Модератор форума: alslaf, Alissa, Stacy, kahlan  
Форум » Общий » House M.D. » Создатели сериала
Создатели сериала
fistashkaДата: Вторник, 12.01.2010, 16:21 | Сообщение # 151
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Статус: Offline
Доступно только для пользователей

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

Сообщение отредактировал fistashka - Вторник, 12.01.2010, 16:28

EllyДата: Вторник, 12.01.2010, 20:55 | Сообщение # 152
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Фотка от Каплоу biggrin

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

EllyДата: Суббота, 23.01.2010, 00:13 | Сообщение # 153
Спенсеродобытчик

Интервью Яйтанеса с Питером Блэйком, сценаристом 12 эпизода:

kahlanДата: Среда, 27.01.2010, 15:45 | Сообщение # 154
Кэлен
Награды: 0

С 25 по 27 января в Лас-Вегасе проходит конференция NATPE (Ассоциация ТВ-продюсеров). Вчера проходила конференция с участием Дэвида Шора, Кэйти Джейкобс и Хью Лори.

NATPE NEWS: The producers behind hit drama House have yet to make plans to adapt it for the international market, despite it recently being named most popular US television export.

"This notion that 70 million people around the world are watching it is just something that doesn't occur to you," said House creator and exec producer David Shore at NATPE yesterday.

NBC Universal has licensed the Fox show to 250 territories worldwide and earlier this month it was ranked the most popular US export for the second year running by ratings analyst Mediametrie.

In France, for example, the series scored an average of 9.3 million viewers per episode on TF1 during its latest season – an increase of 30% on the previous run.

"If we, per capita, translated that into the US we'd have close to 50 million viewers per week," said Shore.

Italy's Canale 5, Germany's RTL, TV2 in Poland and SBS6 in the Netherlands also all clocked up high ratings for House, in the most recent figures available from Mediametrie, which cover 2008. Data for last year is due out in June.

The series is always dubbed internationally, and asked whether local adaptations had been considered, fellow exec producer Katie Jacobs said none were on the immediate agenda.

"We're so in the haystack just trying to produce good shows for this country. It's a really interesting idea but I must admit I haven't thought about it," she said. Shore concurred: "I haven't given it a lot of thought but I don't see why not."

"Somebody somewhere is doing an absolutely magnificent job of translating these ideas into Flemish," said star Hugh Laurie. "I don't know who it is and I don't know how the process works but we're all immensely grateful for their efforts. It's frightening to think what would be involved in remaking the show in each of those countries."

Laurie, who plays the series' eponymous doctor, was speaking fresh from completing his directorial debut on the 17th episode in the current season of House – its sixth on Fox. Asked if he'd found himself difficult to work with, he said: "I was almost impossible. I'm still in my trailer."

kahlanДата: Понедельник, 01.02.2010, 18:48 | Сообщение # 155
Кэлен

Интервью со сценаристами Гарретом Лернером и Расселом Френдом

suokДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 12:47 | Сообщение # 156
Психотерапевт

Остальное здесь

fistashkaДата: Среда, 03.02.2010, 16:42 | Сообщение # 157

Какая Кэйти маленькая... smile

kahlanДата: Четверг, 04.02.2010, 22:13 | Сообщение # 158
Кэлен

Некоторые из вопросов и ответов GY (без спойлеров)

О жизниQ: How did you get into directing? What got you to the "big time"?
A: started in tv because film was too slow to move. you need product in tv which means more work. big change in my career after
Q: What's the most number of takes you've ever had to do for a shot?
A: 56 takes of david caruso saying one line. 38 of which he didn't even enter shot. for some reason he couldn't remember the word
Q: How long is a typical day?
A: shoot day or for me? shoot is 14-15 hours with travel and lunch. me. 18hrs

