Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Эмбер Тэмблин (Марта Мастерз)
Эмбер Тэмблин
EllyДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 13:32 | Сообщение # 1
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Статус: Offline

Эмбер Роуз Тэмблин (Amber Rose Tamblyn) — американская актриса и поэтесса.

Дочь актёра Расса Тэмблина и крестница актёра Дина Стоквелла, родилась 14 мая 1983 в городе Санта-Моника, Калифорния, США. После успешного выступления в спектакле "Пеппи Длинный Чулок" Эмбер была замечена агентами. На заре своей карьеры она снялась в фильмах "Live Nude Girls" и "Johnny Mysto: Boy Wizard", а также сериале "General Hospital". Занимается вокалом, рисует и пишет стихи.

Наиболее известными ролями являются роль Джоан в сериале Новая Жанна Д’Арк и роль Тибби в дилогии Джинсы-талисман.
© wikipedia

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

EllyДата: Понедельник, 28.03.2011, 13:13 | Сообщение # 61
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Quote (kahlan)
But I really fell in love with all of them, Omar [Epps], Peter [Jacobson] and Jesse [Spencer]. We still send each other BBMs and texts.

Aww, какая прелесть happy Как же не хочется, что бы она уходила sad

Еще несколько фоток с 2011 Film Independent Spirit Awards

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

gallinaДата: Суббота, 09.04.2011, 11:40 | Сообщение # 62
Иммунолог
Награды: 0

На сайте mj1985 небольшая информация о дальнейших планах Эмбер. Оказывается, кроме адаптации книги, она вместе с К. Джейкобс и Эдом Бернсом собирается участвовать в работе над новым сериалом про молодую учительницу. Бернс - сценарист, Джейкобс - режиссер, а Эмбер, видимо, главная героиня:

Following her well-received turn on Fox’s House this season, Amber Tamblyn is staying in business with Fox and House executive producer Katie Jacobs.
Tamblyn has teamed with Jacobs and The Wire co-creator Ed Burns for a potential drama series that would find the erstwhile Joan of Arcadia playing a young teacher in the world of public education. The project, which has received a script commitment from the network, is being produced by 20th Century Fox TV.
Jacobs came up with the idea for the drama and pitched it to Tamblyn while the two were working together on House. Tamblyn loved it, and the two then brought in Burns, who was a public teacher in Baltimore (as well as a police detective) before he segued into writing. The three developed the project together, with Burns attached to write and Jacobs to direct.
Also expected to be part of the show is Lin-Manuel Miranda, the Tony-winning writer-star of the Broadway musical In the Heights. Miranda, also a former teacher, is friends with Jacobs and appeared in the two-hour sixth-season premiere of House, which she directed.
Tamblyn’s final episode of House is slated to air later this month.

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

Сообщение отредактировал gallina - Суббота, 09.04.2011, 11:40

ПенечкаДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 18:56 | Сообщение # 63
Новичок

Amber Tamblyn on Bittersweet House Departure: 'I Didn't Want To Go'

In the end, Martha Masters just couldn’t play House. Yes, on Monday, Amber Tamblyn’s season-long run on Fox’s medical drama came to an end when her by-the-books character spent a painful day playing by Dr. Crankypants’ rules – in other words, none. While the PYMD’s fate was left up in the air, Tamblyn’s next step is pretty much set in stone: The Joan of Arcadia alum is developing a new Fox series with House exec Katie Jacobs and The Wire co-creator Ed Burns that will find her playing a public school teacher. Just hours before her swan song aired, the actress explained why she opted to not permanently call House home and revealed what Hugh Laurie did that brought her to tears. (No, the nice kind of tears… You’ll see.)

TVLINE | Do you think House drove Masters out of the medical profession or just Princeton-Plainsboro?
That’s a good question. It’s left open… I think she is going to still practice [medicine]. At the end of the day, she just couldn’t do what House does.

TVLINE| House creator David Shore has made no secret of the fact that he would’ve loved to have kept you around full-time. At what point did you decide you were going to leave to pursue this new series with Ed Burns and Katie Jacobs?
I’ll be perfectly honest. The three of us – me, Katie Jacobs and David Shore – were talking about doing something together. That was the original situation. And it just seemed kind of impossible for David to be working on more than one incredible show [at the same time]… I didn’t really want to separate myself from either one of them. I think they’re both so fantastic. But realistically, we knew it was not going to be able to work out that way, so Katie and I got his blessing and went and did our own thing… Thirteen episodes was always what I signed up to do. That was the plan all along. I never had any intention of staying longer than 13 episodes. That got really emotionally difficult toward the end because I didn’t want to go. But Katie and I fell in love with this other project and I knew the time was right.

