ()
Слушай, это так неожиданно

Ага, неожиданная приятность smile
Жаль, что так мало - я бы таких ведущих часами слушала happy голос - аррррр ah
Цитата Shepa ()
особенно так тема

Меня тоже от названия на хи-хи пробило biggrin biggrin сразу про лифты подумала biggrin

ShepaДата: Вторник, 15.10.2013, 01:03 | Сообщение # 2775
Иммунолог

Нашла несколько кадров в видео Falling Skies - Season 4 - Behind the Magic Featurette.
это ведь кадры из 3 сезона не из четвертого.

Сообщение отредактировал Shepa - Вторник, 15.10.2013, 01:04

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Роберт Шон Леонард
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.