По-вашему, восьмой сезон будет...
Всего ответов: 2033

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 294 из 294
  • «
Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Лиза Эдельштейн - 2 (Жизнь после "Хауса")
Лиза Эдельштейн - 2
fistashkaДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 16:35 | Сообщение # 1
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Статус: Offline
Старая Тема: Лиза Эдельштейн aka доктор Лиза Кадди

My Fair LEdy (йога-кисс-класс болталка поклонников Лизы Эдельштейн)

Статьи и интервью с Лизой

Группа поклонников Лизы Эдельштейн ВКонтакте

Страничка на IMDB

Официальный фан-сайт

Новинки:

Короткометражка THREE HOURS BETWEEN PLANES

Трейлер и отрывки из фильма SHE LOVES ME NOT

Анонсы:

23 сентября 2013 - премьера 6-го сезона сериала Castle|Касл (Лиза в трех эпизодах)

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:17 | Сообщение # 4396

Интервью TVFanatic о Касле, новом пилоте на канале Bravo и немного о предыдущих работах.

Castle Exclusive: Lisa Edelstein on Influencing Beckett, New Pilot and More

September 19th, 2013 9:00 AM by Christine Orlando

Lisa Edelstein is coming to Castle.

The veteran actress (House, The Good Wife, Scandal) guest stars on Monday's Castle Season 6 premiere as Rachel McCord, a woman who will have major influence over Kate Beckett's future.

In an exclusive interview with TV Fanatic, Edelstein shares her (SPOILER FREE) insights on the new season, chats about some of her favorite past guest appearances and talks up an upcoming project that's got her seriously excited...

From the behind the scenes pictures we've seen, it certainly looks like you were enjoying your time on Castle. Can you share any memorable moments?
You know what? I never remember moments. I remember the whole experience and it was really lovely. Stana Katic and I had a lot laughs. She is a very sweet girl and we clicked the minute we met. It was just an easy transition into an already moving machine. So I was really grateful for that. I had such a nice time.

It's a three-episode arc. Without giving too much away, how much of an influence is your character on Beckett and Castle.
She really is a mentor to Beckett, who I think influences her in the sense that Beckett knows McCord wants her to be bigger, faster, stronger in her life. And so she tries to please McCord in those ways. The issues that come up are surprising ones but not the ones you'd expect. But Beckett and McCord have wonderful friendship that's building.

Does she she have any interactions with Castle?
Yeah, she does. It's hard to talk about too much without giving too much away before the airing of the premiere.

Any chance your character will return in the future?
It's been left open. It really is subject to my availability and depending what happens with this new project I've signed on to.

What can you tell us about your new project?
It's a pilot for Bravo. They're starting a scripted program schedule and this is the second pilot they've done. This one is written by Marti Noxon. It's Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce and it is about…my character's family is just falling apart. You meet her as she and her husband are separating and it follows the lives of women who are newly single in their 40s. It's funny and it's smart and I'm super excited.

You've done so many great guest roles over years. Some of my favorites have been The West Wing, The Good Wife, last season on Scandal and now Castle... and there have been many others. Have you had a favorite?
They all hold a special place in my heart. Most recently, I'd say Scandal was a real standout experience for me. It was beautifully written and it was a wonderful opportunity. I loved working with Kerry [Washington] and everyone else. The truth is I had such a meaty role for a guest star. It was great. Castle was really fun because I started at the beginning of the season so I felt like I was part of the machine. I just enjoyed it on that level. It's a very, very sweet group of people. The Good Wife was really important to me because it's an excellent show and a really fun part and it came at exactly at the time when I was sort of recovering from leaving House M.D., so that meant an enormous amount to me. And then over the years, The West Wing was life changing. Seinfeld was the first life changing guest star part I ever had and there were parts along that just meant a lot to me for my career that changed things. That's how I value them. They're real moments that things shifted.

Castle fans are thrilled to be going into season 6. As someone who had a somewhat tumultuous time on a long running show, do you have any advice for the Castle cast and crew moving forward?
You know it's not up to the Castle cast. I think they're doing an excellent job of enjoy their lives. It's a really wonderful experience to be on a long running show. And if you're present enough and you can enjoy it, that is the most important because you just don't get that opportunity a lot. It's a very, very special experience. I don't need to advise them to enjoy it because they already are.