TVLINE | Was there ever a moment when you considered sticking around?
I don’t think I could’ve. I like to jump around a lot. I feel this way a lot about projects. I felt this way about Joan of Arcadia, because people were really upset about that ending and they always ask and I always say, “I think it’s better to have two really fantastic seasons of television than… Who knows what would’ve happened after that?” I don’t like to get comfortable where I am. I think it’s dangerous to be too comfortable in what you’re doing.

TVLINE | Which of your House castmates will you still be friends with five years from now?
All of them. I text all of them almost every day. Peter Jacobson does not save my number, so I’ll text him something and he’ll be like, “Who is this?!” And I’m like, “Your worst nightmare, jerk.” Even Olivia [Wilde]. I only worked with her for a week but she’s so awesome. We’ve been texting back and forth. We’re going to try to do dinner next time she’s in town. I really had a Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz moment. I felt like I was coming out of some amazing dream that I’m sad is ending. But I’m also excited because I get to take one of those people from the dream and make a new dream.

TVLINE | Did you get a nice send-off?
Hugh Laurie asked me if I wanted to go get drinks after work one day, and I said, “I’d love to.” So I put on my best red lipstick and went to meet him for drinks and he had rented out a restaurant and thrown me a big surprise going-away party. Everybody was there. It was like this whole sit-down dinner. And Hugh gave this really sweet speech about us working together. I was in tears. It blew my mind. And this was on a work night too. I think that’s a pretty rad send-off… No one’s ever done that for me. I called my boyfriend afterwards crying because I was really touched by it, especially since I’m not a main cast member.

gallinaДата: Вторник, 19.04.2011, 22:14 | Сообщение # 64
Иммунолог

Quote (Пенечка)
That was the plan all along. I never had any intention of staying longer than 13 episodes. That got really emotionally difficult toward the end because I didn’t want to go. But Katie and I fell in love with this other project and I knew the time was right.

Бедная девочка, она, все-таки, не хотела уходить. Посмотрим, как пойдет дело с ее новым проектом, хотя Джейкобс как режиссер меня не вдохновляет. cool

Quote (Пенечка)
And Hugh gave this really sweet speech about us working together.

Мне кажется, что Хью тоже хотел, чтобы она осталась. Как мило с его стороны, устроить такие трогательные проводы. happy

I LOVE PEOPLE © Hugh Laurie

You, people, make me sick! © Home improvement

АвгустаДата: Пятница, 06.05.2011, 01:46 | Сообщение # 65
Хьюманитарий

Доступно только для пользователей

Человек на букву "Л" ©

kahlanДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 12:37 | Сообщение # 66
Кэлен

Оказывается, в блоге Эмбер куча записей по Хаусу и Ко, а мы не знаем. smile

Итак. По новому проекту.
Incase you haven't heard, the reason that I didn't stay on HOUSE is because I am collaborating with it's executive producer Katie Jacobs on a different show for FOX, which Ed Burns will be writing! Ed Burns co-wrote and co-created one of my all time favorite shows, HBO's The Wire.

I've been dying to share this incredible news with all my fans and friends over the last 6 months that Katie Jacobs and I have been developing this project. And it's been particularly hard not saying anything to the press every time they asked why I was leaving House. I wanted to scream, "No Mr. Ausiello, there is a REAL REASON and it is AWESOME and also I am SUPER INTO YOUR BLAZERS!" (Because really I am into them, the man's got style.) But alas, I had to wait until the deals were closed to talk about it, so while David Shore told everyone I was leaving the show, I in fact could only sadly comment, "...Yep."

The truth is, if this project hadn't come together, I probably would have stayed on House if they'd have me. It turns out, Hugh Laurie has some kind of ferromagnetic pheromone and I am made completely out of iron (it's all those Women's Daily supplements I'll bet). I was spoild by his and everyone at House's creative generosity. That's something that's hard to find in this business and so is hard to say good bye to.

But hello to this new project, which I am so excited about, clearly you can tell, because I've used the word "excited" one too many times in this post. As the article above says, the show centers around my character who is a young teacher in the world of public education in America. Who better to tackle this arena than Ed Burns? Guess what I am? Yep. EXCITED. My mother was a school teacher for almost 20 years, so this topic is very personal to me, as it is for most families in America today.

