Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 116 из 116
  • «
Архив - только для чтения
Модератор форума: kahlan, east_lake, Elly  
Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам
kahlanДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 22:31 | Сообщение # 1
Кэлен
Награды: 0

Статус: Offline
Спойлер (от англ. spoil — портить) — в кино, компьютерных играх, литературе — преждевременно раскрытая важная информация, которая портит впечатление от игры/книги/фильма и разрушает их интригу, а также лишает читателя некоторой части удовольствия от сюжета. Также, реже, — лицо, которое эту информацию преждевременно раскрыло. (Wikipedia)
ВНИМАНИЕ!

Если вы выкладываете в тему какую-то инфу на английском, то не забывайте, пожалуйста, сопроводить ее переводом или кратким пересказом.

В данной теме могут выкладываться ТОЛЬКО собственно спойлеры (промофото, проморолики, официальные и неофициальные новости), обсуждение не допускается! Все обсуждение ведется в этой теме. Все посты, не содержащие спойлеров, будут перенесены или удалены.

АвгустаДата: Суббота, 19.05.2012, 14:38 | Сообщение # 1726
Хьюманитарий

снова от GiveMeMyRemote.com

HOUSE: David Shore on the Pressure Put on Finales, When He Decided How His Show Would

Человек на букву "Л" ©

Ginger82Дата: Воскресенье, 20.05.2012, 21:18 | Сообщение # 1727
Иммунолог

Не совсем спойлер smile
Солидный сайт entertainment.msnbc.msn.com называет Финал сериала главным событием предстоящей недели:
Best bets: Is there a doctor in the 'House'? Not after this week
1. MONDAY: "House" series finale
If your hands are suddenly covered with boils, or you haven't slept in 10 days, or your daughter mysteriously collapsed while on a merry-go-round, you want to get Dr. Gregory House. For eight seasons, Hugh Laurie played House, the Sherlock Holmes of medicine, a cranky, cane-using doc who could diagnosis even the most bizarre condition. Laurie's always been surrounded by an excellent supporting cast, especially Robert Sean Leonard as soft-spoken oncologist Wilson, the Dr. Watson to Laurie's Holmes. And now as the show wraps up for good, Wilson himself has been stricken with cancer. How will House deal with the possible loss of the only friend he's really ever had? Get out the Kleenex and don't miss your chance to see the crotchety but brilliant doctor one last time. (May 21, 8 p.m., Fox.)
Интересно, что анонс сопровождается известным фан-видео - Тизер на финал от @AleTheHOUSEwife. cool

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

yahnisДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 02:14 | Сообщение # 1728
Иммунолог

http://tvline.com/2012/05/21/house-series-finale-photos/

Добавлено (22.05.2012, 02:12)
---------------------------------------------
Exclusive: New House Finale Photos Confirm [Spoiler]'s Return, Hint at Community-ish Twist

Michael Ausiello
Secrecy continues to surround tonight’s House series finale, but a fresh batch of images — obtained exclusively by TVLine — are shedding intriguing new light on both the episode and the hour-long retrospective that leads into it.
The first of four photos below confirms the worst kept secret in the TV-verse: Jennifer Morrison‘s back! The relatively nondescript pic shows House having a rather strong reaction to something Cameron has said. What could it be?

Meanwhile, the remaining three stills were taken from the preceding trip down memory lane, titled “Swan Song” and airing at 8/7c, and hint at some kind of black tie paintball duel between leading man Hugh Laurie (who helmed the special) and longtime sidekick Robert Sean Leonard.
Peruse the shots below and then hit the comments with your thoughts/predictions about The End.

Добавлено (22.05.2012, 02:14)
а тут добавились промо фото

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/house-series-finale-full-set-of.html

Ramon: Faith is not a disease.
House: No, of course not. On the other hand, it is communicable, and it kills a lot of people.

EllyДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 02:50 | Сообщение # 1729
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

lamia36Дата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 20:25 | Сообщение # 1730
Аллерголог

THANKS ELLY wink

sad sad sad sad sad sad

Добавлено (22.05.2012, 20:25)
House M.D. - 8x22 Everybody Dies (Series Finale) - BTS Pictures [HQ]

http://mshousefan.iimmgg.com/gallery....4cb9c7a

kotofyrДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 22:24 | Сообщение # 1731
Ловец слов
Награды: 1

Интервью Шора о финале - это технически еще спойлер? Есть непосмотревшие?