If you had your pick to star on one current TV show, which one would you choose?
To star on a show. If I could replace the lead?

Could be a new character or a current character. What's your fantasy job?
I don't how to answer that question. I can't think of it. The pilot that I'm starring in for Bravo coming up, that's my dream. It's a very exciting project and hopefully it can be a series you guys can see, but for now it's just a pilot.

Wow! Now I've really got my fingers crossed it gets picked up.
Thank you.

Without giving too much away, is there anything you can tease us with about "Valkyrie" the Castle season premiere?
It's really hard. They don't want me to say too much. There's very little I can say without giving away the actual structure of the episode, unfortunately. Beckett and McCord begin with and are building a great relationship.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013....oNwEb1g

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:21 | Сообщение # 4397

CASTLE: Lisa Edelstein Teases Her Arc

September 17, 2013 by Marisa Roffman

As has been mentioned before, there is very, very, very little that can be said about CASTLE’s premiere without spoiling too much of what goes down (not to mention ruin the two big cliffhangers the show has set up). But there’s also a fascinating new character, McCord (played by former HOUSE star Lisa Edelstein), who is joining the show for a multi-episode arc, and I really wanted to talk a little bit more about her.

So, thankfully, Edelstein was game to dodge the potential spoiler bombs with me and discuss joining the show, her character, and more…

What led you to CASTLE?
Lisa Edelstein: They called. The last couple of years have been very interesting, because I’ve been trying to be very picky about what I do, and sometimes it’s shows I’m not familiar with, so I have to ask around. So my mother is a huge fan. [Laughs] She was very insistent. This was a wonderful opportunity, and I’m so happy I did it.

It was so fun joining the cast for their first episode back of the season, because it felt like I was beginning everything with them, as opposed to jumping on in the middle when it’s like you’re jumping on to a moving train.

That’s great. I know you’re really limited in what you can say, but what can you tease about McCord and her relationship with Beckett and Castle?
LE:
I really think McCord is a mentor to Beckett. They really like each other, there’s a mutual respect, but she challenges Beckett. She’s there to make Beckett better. She respects and admires Beckett, she sees a lot of potential in her. She wants to teach her how to be better, faster, stronger.

And Castle, is sort of the mystery, as to why he is anywhere that they are.

Which makes sense. To any outsider, it’s a strange dynamic.
LE:
Yeah, McCord doesn’t know the show is called CASTLE. [Laughs] To McCord, the show might as well be called BECKETT.

Absolutely fair. You’re set for three episodes, correct?
LE:
Yes.

Which one do you feel is your biggest hour?
LE:
I think I’m in the first episode the most, but I think the last episode is the most important.

Do we get to learn more about McCord outside of her work life? Or is she mostly there to be a guidance for Beckett?
LE:
The answer is yes to both questions. When you come on to someone else’s show, you’re there to service their storyline, that’s just the way it is. But we tried to fill out the character as much as possible given the time restrictions, without it becoming too heavy-handed. So I tried to make her as real, and a full human being as possible.

CASTLE creator Andrew Marlowe seemed very pleased with your character and what she brought to the show when he and I spoke. Has there been any discussion of possibly returning at some point, whether it’s later in the season or later in the series?
LE:
Andrew had left that open. He had left that open-ended based on my availability. McCord doesn’t die. [Laughs] But it’s just a potential [to return], there’s no specific plans, and I don’t honestly know my availability due to my other work.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote....her-arc

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:24 | Сообщение # 4398

Lisa Edelstein Teases Her Top-Secret Arc on ‘Castle’

by Sara Bibel | September 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM

“Castle” fans have been waiting all summer to find out whether Beckett (Stana Katic) accepts Castle’s (Nathan Fillion) marriage proposal or whether she will move to Washington D.C. to take a job in the Attorney general’s office. Lisa Edelstein, who guest stars as Federal Agent Rachel McCord in the first three episodes of Season 6, knows the answers to these burning questions, but she cannot share them. That information is strictly classified until the premiere on Monday, September 23. But Edelstein was allowed to divulge some information about McCord’s relationship with Beckett, why her character has issues with Castle and the surprising reason why the former “House” star signed on to the show.

