Фан Сайт сериала House M.D.

Последние сообщения

Мини-чат

Спойлеры, реклама и ссылки на другие сайты в чате запрещены

Наш опрос

По-вашему, доктор Хауз сможет вылечится от зависимости?
Всего ответов: 12395

Советуем присмотреться

Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS

[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · FAQ · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: fistashka, Alissa, Elly, ребекка  
Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Дженнифер Моррисон (Кэмерон)
Дженнифер Моррисон
maiden_marinaДата: Пятница, 01.02.2008, 23:18 | Сообщение # 1
Добрый Хирург
Награды: 7

Статус: Offline

Дженнифер Мари Моррисон

Фильмы и сериалы:

EllyДата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 16:04 | Сообщение # 361
Спенсеродобытчик
Награды: 1

Джен с семьей:

Чейзоискатель, она же Чейзоследопыт, она же Чейзоснабжатель. © Angel_K & Ember

AlissaДата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 16:07 | Сообщение # 362
Хадди-купидон
Награды: 0

Щечки прямо мамины smile

Жизнь - это игра, правила которой меняются слишком быстро...

alvaryaДата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 16:10 | Сообщение # 363
Кардиолог

Quote (Alissa)
Щечки прямо мамины

Да, на маму похожа. Красивая у нее семья

Главное правило в том, что правил не существует

maiden_marinaДата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 17:20 | Сообщение # 364
Добрый Хирург

Quote (Elly)
Джен с семьей:

супер-фотка! а справа видно ее братик)) красивые у нее родители - все блондины!

спасибо за аватарку - fistashka!

Marika:)Дата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 17:31 | Сообщение # 365
Сумеречная

Quote (maiden_marina)
красивые у нее родители - все блондины!

Я бы даже сказала- блондинская семья! biggrin

maiden_marinaДата: Воскресенье, 19.10.2008, 23:38 | Сообщение # 366
Добрый Хирург

вот еще нашла фотки с семьей большего качества:

dashikДата: Суббота, 25.10.2008, 02:00 | Сообщение # 367
Новичок

братик прелесть) biggrin
тока почему такой низенький????или маленький ещё просто?

сколько ему лет интересно))

«Душа у женщины легка, и вечно склонна к укоризне, то нету в жизни мужика, то есть мужик, но
нету жизни…»

FJLДата: Пятница, 31.10.2008, 18:12 | Сообщение # 368
Аллерголог

Jennifer Morrison @ Launch Party for the New Blackberry Bold telephone in Beverly Hills

fistashkaДата: Среда, 05.11.2008, 17:18 | Сообщение # 369
Дальневосточный Эдельштейнофил
Награды: 5

Интервью с Дженни от 3 ноября на главной

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ;)

EllyДата: Пятница, 07.11.2008, 22:09 | Сообщение # 370
Спенсеродобытчик

Дженни на AFI Festival:

EllyДата: Пятница, 07.11.2008, 23:16 | Сообщение # 371
Спенсеродобытчик

Quote (fistashka)
Интервью с Дженни от 3 ноября на главной

Текст интервью, если кому-то понадобится:

Teresa: I'm so glad you're here because I've been wondering this ever since I started, well ever since the heat and the tension between Dr. Cameron and House. Did they ever consummate?

JMo: Um, I can't always get a straight answer. There was the one time where they sort of addressed it and it was, um, I think near end of season 3 when House had faked he brain tumor and we were all excited because we thought he didn't have a tumor, we thought it was syphilis and was the fake...

John: But your character said I'm glad we didn't.

JMo: Right, she says, yeah in that moment she says I'm glad we never slept together and so I know that I did say that. So I don't know if that means for sure we definitely didn't or if...

Teresa: As an actress do you kind of feel like Cameron still kinda has a crush on Dr. House?

JMo: Yeah. I think it's one of those things where she probably hates herself for still having a crush. You know. It's one of those things where if you are drawn to someone you're drawn to someone and she probably knows it's not good for her and she probably knows it's not the best choice to be that into him but probably hates herself a little bit for it.

John: Well if you can be attracted to a crippled drug addict, there's hope for all of us, um, but it is a big point of contention in the nerd community over whether you guys hooked up together or not.

JMo: Right. I don't know I mean just because I said we didn't have sex doesn't mean other things didn't happen.

Teresa: Something could have happened.

John: Exactly and we'll let the experts decide. Um, your character has really evolved quite a bit on this series.

JMo: Yeah, you know it's nice because, um, early on when we first started the show, um, Brian Singer was really great about talking to me about kinda keeping her vulnerable and sort of um finding her flaws in a sense so that if the show did run for a long time there was a lot of room for her to grow and I think that that was, uh, really great advice on his part and I think the writers did a great job with that as well so that I can kind of like start in a place of...

Teresa: Yeah, she's kind of meek and vulnerable at first around House.

JMo: Yeah.

John: She began as a widow. You began as a widow.

JMo: Yeah. She's very vulnerable, she just lost her husband, she's just moved to a new city, she's only been in the job for six months, she's got a boss who harasses her, you know and so, to see her grow into herself and be more comfortable in her own skin and almost in a way sort of be a true protege to House. I mean some of the things she says now and the way she anticipates his next move, you see that a lot.

Teresa: Yeah, she turning into a hothouse if you will.

JMo: Thank you. Well House is pretty hot.

Teresa: I know. I thought about this a lot. One thing, one reason I think he's such a fantasy isn't just because you know he's smart and he's good looking, but don't you have a fantasy that a doctor would care that much about your case?

JMo: Yeah. I mean that's the thing everybody always asks me like would you want House to treat you and I'm like absolutely there's no question because even though maybe he's not the nicest in every moment, he's honest, he's straightforward and he's so determined to get to the bottom of it that...