House Boss David Shore Answers Burning Finale Qs, Addresses Cuddy, Foreman, Kutner Mysteries

As of Monday’s finale, House is officially dead and buried — the show, not the title grump — and, in its wake, we’re left with eight years of memories and a dozen burning questions.

Now, the guy we have to thank for those memories, series creator David Shore, has volunteered to also solve — or at least address — the episode’s biggest mysteries.

So read on, then scroll down further for a photo gallery featuring highlights from last night’s swan song.

TVLINE | Was there ever a point where you thought about really killing him?
Yes. Everything was on the table. But it was considered for that long, partly because I want the series to live on. The idea of people thinking that House is dead is a weird thing to leave people with. It ultimately felt better to have him out there with Wilson doing who knows what. I thought that was a really nice thing to leave people with and to let them put their imprint on that in their own mind.

TVLINE | How did he manage to survive the floor collapsing in on him and the subsequent explosion?
It was supposed to be ambiguous as to whether the floor collapsed on him or in front of him; certainly it was nasty stuff. There are a few seconds between the collapse and the explosion. He narrowly got out the back.

PHOTOS & VIDEO | Fall Preview — Your Guide to All the New Shows

TVLINE | Was the homage to Sherlock Holmes famously faking his death intentional?
From the moment we had the idea, I was aware that that’s what Arthur Conan Doyle did and that did tickle me. We didn’t say, “That’s what Sherlock Holmes did — we should do that.”

TVLINE | Of all the cameos in the episode, which was the trickiest to coordinate/accommodate?
There were scheduling issues with everyone. It was very tricky. Because all of the actors had gone on and done really good stuff. My hat goes off to my old production crew for just physically putting that schedule together.

TVLINE | Is it fair to say that Stacy filled the Cuddy void in this episode?
I don’t want to make it seem like it was one or the other, but had [Lisa Edelstein been available] she might’ve done something [similar]. But we knew before we even had written it who we had available.

MAY SWEEPS SCORECARD | Find Out Who Died, Got Hitched, Reunited, Split Up and More!

TVLINE | I really liked how you made a point of showing that Cameron ends up happy and fulfilled in her personal life. Did you ever consider reuniting her with Chase in the end?
No, because there would’ve been too much backstory to fill in.

TVLINE | How did the fire in the abandoned building start?
It’s actually alluded to. There was more about it in the original cut of the episode. There is a reference to the fact that the guy fell asleep while smoking. That’s how he got the burns on his chest. He presumably passed out while on heroin and dropped the cigarette and the fire started.

TVLINE | What was the deal with the gum Kutner put on the POTW’s shoe?
[Laughs] You shouldn’t read too much into that. That just seemed amusing to have a hallucination chewing gum and interacting with the real world.

TVLINE | Why did you choose “Enjoy Yourself (It’s Later Than You Think)” for the final scene? Ever consider using “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” just to maintain the symmetry with the pilot?
We did consider that briefly. The Warren Zevon song that we used before it, I had wanted to use that; it just felt really nice. And then Hugh [Laurie] came to me one day while we were shooting [the episode] and said, “I have the perfect song for the final scene.” So I decided to stick two songs in there. We’re all about cutting against what people think we’re going to do. So going with this weird, uplifting song [about] dying had a really nice feeling to it.

FIRST PHOTO | Jesse Spencer in NBC’s New Drama Series Chicago Fire

TVLINE | In the final moments, Foreman finds House’s nametag under his wobbly table. Does he know House is alive?
The notion is that Foreman had pieced it together and figured it out.

TVLINE | Lastly, what do you picture House doing once Wilson is dead?
I don’t know. That’s way down the road. And that’s not what it was about. The story is the story. And the story ends when the story ends.

TVLINE | Can you see revisiting this character in the future in some way?
I love this character. And I know Hugh loves this character. I keep it open, but the chances of that happening from a practical point of view are slim. I would hate to lock in my head, “I will never revisit this character again.” That would be a depressing idea to me.

http://tvline.com/2012....s-cuddy

Форум » Общий » Спойлеры » Спойлеры к 6, 7 и 8 сезонам (Только спойлеры и их перевод)
  • Страница 116 из 116
  • «
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.