So much about this premiere is shrouded in secrecy. So can you talk a little bit about your character, Rachel McCord?

All I can really say is that McCord is a wonderful new mentor for Beckett and sort of challenges Beckett to reach for new heights in her own career. They do genuinely really like each other and admire each other. McCord would not serve as a mentor to Beckett if she didn’t think Beckett was worth mentoring.

McCord and Castle eventually cross paths. How does she feel about him?

I don’t think she has a problem with Castle as a person. I think she has a problem with how much Castle tries to infiltrate into Beckett’s job because McCord is professional. That doesn’t really sit well.

Over the course of your guest arc, will McCord cross paths with more of the regulars on “Castle”?

McCord meets everyone except [Castle's] family.

What does she think of Ryan and Esposito?

I think she has a hard time taking them seriously. They’re so funny, those guys.

Was it a challenge playing a by-the-book character on a show where, other than Beckett to a certain extent, everyone else is pretty much the opposite of that?

Yes. It’s challenging because you still have to do your best to make sure that it’s a complete human being and not just a cookie cutter, by-the-book straight man. That’s an acting challenge that hopefully I managed to survive.

Is something that McCord says or does going to inform the decisions that Beckett makes about her career?

Yes. For sure.

What was it like working with Stana Katic and Nathan Fillion?

It was a great experience, I have to say. What a wonderful set. These people are really taking this moment in their lives of being on a successful, long-running show and enjoying it to the fullest and I love seeing that. That is really great. It’s a really rare occurrence and it’s so special. So walking onto their set was fantastic. I was lucky, too, because my arc begins at the beginning of the season so everyone had just come back. Everyone was just beginning, So it wasn’t like I had to jump onto a moving train. I began the year with everyone so that made it even more fun. I really felt like a part [of the team] and they were a big part of making me feel that way.

Did you and Stana do anything to bond since your characters become close?

Stana and I are so similar in the way we communicate that we had no problem bonding from almost the moment we met. We were non-stop chit chatting. It was hilarious. It was great. So on that level it was so easy to look like two women who had known each other for a bit of time.

Is there a chance we could see your character again after the episodes that have already been announced?

[Showrunner] Andrew Marlowe left it open-ended and it really depended on availability but it’s hard to say.

Did you get to talk about the character with the producers and the writers and collaborate?

To some extent. They already had it written so really my most important goal was to make her as complete a human being as possible and to really make her world a very real world that felt different from the normal world of Castle.

You’ve been on so many great shows. What was it about Castle that appealed to you?

It was partially timing and partially that my mother is a huge fan. Sometimes, you just have to make your mother happy.

Will Castle be inspired to create a series of books about McCord?

Who knows?

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs....-castle

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:44 | Сообщение # 4399

20130920 Entertainment Weekly's Pre-Emmy Party

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:48 | Сообщение # 4400

Промофото Касла

BTS

Стана о Лизе:

Could there be a Castle spin-off in the works!? Okay, probably not right now. But according to Stana Katic, her scenes with upcoming guest star Lisa Edelstein are definitely good enough to warrant one. “It’s been a wonderful pleasure to work with her,” Katic spilled at last night’s premiere of Elysium. “And she always goes, ‘We should make this a spin-off. If they need a spin-off, it is us two right here.’ So I guess judging by that, she’s glad she joined us too. She’s so lovely and respectful of the story we’ve cooked up until now and also of the one we are developing at this point.”
http://insidetv.ew.com/2013....2

Перевод:
"Может ли у Касла быть спин-офф? Хорошо, возможно не сейчас. Но, по словам Станы Катич, ее сцены с Лизой Эдельштейн в этом сезоне стОят этого. "Невероятное удовольствие - работать с ней" - произнесла Катич на вчерашней премьере Элизиума. - "И она каждый раз говорит: "Мы должны сделать спин-офф. Если им нужен спин-офф, вот мы тут вдвоем". Так что, основываясь на этом, я полагаю, она очень рада работать с нами. Она такая милая и очень уважительно относится к историям, которые мы готовим"