Teresa: Only a few patients have died right?

JMo: Yeah.

John: Very few. Clearly he's not with Aetna. I mean it's a really good deal you got there.

JMo: I mean, I wish it was a real situation we were actually saving peoples lives instead of pretending to but...

John: Yeah, well my HMO doesn't have doctors this attractive. I mean I watch the show and I would eat rat poison if real doctors look this good in hospitals. Uh, your cast has undergone quite a change too, they sort of did a revolutionary act of bringing in a whole new slew of cast members last season. How has that been for you and the other old timers?

JMo: You know, um, it's interesting because they wanted to stay ahead of the curve, the writers wanted to sort of mix things up while we were still doing well, um, and they definitely did that you know and um, everybody they brought in are so nice, such good actors and we all get along really well, so that's nice, it was uh, you know if you're gonna make a change like that it's nice that we all still...

Teresa: They are, their excellent and I appreciate that but I really miss your character, especially the interaction with Chase which I understand, next week is going to be coming back.

JMo; Yes, on November 11th that episode they kind of revisit the Chase Cameron relationship and you sort of find out that they have been together this whole time, um there's been little implications seeing us leave the hospital together and stuff but they actually do address it and they sort of show where we're at.

Teresa: Is that complicated for you as an actress because in real life the two of you were together and then not together and the characters?

JMo: You know, we've been so lucky cause we were, you know, co-workers first and um, and we've always been friends, you know and and both of us have really enjoyed that story-line and I think that the writers have always done a great job with it, so for us to get to revisit that story-line and have some stuff to play with, and like have the medicine mixing in with the relationship and um, because on that episode the patient is agoraphobic and won't leave his home so, we take basically all of our treatments to this persons house, so it's, yeah...

Teresa: Oh, that's good.

JMo: Yeah, there's a lot going on.

Teresa: I catch agoraphobia every weekend.

John: I love your show, it's a great show but I'm sorry and I'm very upset that you're being preempted by this presidential election, I think it's outrageous, um, but lets...

JMo: Just this little thing called a presidential election.

John: I gotta shift away a little bit because a lot nerds will get mad at me if I don't ask you about, you're Captain Kirk's mom.

JMo: I know!!

Teresa: This is in the new Star Trek movie.

John: JJ Abrams new Star Trek film. You play Winona Kirk.

JMo: I know. It's so crazy I don't really think I can comprehend, like what I'm getting involved with.

John: I don't care about that can you comment on it?

JMo: Um. I can't say much. I pretty much have signed my life away promising not to say much.

Teresa: You gave birth to William Shatner.

JMo: I did. Isn't that weird?

John: We can blame you in a way. Uh, you now, my question is, do you appear in flashback because obviously you're not gonna play his mom...

JMo: I...can't say. I mean it seems pretty obvious, logically, but I can't say.

John: A Flashback in a prequel.

John: Can you say anything about the film?

JMo: I'm literally, I mean we, I had a phenomenal time doing it, everybody in the cast is so talented and JJ Abrams is amazing but literally it was like we had to sign in for our lines in the morning and then like return them and sign again at night and we traveled in golf carts that had like buggy things over it, like things blocking..

Teresa: Sure, like a Pope mobile (I think).

JMo: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We were liked blocked in these things and even with that the paparazzi would catch.

Teresa: Why don't you leave her alone?

Teresa: Thank you so much. You were just as beautiful and charming as I'd hoped you'd be. You really are.

JMo: Aww, thank you so much.

SilentiumДата: Пятница, 07.11.2008, 23:25 | Сообщение # 372
Педиатр

Красивая актриса! Замечательно сыграла в Большом Стене!!!

Пускай вершат над ней обряд, поют за упокой о самой царственной скорбят о юности такой...

maiden_marinaДата: Суббота, 08.11.2008, 00:34 | Сообщение # 373
Добрый Хирург

Quote (Elly)
Дженни на AFI Festival:

супер)) вот как надо позировать)

Alexeyka4freedomДата: Суббота, 08.11.2008, 01:53 | Сообщение # 374
Мед. брат/сестра

cool о).. ну тут уже апсолютно усе ясно))).. а то уже акценты ужасны больно были на видео))

:)

BambyДата: Суббота, 08.11.2008, 08:32 | Сообщение # 375
Психотерапевт

Мне семейное фото понравилось ! Вот почему она в блондинку перекрасилась! Чтобы не выделяться на общем фоне.

Счастья мне надолго хватит,
Говорю СПАСИБО Кате!

Форум » Общий » Актеры сериала » Дженнифер Моррисон (Кэмерон)
Поиск:

Форма входа

Наш баннер

Друзья сайта

Smallville/Смолвиль
    Звёздные врата: Атлантида | StarGate Atlantis - Лучший сайт сериала.
    Анатомия Грей - Русский Фан-Сайт

House-MD.net.ru © 2007 - 2009

Данный проект является некоммерческим, поэтому авторы не несут никакой материальной выгоды. Все используемые аудиовизуальные материалы, размещенные на сайте, являются собственностью их изготовителя (владельца прав) и охраняются Законом РФ "Об авторском праве и смежных правах", а также международными правовыми конвенциями. Эти материалы предназначены только для ознакомления - для прочих целей Вы должны купить лицензионную запись. Если Вы оставляете у себя в каком-либо виде эти аудиовизуальные материалы, но не приобретаете соответствующую лицензионную запись - Вы нарушаете законы об Интеллектуальной собственности и Авторском праве, что может повлечь за собой преследование по соответствующим статьям существующего законодательства.