Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 28 из 28
  • «
Модератор форума: alslaf, kahlan  
Форум » Общий » Пресса » Журналы (только сканы печатной прессы!)
Журналы
NoctemДата: Суббота, 19.05.2012, 23:04 | Сообщение # 406
Окулист
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
прискорбно, но сканер работать отказался, так что пришлось фотографировать facepalm

shy

Доктор Хаус - обычный магл, видит волчанку там, где Снейп видит вервольфа.

kotofyrДата: Воскресенье, 20.05.2012, 03:05 | Сообщение # 407
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

New York Post

All broken up
It's a wrap for 'House'

He’s having trouble leaving the limp behind. Hugh Laurie, ending a celebrated eight-season run on “House” tomorrow night, has become positively Pavlovian in response to the command, “Action!”

“I have to remind myself not to limp,” says Laurie. After portraying the irascible, pain-killer addicted lead character, Dr. Gregory House, for so many years, Laurie now has to think about walking normally.

“I did have one very peculiar experience in my first acting job outside of ‘House’ [in the 2008 feature film ‘Street Kings’]. When the director said, ‘Action!,’ I started limping. And that may go on. It’s an odd state of affairs, I grant you.”
After eight seasons, Hugh Laurie says goodbye.
House’s bedside manner was grouchy whether he was the doctor or the patient.

He says this in his mellifluous British accent, a far cry from the harsh, grating American inflection he employs on the show to berate and manipulate his team of brilliant diagnosticians. Ask him if that crooked shuffling or leaning heavily on a cane has wreaked havoc with his body and he says no.

“I think my body was already in a state of havoc, so I can’t really blame the show,” he says. “Although I’d be happy to try and blame the show. I think there would be a very profitable lawsuit in that. But no, I think I was already headed for an inevitable slope of decay and decline.”

Not that Laurie would know. Much to the dismay of “House” creator and executive producer David Shore, Laurie hasn’t been to a doctor since the show started. That would be eight years ago, and it only happened then because the production company mandated physicals for insurance purposes.

“He’s a very healthy man,” says Shore. “He claims to never get colds. But he’s not setting a good example for people out there.”

Shore is a man who thinks a lot about illness. He needed enough of them to get through 177 episodes dramatizing the strangest diseases on Earth, including spinal meningioma or ergot poisoning, which one of House’s patients contracted after simply eating organic rye bread.

“I remember trying to put the medicine together for the pilot and thinking, ‘Oh, God, this is impossible. I can maybe get three episodes out of this.’ And I remember [executive producer] Paul Attanasio saying to me, ‘You only need one right now.’ ”

“The bigger challenge was finding the matching human condition to go with the medical condition,” says Shore. “We needed to have a patient who had something unusual in their attitude, or their philosophy or whatever, that would set up House to comment. That, to me, was what the shows were all about.”

Does he remember one symptom in particular? “The police officer who couldn’t stop laughing,” says Shore. “That’s good dramatically.”
He’s having trouble leaving the limp behind. Hugh Laurie, ending a celebrated eight-season run on “House” tomorrow night, has become positively Pavlovian in response to the command, “Action!”

“I have to remind myself not to limp,” says Laurie. After portraying the irascible, pain-killer addicted lead character, Dr. Gregory House, for so many years, Laurie now has to think about walking normally.

“I did have one very peculiar experience in my first acting job outside of ‘House’ [in the 2008 feature film ‘Street Kings’]. When the director said, ‘Action!,’ I started limping. And that may go on. It’s an odd state of affairs, I grant you.”

He says this in his mellifluous British accent, a far cry from the harsh, grating American inflection he employs on the show to berate and manipulate his team of brilliant diagnosticians. Ask him if that crooked shuffling or leaning heavily on a cane has wreaked havoc with his body and he says no.

“I think my body was already in a state of havoc, so I can’t really blame the show,” he says. “Although I’d be happy to try and blame the show. I think there would be a very profitable lawsuit in that. But no, I think I was already headed for an inevitable slope of decay and decline.”

Not that Laurie would know. Much to the dismay of “House” creator and executive producer David Shore, Laurie hasn’t been to a doctor since the show started. That would be eight years ago, and it only happened then because the production company mandated physicals for insurance purposes.

“He’s a very healthy man,” says Shore. “He claims to never get colds. But he’s not setting a good example for people out there.”

Shore is a man who thinks a lot about illness. He needed enough of them to get through 177 episodes dramatizing the strangest diseases on Earth, including spinal meningioma or ergot poisoning, which one of House’s patients contracted after simply eating organic rye bread.

“I remember trying to put the medicine together for the pilot and thinking, ‘Oh, God, this is impossible. I can maybe get three episodes out of this.’ And I remember [executive producer] Paul Attanasio saying to me, ‘You only need one right now.’ ”

“The bigger challenge was finding the matching human condition to go with the medical condition,” says Shore. “We needed to have a patient who had something unusual in their attitude, or their philosophy or whatever, that would set up House to comment. That, to me, was what the shows were all about.”

Does he remember one symptom in particular? “The police officer who couldn’t stop laughing,” says Shore. “That’s good dramatically.”

http://www.nypost.com/p....0

maiden_marinaДата: Воскресенье, 20.05.2012, 03:43 | Сообщение # 408
Добрый Хирург
Награды: 7

Quote (MarishkaM)
была полная в первый день. кто же знал, что обрубят надеюсь, кто-то сохранил.

эх, жаль!

Quote (Larisanew)
Можно поискать бумажный вариант журнала, если куплю-сделаю сканы и выложу

спасибо)

Quote (Noctem)
прискорбно, но сканер работать отказался, так что пришлось фотографировать

спасибо! для чтения сгодится, но вот на главной хотелось бы выложить в отсканированном виде хорошего качества - либо напечатанную статью, кто сохранил)

спасибо за аватарку - fistashka!

Ginger82Дата: Понедельник, 21.05.2012, 22:40 | Сообщение # 409
Иммунолог

Quote (fistashka)
THR May 25th

Текст статьи тут

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

kotofyrДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 22:18 | Сообщение # 410
Ловец слов

Испанский Vanity Fair

http://twitpic.com/9o2xjs http://twitpic.com/9o2xoj
mshousefan

Ginger82Дата: Вторник, 29.05.2012, 13:23 | Сообщение # 411
Иммунолог

Télé 7 Jours

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

kotofyrДата: Вторник, 29.05.2012, 14:00 | Сообщение # 412
Ловец слов

Quote (Ginger82)
Télé 7 Jours

Полностью:

http://hugh-laurie.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=812&page=1&sort=na

gallinaДата: Четверг, 03.01.2013, 22:47 | Сообщение # 413
Иммунолог

Французский Télé Magazine анонсирует восьмой сезон "Хауса" во Франции:

источник - https://twitter.com/DrHouseFrance

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

Форум » Общий » Пресса » Журналы (только сканы печатной прессы!)
  • Страница 28 из 28
  • «
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.