А вот и сам эпизод, вышедший вчера в Канаде и сегодня в Америке

Отдельно вырезанные сцены с Лизой:

Скачать на английском языке - http://www.ddlvalley.eu/castle-2009-s06e01-hdtv-x264-lol/

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 16:50 | Сообщение # 4401

Репортаж WochitEntertainment о роли Лизы в Касле

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 17:00 | Сообщение # 4402

Today’s TV Addict Top 5: Questions with CASTLE Guest Star Lisa Edelstein

By theTVaddict on September 23rd, 2013

While many CASTLE fans have anxiously spent all summer counting down to tonight’s much-anticipated sixth season premiere to find out Beckett’s answer to Castle’s unexpected proposal during last May’s finale, we here at theTVaddict.com are excited for another reason entirely. Former HOUSE star and current go-to-guest star (see stints on SCANDAL, THE GOOD WIFE, ELEMENTARY etc.), Lisa Edelstein is kicking off a fantastic three episode arc. And while we’re not about to spoil the suspenseful circumstances surrounding her character’s arrival, we are only to happy to share a few answers from our recent one-on-one. See for yourself, after the jump.

Since leaving HOUSE one imagines that your phone has been ringing non-stop with offers. What attracted you to an arc on CASTLE?
Lisa Edelstein: You know that’s a good question. [Since exiting HOUSE] I’ve been very picky and mostly my decisions have to do with either working with people that I like or writing and a character that is interesting. In this particular case, my mother is huge fan and she would have been really angry with me and sometimes you have to make your mother happy! That said, I was really happy to do it. CASTLE has such an incredibly loyal following and I was really amazed at the response when it was announced that I was doing it. [Fun Fact: Lisa's mom did requesta that her daughter kindly not spoil the premiere!]

Guest stars on a procedural such as CASTLE usually serve to shine a mirror to the show’s leading players. What does your character shine a light on for either Beckett or Castle?
Agent Rachel McCord [Edelstein's character], really functions to show what Beckett is capable of doing and where her boundaries are. My character really pushes her, not in an adversarial way, but rather as more of a mentor and in doing so I challenger her in ways that are unexpected.

Actors often like to talk about what they personally bring to each role. What in particular did you inject into this character to make it your own?
I was lucky because this arc began at the beginning of the season, so when we started shooting it was everybody’s first day back. Because of that, I got the feeling that I was just a part of this company which was a really nice thing. Unfortunately, I can’t answer what specifically I brought to the character until after the episode [Editor's Note: Tune in tomorrow for Lisa's fantastic answer!]

While you probably don’t spend too much time lingering on your previous projects, I’m curious if you have ever pressed pause to wonder what Cuddy’s life is like now that HOUSE is over. Do you think she’s happy?
I don’t know because I didn’t watch the last season so I don’t know what they said happened to Cuddy. I just know she wasn’t there!

And finally, last week Bravo announced that you were headlining a new series for them, THE GIRLFRIEND’S GUIDE TO DIVORCE. What was it about this project that brought you back to series television on a permanent basis?
I’m so thrilled, but it’s just a pilot right now. Marti Noxon is a wonderful writer and Bravo has got some very exiting ideas going forward about what they’re going to do with their original programming. This show is very funny, smart, a little dark and very sassy. For me, I get to do the drama and comedy all rolled up in one with a great writer so I’m just incredibly exciting and thrilled.

http://www.thetvaddict.com/2013....-series

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 17:12 | Сообщение # 4403

20130924 Social Media Week Los Angeles (SMWLA) kicks off party

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 17:17 | Сообщение # 4404

'Castle': Lisa Edelstein on Her 'Fun' Season 6 Arc and Playing Beckett's Mentor

The "House" alum drops by the ABC procedural for a three-episode stint, revealing to THR that her mother -- a "Castle" fan -- was a key reason she signed on.

Lisa Edelstein continues to make the rounds on the small screen. Her latest stop: ABC's Castle.