I will keep you posted on all the developments of this as they come along, including the Janet Fitch adaptation. If you haven't read it, Paint It Black is a fantastic read. Hopefully I can turn it into a fantastic film.

kahlanДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 12:38 | Сообщение # 67
Кэлен

Прощальная фота по Хаусу

kahlanДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 12:42 | Сообщение # 68
Кэлен

Интервью с Эмбер, в основном о поезии

Amy Poehler’s blurb for Amber Tamblyn’s 2009 poetry collection Bang Ditto reads, “Amber Tamblyn’s writing is funny, thick, mean, strong, vulnerable, trippy and true.” Turns out much of the same can be said of Amber Tamblyn herself. While recognizable to many as an Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated actor—Joan of Arcadia, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, House—Tamblyn has also made quite a name for herself as a poet, sharing the stage at poetry and spoken word events with the likes of Patricia Smith, publishing two well-received collections, and penning regular posts for the Poetry Foundation’s online community. This year she’ll be joining us in DC at the Poetry Out Loud National Finals where she’ll help to choose the 2011 National Champion. When we spoke with Tamblyn via e-mail, naturally the conversation turned to all things poetry.

http://www.arts.gov/artworks/?p=6766

И заметка о путешествии в Израиль

The cast of House was invited to visit Israel and I was invited as an honorary House member by David Shore (thanks David!), creator of the show and pictured below to the right. We couldn't find Lisa for this pic but she is here with us and we are having an amazing time. If I eat one more chicken shwarma plate, my intestines are going to sue me. Hugh Laurie is of course on tour right now promoting his debut album so he couldn't join us, but he is missed.

Again, I can't rave enough about these cats I'm pictured with and yes I am from the 1950's. Ya dig?

This picture was taken on Israel's Independence Day in Tel Aviv. I will write up a full post of my trip as soon as I get back to London.

Сообщение отредактировал kahlan - Среда, 25.05.2011, 12:43

olivia_wildeДата: Суббота, 28.05.2011, 01:26 | Сообщение # 69
Невролог

Лично за 13, но по началу была против Мастерс. Но в последней серии,когда она уходила, меня она поразила. Делала все, как всегда все делает Хаус. Круто было бы , если Мастерс и 13 работали до конца.

Обожаю актрису Оливию Уайлд! И всех ее персонажей! Но 13-вне конкуренции!

Ginger82Дата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 23:34 | Сообщение # 70
Иммунолог

blink Ого! Не знаю, верить ли? wacko
Amber Tamblyn to marry David Cross

The Arrested Development actor and the House star?

Yes, Amber Tamblyn, 28, and David Cross, 47, are engaged. (That's Morgan Spurlock pointing to the two lovebirds at a party two years ago in New York.)

His rep has confirmed the news to Life & Style. Her rep has confirmed it to Lifeline Live.

The two -- who have been dating since 2009 -- have been keeping their engagement a secret for weeks, says the mag.

Tamblyn rose to fame in 2005's The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants film. Cross is known for his role as Tobias on Arrested Development.

Robert Sean Leonard - he's a man I would put my life in his hands, and almost have on occasion (с) H. Laurie

Сообщение отредактировал Ginger82 - Среда, 17.08.2011, 23:37

kahlanДата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 23:41 | Сообщение # 71
Кэлен

Quote (Ginger82)
Ого! Не знаю, верить ли, источник какой-то подозрительный

Любовь зла biggrin

Интервью Эмбер с собой
http://www.thenervousbreakdown.com/atambly....terview

ShepaДата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 23:50 | Сообщение # 72
Иммунолог

Quote (Ginger82)
Не знаю, верить ли?

а чего нет, ты посмотри, она почти на всех мероприятиях с ним smile
ну чего, надеюсь у них на долго smile

Cause we were never being boring, We were never being bored

olivia_wildeДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 21:05 | Сообщение # 73
Невролог

Да, пусть у них все сложится. Хочется, чтобы у людей все складывалось

Обожаю актрису Оливию Уайлд! И всех ее персонажей! Но 13-вне конкуренции!

StacyДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 21:31 | Сообщение # 74
Cексопатолог

Quote (kahlan)
Прощальная фота по Хаусу

Откуда ? Ещё хочу! biggrin

kahlanДата: Четверг, 18.08.2011, 21:54 | Сообщение # 75
Кэлен

Quote (Stacy)
Откуда ? Ещё хочу!

Откуда фото? Из ее блога. http://www.amtam.com/2010/a-sweet-goodbye-on-the-set-of-house

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Эмбер Тэмблин (Марта Мастерз)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.