О Хаусе, сценаристах и т.д.
Q: What makes House different from other Medical Dramas?
A: House. when i first came here in season 1 ep5 i'd never seen anyone like him on tv. and it was more shocking 6 years ago
Q: Are you on House since the beginning of the show? Because you are like the best Huddy ever! #Brazil
A: off and on since season 1 ep5. then full time since last year.
Q: howd u guys choose plainesburo nj?! For the setting of house?
A: dunno what made shore pick that. i should ask him. ask that later in week.
Q: Do you keep a list of songs you'd like to use or just look for music as needed? Do you consider music submitted directly?
A: katie has tons of cds and long lists.
Q: where do u get the disease ideas from? and how long does it take to write an episode?
A: eps take about 6 weeks to write. ideas. not sure. they would have to answer.
Q: I certainly will. Who's your favorite to work with on set?
A: sounds corny but the whole lot is great. peter and olivia are very funny together off camera
Q: Anyone in particular you'd love to have as a guest on the show?
A: tim robbins. jeffery wright.
Q: Unfaithful: during Rachel simchat party, how did you describe Cuddy's feelings?
A: complicated. confused. longing for her man to do the right thing. longing. ultimately embrassment.
Q: How is it decided which writers work on each episode, how much time do they get and how much changes once shooting begins?
A: not sure how the rotation starts. they all pitch ideas and david will set in motion then order.
Q: Do writers outline season enough to foreshadow much or are the things fans notice mostly coincidence?
A: there are orange cones for the season. we want to here and here. but that evolves.
Q: is it hard to fit everything you want into 44 min, whats the easiest to cut out?
A: medicine always first
Q: is it true that the network forced you to push Huddy back until season 7?
A: not true at all. network does not dictated our stories.
Q: Do you storyboard the epis you direct?
A: parts of them. big stuff that needs to be communicated. there will be a cool section on dvd of how we made epic fail
Q: Do you guys have an idea of how the characters will end up whenever the series ends, or is that going to be planned later on?
A: writers know all

О Хью
Q: Any games or activities between takes? I remember reading about Sudoku being big. How about now?
A: hugh and i have been known to play a game of backgammon on a long lighting set up. he owes me 10 bucks
Q: who would win an arm wrestling contest-you or hugh?
A: always hugh.
Q: Any interesting anecdotes re: Hugh's directorial debut?
A: that he is amazing with actors and has great smart visual ideas. he was super focused

О блуперсах и вырезанных сценах
Q: Any chance of ever seeing cut scenes make it to the DVD set? Like Director's cuts?
A: not cut scenes. hoping KJ posts her concept reel for broken. which she shot before there was a script.
Q: any chance to actors comenting an episode in the s6 dvds??
A: i think we want lisa to do a com for her ep. i think. dont know if that's a for sure.
Q: is there a chance of a House bloobers and behind the scenes dvd for the fans?
A: good chance. working on it.

Ну и напоследок
Q: Three words you've always wanted to say about/to [H]ouse (fans)?
A: are the best

roksДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 01:54 | Сообщение # 159
Аллерголог

kahlan, спасибо огромное! Теперь хоть помучаюсь, но как нибудь переведу! а то на слух я вообще ничего не воспринимаю, а они там так отжигали,так хотелось понять о чем именно!

kahlanДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 02:04 | Сообщение # 160
Кэлен

Quote (roks)
kahlan, спасибо огромное! Теперь хоть помучаюсь, но как нибудь переведу

roks, жалко разочаровывать, но это НЕ NATPE, а твиттер Грега Йетениса (я никогда не научусь это писать правильно).

fistashkaДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 03:21 | Сообщение # 161

Quote (kahlan)
я никогда не научусь это писать правильно

когда его на Эмми награждали, провучало ЕйтЭйнес, я теперь так произношу smile

roksДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 05:46 | Сообщение # 162
Аллерголог

Quote (kahlan)
roks, жалко разочаровывать

и правда жаль! ну ничего! может все таки разберусь со временем чего они там говорят.

EllyДата: Понедельник, 08.02.2010, 16:39 | Сообщение # 163
Спенсеродобытчик

Интервью Гриши с Мораном, сценаристом 14 эпизода:

kahlanДата: Понедельник, 08.02.2010, 17:14 | Сообщение # 164
Кэлен

Quote (Elly)
Интервью Гриши с Мораном, сценаристом 14 эпизода:

Веселый товарищ, не то, что пара предыдущих.

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 09.02.2010, 20:18 | Сообщение # 165

SaraHess: Little known fact: Yaitanes has this same label in his underwear. http://yfrog.com/3iitauj

Форум » Общий » House M.D. » Создатели сериала
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.