Edelstein's character, the tough and highly skilled federal investigator Rachel McCord, plays a crucial role in determining the future of NYPD detective Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) and crime novelist Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion). In the season-five finale, Beckett was toying with relocating to Washington, D.C., to work on a task force at the U.S. attorney general's office, a dilemma complicated by Castle's proposal of marriage. First appearing in the sixth-season premiere, McCord represents someone "Beckett would like to emulate," Edelstein tells The Hollywood Reporter, adding that McCord's journey is "a really fun arc on the show." (Watch
a preview from Monday's season-six premiere above.)

But don't expect catfights or sparring between McCord and Beckett, who have what Edelstein describes as "a business relationship." Says Edelstein, "McCord is really a mentor for Beckett and is trying to show her how to further her career. They have a mutual respect for each other. They like each other a lot. McCord is really there to push Beckett to be better."

PHOTOS: Faces of Fall TV 2013

So much so that Beckett has the desire for "the kind of career that McCord has," Edelstein hints. Whether Beckett is successful is a question that unfolds as the season progresses.

Edelstein later reaffirmed the pair's dynamic, saying: "This isn't about two women going at each other or competing or anything. This truly is a friendship." As time goes on, not all will be marshmallows and rainbows: "That friendship gets tested."

Edelstein reveals that McCord interacts with nearly all of the regulars on Castle — minus Castle's family. "I just saw them on set," she says, laughing.

After a seven-season stint as Dr. Lisa Cuddy on House, the actress has dropped by numerous TV shows including The Good Wife, Elementary, Scandal and House of Lies — and booked the lead in Bravo's Marti Noxon pilot. Edelstein notes that the Castle gig was enticing,
mainly because of her mother's love for the cop procedural. "My mother was extremely excited about the idea," she said with a laugh. "Sometimes you have to do what your mother wants you to do."

STORY: 'Castle' Adds Lisa Edelstein for Season 6

McCord, however, is "very different" from Cuddy, Edelstein insists: "[McCord] is tough. She's in a man's world, and so she has to behave accordingly. She loves what she does and she's very passionate about it. She's a very different person than what Cuddy was. Cuddy had similar characteristics but in a very different way."

As for her favorite scene? "It's not until the third episode," Edelstein teases. "I'm not sure if it'll be my favorite scene when I see it, but it was my favorite scene to shoot."

Though currently she is slated to appear in just three episodes, her future is left open-ended. "McCord is not dead at the end, so on that note she's still alive," Edelstein says. "She still exists in that world."

http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe....-634292

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 17:24 | Сообщение # 4405

GMMR: CASTLE Season 6 Premiere: Lisa Edelstein on Working with Stana Katic and What Comes Next

After waiting all summer to see what Beckett’s response would be to Castle’s proposal and to the D.C. job, the answer ended up being one and the same: she said yes!
While viewers got to see Beckett accept Castle’s proposal, the episode quickly moved forward to Beckett safely settled in her new job, where she was partnered with Lisa Edelstein’s McCord.

“When I started, [CASTLE star] Stana [Katic] and I talked about it, and we talked about it with the showrunner [Andrew Marlowe], that we really wanted to make it feel like it was a spinoff show about another unit,” Edelstein told me. “So we had a whole world [established] so when Castle showed up, it was like one show invading another show…It wouldn’t be interesting, otherwise. We really wanted to make it as if this is a show about these two women working together.”

Thankfully, the show doesn’t fall into the overused trope of having strong women not able to work together.

“You figure two strong, beautiful women are at each other’s throats,” Edelstein noted. “That’s not the case!”

And Edelstein pointed out that the comfort Beckett and McCord have on-screen was partially due to Katic’s openness on set.

“We had a great time, and that’s really thanks to Stana,” Edelstein shared. “Because it was her set I walked on. And I walked on with lots of ideas and lots of energy, and that could have been really threatening or really inviting. And for Stana, it was really inviting, and she was totally into it, and we had a ton of fun working together.”
As for what comes next — now that Castle’s life is in danger — Edelstein teased the whole team will work together to figure out this case.

“Everyone is involved in saving Castle’s life,” she teased. “And in a way, it brings Castle closer to the investigation, because even he’s involved in saving his own life. Who could really complain about that?”

“I think because of the circumstances, McCord is the one that will back the idea of allowing Castle to participate,” she continued. “She’s not Beckett’s enemy. She’s only trying to make things possible for her. I feel like a lot of questions, especially the pre-first episode questions [from people who have not seen it], have expected an acrimonious relationship between the two women, but it’s not that. It’s not about that. It’s two women who like working with each other and want to support each other.”

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote....es-next

fistashkaДата: Вторник, 24.09.2013, 17:26 | Сообщение # 4406

'Castle' interview: Lisa Edelstein on guest-starring as Beckett's new mentor

The "Castle" Season 6 premiere features a big guest star -- Lisa Edelstein of "House" will appear as Agent Rachel McCord in the first three episodes of the new season. While many of the specifics about Edelstein's character are top-secret, she does interact with both Beckett (Stana Katic) and Castle (Nathan Fillion) in the premiere, "Valkyrie."

But who is this McCord character? Check out this interview with Edelstein for some clues.

What can you say about your "Castle" role?

Lisa Edelstein: I play a brilliant woman who serves as a mentor to Beckett.
I can't really say what we're doing together -- which makes it very challenging. I would say that McCord really challenges Beckett to push what it is that she wants and expects out of a career. That's definitely going to challenge Beckett in whole new ways.

How would you describe going to work on the show?

Lisa Edelstein: Fantastic! What a fantastic group of people, truly. They were so welcoming and so warm. Stana was an absolute doll. You know, I came in and had to really bond with her, because we had most of our stuff together and we really needed to be like we had a great relationship. It was easy with Stana, because she was so excited and welcoming.

After the first three episodes of Season 6, is there any chance that your character might return to "Castle"?

Lisa Edelstein: Andrew [Marlowe] has been open for me to come back later on, but it really depends on my availability. I've signed on for my next project, so that limits the amount of time.

How does work on a police procedural compare to a medical procedural like "House"?

Lisa Edelstein: In terms of my part, Cuddy was not on the team on "House." I was separate from the actual procedural nature of the show. I didn't have to do a lot of that stuff. What I did have to do a lot of was say, "House! No!" And now I get to say things like "Federal agent! Drop your gun!"

I'd like to limit the amount of time I ever have to say that again -- in either case. I think Stana has done a truly remarkable job through the years of saying "Drop your weapon" and still making it sound like something a human being would say. So I was very impressed with that.

Can you tell us about your new show?

Lisa Edelstein: It's a pilot for Bravo called "The Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce," from Marti Noxon. And I am so excited about this part. It's super exciting and fun and dramatic and wonderfully exposing the modern-day problems of walking into a life when you've spent the first half of it married. It's great! And I love that the story is about a woman in her 40s. It's very timely and very smart and very funny.

Was this the sort of role you were looking to play?

Lisa Edelstein: I have really been so picky, because -- thankfully -- with "House," I could afford to wait. I'm very grateful for that. I really just wanted to do a project that I was fully engaged in, that I loved being in. Because it's very hard to have a career like mine -- it's very hard to be in this business! And so, my theory about it is that if you have to take risks just to succeed, it's that much more important that what your success looks like is something you're happy with. This project really stands up to all my prerequisites. I'm so excited!

http://blog.zap2it.com/fromins....or.html

АвгустаДата: Среда, 12.03.2014, 22:08 | Сообщение # 4407
Хьюманитарий
Награды: 0

Bravo Picks Up Marti Noxon’s ‘Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce’ As First Scripted Series

EXCLUSIVE: Bravo Media is officially a scripted series player. The cable network has greenlighted its first original scripted series, the hourlong Girlfriends’ Guide To Divorce starring House alumna Lisa Edelstein. The project, from writer-producer Marti Noxon and Universal Cable Prods, has received a 13-episode order for a 2015 prenoxonmiere. Based on the best-selling “Girlfriends’ Guide” books by Vicki Iovine, the series follows Abby (Edelstein), a self-help book author who hides the fact that she’s separated from her husband, as she starts to navigate her life as a single woman in her early 40s in Los Angeles. She finds herself seeking advice from her divorced friends instead of her married ones, which leads to some unexpected and life-changing experiences.edelstein This is the second series order for Noxon this month, following Lifetime’s 10-episode pickup of Un-Real. I hear Girlfriends’ Guide has the Buffy The Vampire Slayer alumna in first position. She is executive producing the Bravo series with Dawn Olmstead, Iovine and Weinstein Co.’s Meryl Poster and Adam Brooks, who directed the pilot. The series co-stars Janeane Garofalo and Beau Garrett, with Paul Adelstein and Carrie Fisher featured in the pilot.

Girlfriends’ Guide was originally set up at Showtime in 2012 as a half-hour spec by Noxon. Bravo took the project in early last spring and converted it to one-hour. It’s been a smooth sailing ever since, with a pilot order in August, the hire of Brooks to direct and Edelstein to star, leading to the series order. “From the minute we saw this script, we felt this was really on brand for Bravo — it’s got lots of humor, lots of fun, and it’s incredibly stylish,” said Frances Berwick, president Bravo and Oxygen Media. “More than anything, this is a real passion project for Marti who is a big Bravo fan.” There is no plan yet how to launch Girlfriend’s Guide but Berwick suggested that “we have the benefit of having great natural big-reach shows to launch out of” and “with the comedy and drama in (Bravo’s) heavily serialized reality shows, there is a natural connection” that would make for an easy flow from them to the scripted Girlfriend’s Guide.

The pickup of Girlfriends’ Guide comes two years after Bravo signaled its entrance in the scripted arena with the hire of Andrew Wang as VP Scripted Development & Production. Girlfriends’ Guide was the network’s second produced scripted pilot, following Rita, which didn’t go forward. “For our first scripted show, we wanted something that was sophisticated, funny and honest,” Wang said. “We’re thrilled to have the talented Marti Noxon breaking this new ground with Bravo.” Girlfriend’s Guide will soon be be followed by other scripted series. “This is a toe in the water,” Berwick noted.

Noxon lived up to her reputation of a Bravo fan in her reaction to the pickup. “Everybody knows this was all an elaborate scheme to get myself on Watch What Happens Live!,” she said. “Seriously, I can’t thank everyone enough at Bravo and Universal Cable Productions for making Girlfriends’ something special. I am confident that Lisa is going to be TV’s next girl crush; she’s certainly mine.”

When Girlfriends’ Guide moved from Showtime to Bravo, it was laid off at UCP, and through the development process, Jeff Wachtel, President and Chief Content Officer at NBCU Cable Entertainment, worked closely with Olmstead, leading to her recent appointment to run UCP’s development. In all, WME-repped former Grady Twins partners Noxon and Olmstead have landed three series pickups this month, including The Lottery at Lifetime, exec produced by Olmstead.

http://www.deadline.com/2014....-series

‏@LisaEdelstein
This! Is! A! Show! Woohooo! http://www.whosay.com/l/Wmr7Qrp http://www.whosay.com/l/ipb7Qrr

Новость о том, что 'Пособие для подруг по разводу' ('Girlflriends' Guide To Divorce') стало реальностью, вывела Лизу в тренд на Yahoo.

Человек на букву "Л" ©

Сообщение отредактировал Августа - Среда, 12.03.2014, 22:16

ShlomasterДата: Четверг, 10.05.2018, 22:46 | Сообщение # 4408
Окулист
Награды: 0

Да, я знаю, все покинули эту страничку, но вдруг кто-то заглянет.... Не знаю, где искать русские субтитры для Girlfriends' Guide To Divorce?

fistashkaДата: Пятница, 11.05.2018, 02:41 | Сообщение # 4409

У меня оповещения на эту тему, поэтому я заглянула )))

С субтитрами сложно. Еще первый сезон кто-то пытался переводить, потом заглохло, насколько я знаю.
Есть перевод всех вышедших четырех сезонов, например здесь

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Лиза Эдельштейн - 2 (Жизнь после "Хауса")
  • Страница 294 из 294
  • «
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.